S

Love fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi . A very close minded person that is very antisocial and minds her own businesses most of the time . Well heck all the time. People find her alluring for her attractive looks , drawing and dancing. She doesn’t like to open up to anyone much not other than her close friends Sooyoung and Seungwang. All of them have been together since preschool and still stuck together till college. All of them are studying in SM Arts college a very highly rich college next to the other two YG and JYP Arts.Sooyoung is highly rich so she was able to get in , in no time while Seungwang and Seulgi no. They worked and got scholarships and that’s how they went to the finest school there. Joy aka Sooyoung is deciding of studying to be and actress and singer although she seems to be more into acting at the moment . Wendy aka Seungwang wants to be a singer since her vocals are no joke and Seulgi well she hasn’t been able to decide yet .

”Kang Seulgi! Decide in a career choice already!  We are gonna die out here it’s so hot !”

”Joy you need to calm down it’s not that hot but seul you need to hurry up we need to go to the restaurant that we were planning on going remember”

Yes it’s registration day and it’s their final choice on deciding in this future . Kang in the other hand is not well too sure.

”It’s easy for you guys ! Joy you want to be a actress ,Wendy you want to be a singer but I’m not fully sure in what I want to be exactly ... Drawing and Dancing are in my heart .. Just give me two more minutes please ?”

”Alright seul take your time” Wendy said sitting down the opposite side of seul while caressing her hand.

Seulgi has been in so many competitions before in her high school days . Drawing and Dancing ones of course . Always finishing first well almost until the last two times that some girl had beat her .She gained a bunch of attention from people and had people head over heels for her women and men . She didn’t pay attention to them much or was not into the idea of choosing whoever to be their partner in a snap of fingers. She was way too fond over the idea of her mother and fathers saying . They had told her soulmates h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter