F5-

F5~

Ahhh!
Sehun is lying in bed reviewing some papers when he hears his girlfriend screaming in the dining room. Well, the apartment isn't big enough not to. They have two bedrooms and a kitchen-dining room. And the bathroom of course. Sehun's roommate stopped living there a few months ago and Sooyoung decided to accept her boyfriend's proposal to live with him. They have been dating for a little over a year, although they were separated for about two or three months by something that neither of the two understand very well. Nor do they want to remember. Especially Sooyoung, who gets angry every time she does it, without knowing why.
What's the matter? asks Sehun, peeking into the kitchen, already in his pajamas. Sehun doesn't like to go out very much. He goes out in the morning to do his work. He does the shopping in a grocery store with good prices that is close to his work and returns home. He goes down with his dog Ray for a walk and do what he has to do, and once in the apartment, he puts on his pajamas. Once in pajamas, getting Sehun out of the house is almost impossible. They are not elegant at all. He alternates between checkered or striped pants and a t-shirt from a band he may not even listen or an anime he's surely seen.
Sooyoung doesn't respond. Sehun approaches and only sees a mountain of hair on the keyboard of her laptop. Sehun kicks her gently and she says something unintelligible.
Soo... Sooyoung lifts her head, eyes fixed on the technological device in front of her. As if it were her worst enemy and what she needed most at the same time.
What happened? asks Sehun.
Sooyoung just arrived from one of her classes and is finishing a paper she must deliver tomorrow. Unlike Sehun, she does not wear pajamas. Sooyoung takes the way she dresses very seriously. She doesn't dress extravagantly at all, but she does like to be elegant and fashionable. Even at home, where she prefers to be in a jean or skirt. Never in pajamas. It used to bother her a little that her boyfriend didn't have the same interest she did in clothes. Sehun has a body that makes a white shirt and jeans look like the best thought outfit. And yet, he prefers to wear his pajamas all day. But at this point, she's gotten used to it. 
Sehun, the connection of this building...
What about that?
It's !
Sehun laughs, and so does she, although she has no reason to.
And what were you doing? playing Pokemon go?
Sehun, Pokemon go is played with a phone.
Sooyoung repeatedly presses the same key and Sehun doesn't even have to look to know what it is. F5.
How can it be that this is always disconnecting?
Mmm it's weird, it's never happened to me
, says Sehun, well, maybe once or twice.
Sehun
, Sooyoung closes his eyes and pouts, why does it always happen to me?
I don't know, kitty, maybe it's the hours you connect. I don't know what to tell you.

Sehun! she punched her arm, what did we say about nicknames?
Sorry
, he laughs, leave that for later Sooyoung. Come with me, let's get some air on the balcony. She gets up from the chair and stands looking at the laptop. A second later, she frenetically presses F5 again. Sehun had to lift her on his back to get her away from the computer. With Sooyoung on his shoulder, he walks to the kitchen, where he grabs a banana and an apple, and then made his way to the balcony.
Sehun, I need my phone...
There are no pokemons on the balcony, Sooyoung
, he answers. Eat your banana.
Let's share it
, she peels the fruit and brings it closer to his mouth.
I don't know if you knew, but I'm allergic. You should already know these things about your boyfriend. Like your insistence on putting ham in food. I don't like ham.
I didn't know you were allergic to ham, you never told me.
I'm not allergic to ham, I just don't like it.
Sehun bites the apple he took from the kitchen.
You ate ham at my parents' house.
That's when I stopped liking it
, she pretends to hit him with the banana.
It's a joke. I never liked it. But I couldn't say that to your mother the first time we met.
All the love my mother has for you is based on lies
, she says while chewing the banana. He doesn't understand why she does that. But he loves her, so he forgives her.
Sooyoung remembers how sad her mother was when she found out that they were no longer together. She had called to invite them to lunch one weekend, when her daughter told her he wasn't going. "Why isn't he coming, Sooyoung? Can you ask him first?" "Mom, Sehun and I are no longer together". The silence on the other side of the line made her angry at first. "Well... I didn't know. You can come alone, if you want". But once the conversation ended she felt sad remembering how much her parents loved her then ex-boyfriend. Sehun was always very reserved, and the day he met them he was very nervous, even though he didn't want to admit it. But either way, he left a very good impression on his parents. Maybe because he's very polite. Perhaps because of how low her ex-boyfriends had left the rod. Maybe because her mother thought he was very handsome, unlike the boys her daughter used to like before.
What were you doing, Sehun?
Before you screamed?
he says and she smiles at him in a mocking way. I was reviewing a text by Sunwoo. He asked me to tell him if the text needed corrections.
So the internet ruined your work too...
she already finished her banana, and leaves the shell in a flowerpot.
No. Sunwoo gave it to me on paper.
Why don't you go to finish your work then?
Because I want to be with you
, he says and laughs. She does too.
Why are you so cute? she says and he hugs her cutely. Sehun is taller than her by at least ten centimeters. He must bend over to hug her by the waist and put his face in the crock of her neck.
You think I'm cute? He says in a baby voice.
Of course you're cute, she answers with the same baby voice, and kisses his ear. 
What were you doing Sooyoung?
A task for tomorrow. Now she's the one hugging him, leaning on his chest.
Did you still have a long way to go?
Mmm... not much, but I wanted to finish it before going to sleep. And I want to sleep as early as possible. I'm very tired, Sehun.
He kisses her cheek and she closes her eyes to rest for a moment. Studying is stressing her too much, and she is also looking for a job, although her boyfriend tells her that it is not necessary to do it, that for now she should concentrate only on her studies. Sehun finished his master's degree a year ago and now he has a good job at the same university where she studies. But he also works from home as a proofreader and translator. Sooyoung comes from a relatively wealthy family, so money was never a concern for her, but she still doesn't like to depend financially on other people. She has had jobs before, but a few months ago she quit to focus on her studies, which were not going so well.
Why don't you go to sleep and continue once you wake up?
I don't know... Will you come with me?
Of course. Actually, I'm telling you because I'm the one who wants to go to sleep and doesn't know how to end this conversation.
She laughs loudly.
I knew it! Sehun tries to walk inside the house but she stops him. Would you take me to bed? she says stretching her arms like a baby. He lifts her in his arms and walks towards the bedroom. Wait! I need to go to the bathroom. He leaves her at the bathroom door and when she enters, he goes to the kitchen to throw away what was left of his apple.

As he passes in front of Sooyoung's computer, he notices something that catches his attention. He approaches to see better. On the taskbar next to the time, he sees an airplane symbol. He laughs and shuts down the computer. She needs this rest.
Thank you, "airplane mode"? he says quietly.

 

Hi, can you tell me if this font and size is ok? or if you prefer a diferent one? I restarted my system and now i'm seeing everything smaller. But maybe it's just my computer.

Have a great day!