Repeat

Forced Ties

Forced Ties Chapter 6 : Repeat

 

It’s been a couple of weeks now, and Taehyung has been giving more affection towards Jimin everyday. Jimin couldn’t help, but wonder when Taehyung would stop loving him or start distancing himself again. However, Jimin enjoys his happiness in the moment, and tries not to think about it too much. 

 

“Baby,” Taehyung calls for Jimin after he got out of the shower. Jimin comes out of their closet with some clothes, handing them to Taehyung. “I’m gonna go on a business trip for a few days.”

Jimin only hums in response before exiting the room, leaving a confused Taehyung behind. 

 

>>>

 

“Are you sure?” 

“Yea Jimin, I saw him myself. Positive he went to see Sora again,” Jungkook says, sighing with extra disappointment. The guy shook his head and crossed his arms, a bit dramatic, but Jimin bought it. 

“Oh,” Jimin felt his heart drop. 

 

Ever since Jungkook had told him Taehyung has been seeing Sora again, Jimin almost couldn’t believe it that Taehyung was playing him again. That was why he could careless about the so called business trip Taehyung was going on. He was probably taking Sora to Spain or somewhere romantic. 

 

>>>

 

When Taehyung finally got ready for work, he ran down the stairs, excited for what Jimin made. Except, there were no plates with delicious food on the counter. Standing sadly, was a cereal box with a small pingu bowl next to it. There was even a baby spoon, which Taehyung never knew they had any of that. However, he ate the cereal in the bowl, with the spoon, even going for seconds before he headed out. 

 

While he waited, stuck in traffic, he spots a desert shop on the side. It looked extremely sweet, but thoughts of Jimin eating them happily made Taehyung smiled. He made a mental note to buy some after work for his love at home. His thoughts were replaced with loud singing with Ringa Linga Linga started playing on the radio.

 

“What is that guy doing?” Jimin laughs to himself as he sees a silhouette of a guy dancing crazily in the car diagonally across from them. 

“Isn’t that Taehyung?” Jungkook asks, leaning closer to get a better look. 

“Oh, I think it is,” Jimin laughs even harder at the realization. Jungkook starts cracking up too, imitating Taehyung. “Thanks for picking me up, I don’t know what I’d do if I was in the car with Taehyung,” Jimin jokes. 

“I’ll pick you up anytime, whenever you need me,” Jungkook says with an exaggerated wink. 

 

For lunch, Jungkook took Jimin out to eat at a Vietnamese restaurant. 

“Is this your first time trying phō?” Jungkook asks after they’ve placed their order.

“Yea, but it looks very delicious, so I’m looking forward to it,” Jimin says, starting to drool. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung couldn’t stop staring at the clock. He was waiting for Jimin’s call, to take him to lunch. However, history had seemed to repeat itself. He waited and waited, but there was no call. Taehyung angrily pounds his desk, throwing a stack of paper all over the room. “Jungkook, that damn bastard.”

 

Taehyung found it very funny actually. He and Jungkook were best friends. They never go after the same person, heck Taehyung rarely went after anyone. But, why? Taehyung doesn’t know why Jungkook keeps seeing Jimin, or what he was planning to do. He knows well that Jimin and Taehyung are married, yet Jungkook doesn’t stop himself. It pissed Taehyung off, a lot. They were on great terms, but now? They don’t even talk anymore. 

 

>>>

 

Jimin waved bye to Jungkook after he dropped him off. His face lit up when he saw that Taehyung’s car was parked in the driveway, but quickly hid it remembering what Jungkook told him. 

 

When Jimin opened the front door, all of the lights were off except for the small lamp in the living room. “Taehyung?” 

He walks further into the house, then spotted a figure on the couch. 

 

“Taehyung you-“ 

 

Jimin’s heart broke apart. Taehyung was kissing another boy on the sofa. He was already half , and he could care less about Jimin right now. “S-sorry,” Jimin doesn’t even know why he apologized, but he got the hell outta there. He started the car and drove over to Seokjin’s. 

 

“Thanks,” Taehyung sighs, releasing the boy. 

“My one-hundred dollars?” The guy says, opening his hand. Taehyung quickly pulls out two fifty and gave it to the actor. It was pathetic, trying to get back at Jimin. But for some reason, it was all Taehyung could think of. 

 

He wished he would’ve thought of something different, because the bed seemed lonely without Jimin besides him. 

 

>>>

 

“I swear that jackass can be such a jackass,” Jin says, shaking his head. 

“He can be so sweet though,” Jimin sniffles, hugging Jin tighter. “Honestly don’t even know why I’m still with him and crying over such things. It’s not even surprising, Jungkook was right.”

“What did Jungkook tell you?” 

“Just that Taehyung’s always gonna be like that. They’ve been friends for so long now, Jungkook already knows Taehyung’s behavior.” 

Jin scoffed at this. He’s already talked to Jungkook about Jimin, but it seems like he doesn’t want to stop any time soon.