Unusual

Forced Ties

Forced Ties Chapter 3 : Unusual 

 

It’s been a month now, and Jimin was surprised Taehyung have not harassed him at all yet. It felt more like they were just roommates at college. It was just wake up, work, come home, sleep, and do it all over again. Jimin gets off work before Taehyung, but Taehyung’s always coming home so late. Most days, Jimin would be asleep before Taehyung even gets home. Jimin didn’t mind it at all, but he does feel a bit sad that this is how the rest of his life will be like. 

“Hyung, he’s so quiet. It gets hella awkward sometimes,” Jimin sighs and stirs his boba tea. Jin sets aside his drink and grabs his second one. 

“Seduce him.” Jimin chokes on a tapioca pearl, eyes wide open. 

“What?” He yells. “I’m not gonna do that.”

“If you don’t, how else would you get a guy’s attention?” Jin says, grabbing his third drink, honeydew boba tea. Jimin thought for awhile about Jin’s suggestion. Sure guys can be quite erts, but Taehyung seems like he’d yawn and go back to his phone even if Jimin was fully , offering to blow him off. Jin kept going at it about how Jimin isn’t ually attractive enough for his man. Jimin just ignored him, and thought to himself about Taehyung.

 

It was getting late, but it was Sunday. Taehyung’s usually home by nine. For the first time in forever, Jimin had prep dinner for his husband. Can’t guarantee that it’s still warm and edible, but it visually looks appealing, unlike the person who made it. Jimin was sweeping in slow motion. Good thing he did, because Taehyung just came home, two hours later than usual. Jimin quickened his pace, “You’re home. I made dinner, but you’ll probably have to heat it up.”

“I already ate, thanks anyways,” Taehyung says as he passes Jimin. 

“But-“ Taehyung was already upstairs. “Ugh that long-legged bastard. Now I have to throw this away.” He looks at the food sadly, then quickly puts it in the microwave. Jimin whistled to himself as he waits for the food, not noticing Taehyung in the living room. When the tv suddenly at the same time as the microwave started beeping, Jimin flinched and sees his husband sitting on the couch. 

“Huh, strange,” he whispers to himself. Carrying the hot plate, he plops himself down next to Taehyung, with a good meter between them. Taehyung didn’t say anything, not even a glance, just scrolling down the home page of Netflix at a rapid speed. “Oh! Kingdom! I mean-“ Jimin looks down at his plate and continues eating. 

“Which episode are you on?” Taehyung asks. Jimin looks up happily. 

“Third.” Taehyung clicked play and scoots closer to Jimin, acting like he’s just trying to get comfortable. 

 

Ten minutes in, Taehyung was already right next to Jimin, still pretending like the couch is poking him with thorns. Jimin, super interested in the show, didn’t even notice a sweating Taehyung besides him. The episode was getting quite intense, and a bit more scarier. When there was a false jump scare, Jimin whimpered and clung onto Taehyung. He laughed at the poor little guy, hugging him tightly. “Scared?” 

“No, just, psh you know, jump scares,” Jimin pretends to shrug it off and moves away again. Taehyung chuckled and also moved to the other end of the couch. In the end, the couple ends up in the middle together. 

“Night,” Taehyung says and starts making his way up. Jimin quickly turns off the light and runs ahead of Taehyung.

 

After enjoying the previous night, Jimin tries to do it again. Instead of cuddling together on the couch, Jimin ends up sleeping against the counter with the broom in his hands. For the next two weeks, Jimin would always wake up in bed, and find dried food in the trash. The whole two weeks, he’s probably seen Taehyung for fifteen minutes in total! Curious to why his husband is coming home later and later each night, he pays him a visit after work. “Mr. Kim is in his office, I’m sure he has no guests at the moment,” Taehyung’s secretary says as he leads Jimin to the office. 

“Thank you, um,”

“Namjoon,” the guy smiles and excuses himself. Jimin didn’t plan on knocking, because he wanted to surprise his man. Quietly opening the door, he sneaks in only a few steps and stops. He can hear giggles, a women’s giggles. He couldn’t see because there was this super helpful wall in the way for some reason. And that just made Jimin want to walk around it. He pokes his head slightly, and sees Taehyung holding some girl in his lap. He kept whispering some ty stuff into her ear, making her release those annoying sounds from . Jimin bit his lip till it bled to keep him from making any sounds. His man’s hands, were up her dress. His man’s lips were on some stranger’s body. His man, was spending his days and nights with someone else. 

 

Jimin ran as fast as he could out of that building. Without thinking twice, he drives over to Jin’s. He sobbed and sobbed into Jin’s chest, laying in his extra king size bed. “ that - I mean, forget about that jackass. Just file for a divorce, you deserve someone who’ll treat you like royalty,” Jin tries to comfort him. Tears continues rolling down Jimin’s cheeks. 

“I don’t even know why I’m crying over that piece of ! We had no chemistry and probably spoke to each other for just a minute ever since we married!” Jin pats Jimin’s head, shushing him. 

“You need to stay here with me tonight, there’s no way I’m letting you return to that hell hole so fast.” 

 

Jimin and Jin stayed in bed for the next hour. He was close to falling asleep, until there was a knock on the door. Jin leaves, and for a split second, Jimin swears he hears Jungkook talking. He swears it was Jung-

“Aw poor baby,” Jin says when he returned. Jimin was already dozing off, cheeks stained from crying. 

 

When Taehyung got home at twelve, he was surprised Jimin wasn’t hugging the broom again, and there was no dried food on the table. Like usual, he went upstairs, and just dove into bed. 

 

>>>

 

Jimin was at Jungkook’s office. After spending a few nights at Jin’s he felt like meeting with Jungkook too. “So, how are things with Taehyung?” Jungkook asks. Jimin sighs and looks down. 

“It could be better. I barely get to see him.” 

“He’s not even a workaholic. So when Jin told me that he cheated- No! Yea! When he cheated on his college final, I was shock!” Jungkook blurts a mouthful. Jimin didn’t even catch it all, but just nods anyways. 

 

They grabbed dinner afterwards and went to Jin’s together. Jin was pretty proud of Jimin, he stopped crying over Taehyung three days later. “Oh hyung, I’m thinking of going home tonight actually,” Jimin says. 

“What! Why?!”

“I’ve been away too long, someone needs to clean the house-“

“You guys don’t even live there most of the time! It rarely gets dirty!”

“Well the food-“

“Taehyung’s a grown man! He can do his own grocery shopping!”

“He works sixteen hours a day-“

“Jimin, I’m just worried about you,” Jin admits. 

“I’ll be fine, he has no idea that I know.”

 

“Where have you been?” Taehyung asks sternly. 

“What do you mean?” Jimin chuckles nervously. He thought Taehyung wouldn’t have noticed his disappearance.

“I get home and you’re not waiting for me with food on the table.”

“Oh yea, sorry, I’ve just been tired lately.” Even though Taehyung stopped questioning it, he knows that Jimin’s lying. 

 

It wasn’t good to think that Taehyung would start showing him more attention after that. Everything was just like how it was, no changes. Jimin felt more depressing than he did when they married. He felt uncomfortable knowing Taehyung’s hooking up with another person. 

 

Jimin was working on a project in his home office when he received a call from Namjoon. “Jimin, we had a party for the office, and I think Taehyung had a bit too much to drink. Can you come pick him up? I’ll text you the address.”

“Of course, thanks for calling me.” He signed and grabbed his keys.

 

Namjoon and some other guy were already holding Taehyung up and waiting when Jimin arrived. “Great, how am I suppose to haul his upstairs?”

 

“Taehyung, Taehyung-ah,” Jimin gently shook the guy to try to wake him up, and it worked. “Get out,” he said, pulling Taehyung’s arms. He got out and stumbled over to the front door, surprisingly, but then he started banging on it. Jimin ran over and opened it, pulling Tae inside. He groaned and fell on Jimin, lucky Jimin caught him in time. “Let’s get you upstairs,” he groaned, dragging him along the way. 

 

It took awhile, but they finally made it to Taehyung’s room. “Agh! Sleep tight!” Jimin sighed with relief once he threw Taehyung down, but then he started to whine like a baby.

“Sora, come here,” he reached out for Jimin. Backing away, Jimin looked at him with disgust.

“I’m not your Sora dear,” he says and turns away. He’s never heard Taehyung cry before, and couldn’t believe when he did. 

“Come back!” 

Jimin ignored his cries and went back to working. He thought Taehyung would be tired soon and stop, but the guy continued to cry for a whole other hour! At least that’s what Jimin thought, until he saw that it’s only been five minutes. 

 

“What?” Jimin groaned as he approaches Taehyung. Taehyung stopped crying, and reached out for Jimin again. His hands were opening and closing like a baby. Jimin scoffed and sat down next to him. Immediately, Taehyung hugs his waist, resting his head on Jimin’s lap. For a moment, Taehyung really did resemble a child. That was till he started to smirk and run his hands underneath Jimin’s shirt. “Yah!” He shouted and stood up. “The ert has woken,” Jimin whispers, taking notice of Taehyung’s bulge. Taehyung rolled over and grabbed a pillow, placing it between his legs. Jimin shuddered and hurried out of the room before he sees anything disturbing. 

 

The next morning, Jimin hears Taehyung going down the stairs earlier than usual. He didn’t hear the fridge open, it was the front door that opened and closed. Although Jimin was disgusted by Taehyung last night, he was still curious. Maybe he himself is a ert too. Jimin found himself in Taehyung’s room, looking around. “He couldn’t have possibly cleaned after himself, right?” Jimin was about to just leave, until he spots a pair of soaked underwear and trousers with a wet spot on them, besides the pile of laundry. Jimin places them into the basket. “Eww!” He cringes quietly when he threw the underwear in the wrong way. The thing flipped over, revealing the mess Taehyung made inside. The top layer was still wet, which only made Jimin cringe more. He quickly toss the clothes from the laundry basket into the washer.