Come with me

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hawaii, 1998.

 

It was a hot day in the 1998's summer, some second-grade kids got together to play on the court, after all, the teachers were busy with something about school. Everyone was enjoying themselves, celebrating exaggeratedly when one of the teams scored and cursed each other when they missed a goal. They remained so, until the bell ring. There was a unison of "Ahh, but it was so fast" before they left, but rules were rules.

 

SungHoon, as soon as he left, heard his name being called by Jiwon, his best friend. He was a year older at school, but still, he treated him like a little child. Part of Sung Hoon loved this exclusive treatment, but another part hated the way his body reacted by standing next to the taller one.

 

Then, with some trepidation, he went to Jiwon's group; whose always made him awkward, because everyone seemed to dislike him.

 

"Hoony-ah! I'm going to my grandmother's house today, come with me, will you?" He said as he hugged him by the shoulders, making him sit down. "You'd love It there." He said as if he was hiding something, but soon returned to eat his snack and talk about random things with the rest of the group.

 

Kang SungHoon, or Ricky, as he was called in Hawaii, was not one of the people who most socialized in school. Obviously Kang had his own little group, but he was very shy because of being from another country and having a strong accent. Until for his happiness, he met Eun Jiwon, or Matthew, as he was known. They always had a very big connection, and anyone who saw them would realize that.

 

"You talk like you're going to make me a super surprise or whatever." He said softly in the older man's ear.

 

"Who knows, right?" He smiled with his front teeth, which involuntarily made him smile together.

 

-

 

The day went by monotonously, Kang just wanted the classes to end so that he could find Jiwon again, it was strange to assume, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter