never apart.

Always.

"Hyung, everyone keeps asking me why I spend so much time with you. They say it's not healthy. But what's so bad about spending time with the person I love?"

.

.

"Hyung, you don't mind that I come visit everyday right? Everyone says it's too much. I think it’s too little."

.

"Hyung, I've been getting worse lately. It's coming soon and I'm not ready. I'll never be ready."

.

.

"Hyung, all I can do is sit in bed and think of you. I love thinking of you. But it hurts too much. I can't stop crying."

.

.

"Hyung, it's tomorrow. I can't do it. I don't want to do it."

.

"Hyung, it's  been a year;

but it still feels like it happened yesterday."

.

"Hyung, can I just stay here with you forever?"

.

"Hyung, everyone is complaining that they don't see me anymore. But I can't help it. I love being by your side. You always know how to make me feel better. You're my safe space."

.

"Hyung, I hope you know how much you mean to me. And that I'm so happy to have you in my life."

.

"Hyung, my parents want to move back to Busan. They say it’ll be better for me. I told them no. How can I leave you? You need me."

.

"Hyung, I need you too."

.

"Hyung, they won't listen to me. They won't let me stay. Help me Hyung. Don't let them take me away. Please Hyung. Please."

.

"Hyung, tell them you need me. Tell them they can't do this. Tell them they can't tear us apart. Tell them we belong together. Please Hyung."

.

.

"Hyung, please. I'm trying but no one agrees with me. They'll listen to you Hyung. They always do. Tell them I can't go. Tell them that I need you. And that you need me. Tell them we need each other."

.

.

"Hyung, I don't want to leave you. I don't want to wake up and know that I won't able to come see you whenever I want to. I don't want to go to Busan. I don't want to go any place that you won't be. I don’t want to leave your side Hyung. I don't want to be alone. I don't want them to take me away from you. I want you. Please Hyung, don't let them take me away. I love you Hyung. I love you so much."

.

.

.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I have to go now. You know that I'll always love you right?"

 

 

I know Jiminnie, I know.