always together;

Always.

"Hyung, I think my brain is going to explode. Why do exams even exist? Why can't we all just do what we want and be happy? How is the history of Korea even going to help me as a chorographer in the future? This is stupid."

.

"Hyung, remember how you told me that Mr Kim was the worst teacher you've ever had and I just laughed at you? I take it back. I see what you mean now. He gives us so much work to do that I don’t have time to do anything else. It’s making me go crazy. It's making me spend less time in the dance studio. I don't like it. I don't like him."

.

"Hyung, my dance recital is coming up. You have no idea how nervous I am. Well, you probably do since I haven't stopped complaining the past few days. The lead role is still open and I really want it Hyung. Do you think I can do it? I hope I can."

.

"Hyung, sorry I'm late today. I had too many things to do. But I'm happy I could still come and visit. Seeing you will always be the highlight of my day."

.

"Hyung, I went to Namjoon-hyung's rap battle today. I think I almost went deaf with all the cheering. I'm positive most of the screams came from us. He was amazing Hyung, he totally owned the stage. When he won, Jin-hyung cried. And when I say cry, I mean the ugly kind of crying Hyung. It was so funny. But don't be jealous ok? You're still the best rapper I know."

.

.

"Hyung, school without you."

.

"Hyung, taetae and kookie broke up today. Everyone was so sad. They were perfect together. They made each other so happy. Everyone is confused but all I know is that I'm glad we will never break up."

.

"Hyung, I tried to bake with taetae today. To cheer him up you know? We burnt the cake in the end though. Jin-hyung wasn't amused. But taetae laughed, so that's good."

.

"Hyung, I went to the club with kookie and hobi-hyung today. Kookie got wasted so I had to drag his overgrown bunny home. Thank god I still go to the gym, if not we would have ended up on the streets."

.

.

"Hyung, you'll never guess what happened! I got the lead role! Hobi-hyung told me that I have what it takes so he gave me a chance. I’m so happy, Hyung. I can’t believe that all my hard work finally paid off. I hope this will finally give my parents something to be proud of. Oh, but don’t worry Hyung, even though I’ll be extra busy now, I’ll still make time for you. I’ll always have time for you."

.

"Hyung, I finally have some good news! Kookie and taetae made up. Can you believe it? Apparently it was just a miscommunication. These foolish love birds. Lucky we don't have that problem, right Hyung? We always listen to each other."

.

.

"Hyung, the dance recital is tomorrow. I'm so nervous that I can't sleep. I know I shouldn't be out so late but I just needed to talk to you. You always know how to make me feel better."

.

"Hyung, I had my dance recital today. It went perfectly, just like you've been saying. We won the competition. There were scouts there too. I hope they think I'm good enough. I hope they call me. I really want to stay in Seoul. I want to be with everyone. I want to be with you."