Sure Thing

scenarios (jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURE THING

“Love, can you please hand me my bag?” Jennie called over as she brushed her teeth in the hotel bathroom of her and Lisa’s shared room. Wearing nothing but the fluffy black robe that is tightly wrapped around her body with her name embossed on the end that her girlfriend got her when they received the news of finally touring worldwide.

“Okay!” She heard Lisa shuffle around the hotel room to get her bag and smiled when she saw the blonde emerge to the room from the mirror and smirked as the blonde eyed up her exposed legs.

Had she mentioned that the robe stopped just below her ?

“Like what you see?” the brunette finished brushing her teeth and turned around took daring steps towards the now hooded eyed blond while she grasped on Jennie’s bag tightly to control her hormones.

Lisa has a love-hate relationship with the bathrobe that she gave Jennie ever since she got it for her. Basically, because the girl looks so damn good in the thing which perfectly accentuated the older girl’s curves when tightly wrapped and exposes the enough amount of cleavage that would definitely drive the younger girl crazy and those goddamn milky white legs that she loves to be wrapped around her waist during their love making.

Sometimes she thinks Jennie purposely forgets to bring her bag with her to the bathroom so Lisa could get it for her and take in the sight that she’s displaying now and then proceeds to then tell her to get out of the bathroom making the younger girl huff in annoyance getting out hot and bothered while the brunette laughs a beautiful but teasing laugh hence the love-hate relationship with the bathrobe.

The older girl finally finished getting ready for bed and joined her lover on the bed who was making sure that everything they own were now placed safely in their luggage avoiding the risk on leaving anything behind because it happened a lot of times already when they prepare the day of their departure.

Jennie is definitely not ready to lose another one of her favorite shirts (which was Lisa’s by the way).

“You think maybe we could do a vlive for our blinks?” Lisa asked in the middle of their packing making Jennie stop folding one of her dresses and looked at the younger, contemplating whether or not they should do it considering their managers said that they shouldn’t do anything that will reveal their relationship without YG’s go signal. But there really is no harm in giving them a short vlive showing that the two are preparing their stuff before they go to sleep.

So that’s when Jennie took her phone out of its charger and operated it to start a live while lisa the lights for better lighting and plopped down behind her girlfriend and gave her a back hug and rested her chin on the older girl’s shoulder. Jennie turned her head and gave Lisa a kiss on the cheeks before turning her attention back to the app.

The live started and the two waited a few minutes before starting their introductions, teasing their fans a little.

“Hi, yeoreobeun, it’s us, Jennie and Lisa!” Jennie started giving a gummy smile to the camera and excitedly waved at their fans as if they could see them.

“It’s jenlisa guys! Yowyow jenlisa.” Lisa said while doing random gestures with her hand which made the other girl giggle at her girlfriend’s actions, she knew that when she checks her twitter account, the fans are going to be in uproar because of jenlisa. They just love their superior ship.

“Why are we doing a live again, unnie?”

“Ahh yes, you might be wondering, there is no special occasion, Lisa and I were just bored out of our wits while organizing our stuff and we realized that in the past 5 years, we never really started doing a vlive with just the two of us so here we are, Jenlisa vlive in your area.” said the brunette while handling the blonde her phone so she could read the comments while she moved their luggage by the door as they were finished packing.

“You guys must be happy for a jenlisa vlive now hm? You can finally see what unnie and I do when we’re alone in our room” the older girl watched the younger wiggle her eyebrows at the camera and shook her head at the childishness. Aish this kid, if she continues teasing their fans like this, they’d go crazy.

The two continued their live and answered some questions given by their fans and some from Jisoo unnie and Chaeng telling them to give them a shoutout and so they did. Their bandmates then pretended to be fans and fangirled over how their ‘idols’ gave them a shoutout. The two were having a great time with the live and tried their best not to be their usual self who are very touchy with each other. 

But that didn’t stop Lisa from giving Jennie a kiss on her cheeks with Jennie pretending that she didn’t like it just like what she usually does before but in reality, it took every ounce of will power she had to not suddenly turn her head and kiss Lisa passionately on her lips and show the world how much she loves the woman beside her.

in the middle of the live lisa’s phone started to ring.

YG Sajangnim calling…

The two girls looked at each other confused as to why their CEO suddenly decided to call them. the older girl looked back at the camera again and explained to them that they should now go to sleep and both of them bid their goodbyes and accepted the call.

“Hello, Jennie and Lisa.”

“Hello, sajangnim.”  The couple greeted their CEO. The two still racked their brains as to why he suddenly called and Lisa shivered when she realized that their CEO must be mad because of their live and looked at her girlfriend and silently told her about her worries. Jennie understood what Lisa was trying to say and held her hand and squeezed it to calm the younger girl.

~

“So, you’re telling me that Jenlisa will finally be official?” to say that they were shocked was an understatement. Jennie, Lisa, Chaeyoung, and Jisoo are lounging in the tour bus on the way to New York talking about nothing and everything. They’ve been sitting around in the bus, each eating their leftover food from the Italian restaurant from last night and coffee for Jisoo and Chaeyoung and tea for Lisa from Starbucks (Jennie didn’t bother to buy one since Lisa won’t like her drink anyways), when the couple brought the news to their bandmates about their talk with YG from last night. “Like,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter