Chapter 14 - New Life

Stay With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon POV

 

My heart is beating continuously hard, I don’t know what happening “Siyeon” I heard Jiu call I look at her “what happened” Mr Kim asked “We-We-We where taking and when she got up to leave she collapsed” I said “I- I she wasn’t breathing” I cried, Yoohyeon came and hugged me “it’s ok” she said rubbing my back. I-I just can’t lose her too, My is my life so hard and complicated. “Umm are you all Ms Kim’s family” a nurse came out and asked Mr Kim nodded “Dr Im, Ms Kim’s doctor will come out and talk to you shortly” she said and left. “Umm Uncle we need to tell you something” Jiu said “you know Bora....well she....um” Jiu look really uncomfortable. “Umm Well me and Yoohyeon went to the hospital for her monthly check up and....I umm what was it again” Jiu said stumbling “Just tell us Jiu” I said “what Jiu is meant to say is that we saw Bora at the Hospital this morning, we got her to tell us what is wrong and-“ Yoohyeon didn’t get to finish when the doctor came out “oh Yoohyeon” the person in which I’m guessing is Doctor Im walked out “Dr Kim is Bora ok” Mr Kim asked “well, for a starter I’ll tell you her sickness, she has Arrhythmia. Arrhythmia is heart condition, that could be cause by stress, high blood pressure, smoking, drinking to much alcohol or could just possibly be genetics, the type and symptoms of it well, Bora has Arrhythmia type Bradycardia, Bradycardia is when the heart delayed for too long or there is something blocking it causing the heart to beat slower then a normal heart beat.” Dr Im said “I have told Bora the consequences of not treating is early but she said that she will take the surgery when she is ready, as of a result she has been eating pills for the past 4 months, unfortunately the sickness has gotten worse and eating the pill only delayed the sickness until she thinks she is ready, but her body can’t take it anymore she is to weak for the pills to work, Mr Kim she needs to take the surgery” Dr Im said “why- why didn’t she tell me about this” I cried “Siyeon, she didn’t want you to worry” Jiu said “when can she do the surgery” Mr Kim ask “she can get the surgery on a Sunday, a day after tomorrow” Dr Im said, Mr Kim left to do the paper work for Bora’s surgery.

 

After a bit we were aloud into Bora’s Hospital room, she was asleep, BREATHING. I sigh in relief, Yoohyeon and Jiu went home debating with each other if they should stay at Yoohyeon’s apartment or stay at Jiu’s mansion for the night” I wanted to stay here with Bora but I can’t. After staring at her for awhile Mr Kim drove me home. I went to my bed and closed my eyes hoping I’ll see Sua in my dream.

 

“You wanted to see me” I was in Sua’s Room on her bed next to her “is this what you meant” I asked laying down “Yeah I couldn’t just tell you I’m sorry you had to fine out yourself” she said playing with my hand “I’m sorry Sua” I said as a tear fell down my cheek. “Siyeon you have been through a lot and all I want is for you to be happy” Sua said laying down next to me “what will happen when you complete you mission” I asked “well I don’t really know” Sua said hugging me “why are you always with us, don’t you want to go and complete you mission” I played with the hands around my waist “well you may not know but I am very close to completing it” I can feel her smiling. “It’s morning already Siyeon you should go to the hospital and at least try and convince Bora to take the surgery, out of all people I know she will listen to you” Sua said before she disappeared again.

 

I opened my eyes and got up it was 8:36am, I quickly got ready, ate breakfast and left at 9:07am to the hospital. I got a call from Mr Kim that he is already there at the hospital and Bora is awake but she is refusing to sign the paper for the surgery. I walked to the room as Mr Kim walked out, holding the papers. “I’ll talk to her” I walked into her room she was staring at the blankets with her eyebrows frowning and eyes showing fear. “Bora” I walked up her, she looked at me then quickly pulled the cover over her head and hid away from me. “Do you not want to see me” I ask trying to pull the comforter off her “No” she replied, ouch that her my heart. “Really, that’s mean, why didn’t you tell me” I said sounding angry, she didn’t answer. “I’m angry” I said and again she didn’t answer “Fine be that way I’m leaving” I said and stood up heading to the door but I’m reality I just went to the other side of Bora’s bed, I don’t know if she will fall for the trick. I see a head popping slowly out of the blanket looking at the spot I was previously at, I smiled when I saw a disappointed look on her face, I quickly grabbed the blanket and held it so she couldn’t put it back over her face, she looked at me shocked and tried to pull it but didn’t come successful. “Don’t hid from me” I said “you thought I really went didn’t you” I teased “y-yeah” she said “you were disappointed when you didn’t see me” I laughed “N-No” she said sitting up, her face went from pale white to bright red. “I got you Bora” I laughed “S-Stop it” she hit me lightly. I stopped laughing and looked at her and hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter