•MASTER•

Master and boyfriend

House of Yesung and Siwon is located in rich district with many luxurious shops and restaurant.

It has two floors. On the first floor is spacious modern kitchen with dining room next to it. Then there is big living room with huge leather couch and TV. Of course that Siwon who is addicted on working out needs gym so there is his own gym too. Upstairs is Siwon's home office, guest room and big master bedroom. Master bedroom has fancy bathroom and walk in closet. In the closet behind Siwon's hanging suits are hidden doors. Only Siwon and Yesung know about this room. It is their dungeon.

 

Right next to door inside the playroom is wooden chair. One of Yesung's rules is that he needs to undress immediately after stepping in here. There is wooden black floor with round red carpet in middle. On opposite side of the room is big bed with metal bed posts and red canopy. There is also cage next to armchair and many wooden chests with their toys. Few hidden ropes and chains are hanging from the ceiling and on wall is hanging collection of whips, paddles and canes. On one wall is hanging also very important thing. In golden frames are hanging lists of rules. One list is list of Siwon's rules and the second longer list are Yesung's rules. Siwon as the dominant partner has many privileges, for example he always cums first, but he has also big responsibilities. Siwon isn’t taking care only about Yesung's body but also about his mind. He is paying attention if Yesung isn’t depressed or anxious, if he is sleeping and eating well. As reward Yesung fully trusts only to Siwon and deeply loves Siwon.

 

They met in club and after few hesitate dates they started to love each other. After one year of dating they started to live together and now none of them can imagine life without the other.