22 TRUTH

Lee Taemin Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22 TRUTH

 

 

“Kai! Nini! Please… dude! Let’s talk! Dude, please!” Taemin runs a good distance until his drunken limbs catch up with him and he trips on his own feet. “Aaahhh!”

 

 

Cursing himself for not being a jerk enough to just leave his traitorous best friend on the dirty ground, Kai turns around and approaches Taemin, who actually looks pitiful in his now mud-drenched shirt.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Kibum hasn’t really been drinking but he grabs Taemin’s half-filled beer mug and drinks it straight.

 

 

“Don’t worry, Key. They’ve been best friends for a long time. Taemin can fix this. If he can’t, then you’ll just have to blame your gorgeous piece of a--“

 

 

“Heechul, shut up and just get back here.” Siwon winks at Kibum, who mouths a thank you at Heechul’s sober bandmate.

 

 

“Fine, I’m sorry, Key! I was just teasing you to help calm your nerves. That’s what good friends do, ya know? Wait… I know how I can cheer you up! I’ll sing for you!”

 

 

Heechul grabs the songbook from Donghae and presses a set of numbers on the remote after going over the list of songs.

 

 

“Hey, listen up, everyone! Will some of you please stop face! I’m gonna sing a song for Taemin and Key! So, Key, since you love musicals, I’ll sing this for you, and also since Moulin Rouge is my favorite musical. Well, it’s a film. It’s called a musical too, right? Anyway, here ya go. For you and that lucky bastard Lee Taemin.”

 

 

COME WHAT MAY

 

Never knew I could feel like this

Like I've never seen the sky before

Want to vanish inside your kiss

Every day I love you more and more

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing

Telling me to give you everything

Seasons may change, winter to spring

But I love you, until the end of time

 

Come what may

Come what may

I will love you until my dying day

 

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace

Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste

It all revolves around you

 

And there's no mountain too high

No river too wide

Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side

Storm clouds may gather

And stars may collide

 

But I love you

I love you

Until the end of time

 

Come what may

Come what may

I will love you, until my dying day

 

 

 

In spite of Heechul’s crazy antics, Kibum realizes that he actually picked the perfect song. It does seem that all the odds are against him and Taemin, so there’s no telling what will happen to them. All Kibum is sure of is how he feels about the superstar.   

 

 

Kibum looks at Heechul and smiles at him appreciatively.

 

 

Heechul returns the smile but feels a pang of regret inside because he sees the sadness in Kibum’s eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter