- 2.

Finally.

I told you. You shouted at me. You told me to stay out of it. You called me a liar. You said I was just jealous. You cried. I cried.

-

I saw Him around school. Yours wasn't the hand he was holding anymore. I don't see you in school. No one has seen you. I'm worried.

-

You won't answer the door. I left the food outside. I hope you eat. I'm worried.

-

The food is still there. Where are you? I hope you're looking after yourself. I'm worried.

-

I'll stop leaving food now. Your neighbours are complaining. I'm worried.

-

Come out soon Yoongi, I miss you. I'm worried.

-

You opened the door today. You wouldn’t stop crying. I hugged you until you fell asleep. I cried till the sun came up.

-

You apologized. I apologized.

-

You don’t want to leave the house anymore. We spend all day on the couch. I don’t mind. As long as I know you're not alone.

-

You talk. I talk. We talk. We catch up.

It's like nothing ever happened. I've missed you.

-

We eat. We watch movies. We fall asleep.

-

We went camping. I finally managed to convince you to leave the house. I fell in the lake. Your smile came back, even if it was just for a few seconds.

-

We started hanging out more, just like the old days. We have movie marathons again. We still watch horror.

-

It seems like you're getting better. Your smile stays on longer and longer. It looks good on you.

-

I had my dance recital today. I was nervous. You told me I'd do great. I believed you. You brought flowers.

-

You only had one ticket to your graduation. You invited me.

-

You call me every night. We talk until we fall asleep.

-

You are finally back in my life. I've missed you, Min Yoongi.