First

We will figure it out.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Seventeen was doing everything normally. Practices and games and fun and the usual loudness of the dorms on free times. So no one would have noticed anything wrong with their second eldest that is just laying beside a wall looking at a white piece of paper that is clearly crumpled hard.

     Jeonghan didn't feel anything. He didn't feel sick or anything in fact. And that is the problem.

     He got a check up six months ago just because his guts told him to. He can feel something is wrong but he didn't know what. He didn't feel sick. He doesn't feel like his body hurts more than usual. So he is really bummed up.

    He went to a clinic just a few blocks away from their dorm on a free time six months ago. He went to the clinic secretly  so the members won't ask troubleling questions when he comes back.

     He had been feeling like that for almost three months before he went to the clinic. He didn't expect anything at all. He thought the doctor will probably say something like he is only tired or like he is losing too much weight or something like that.

     The doctor's diagnosis is not the worse thing that could have happened to someone. It wasn't the best either. He didn't get cancer. Or anything really life threatening like HIV or anything but something less famous cause it rarely occurs in young adults like Jeonghan.

     In fact, it only occurs in old people above the age of 65. And he is nowhere near that age. 

     It is when the nervous system malfunctions and it causes the body to not feel a thing. Not a thing. And yes it kills. 

     If it is already very bad, the person who has this illness will literally be a painless dummy. And the most dangerous part is that when they sleep, they are very hard to wake u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter