[seulmin] You're the one (feat. vrene)

The day we met (oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ You’re the One, Seulmin ~

 

 

“!”

 

“Woah…what happened?” Yeri halted her steps the moment she witnessed the elder member threw her phone on the glassed coffee table before holding on both side off her temples.

 

“What’s wrong?” Joohyun rushed out from the room after hearing the loud glass sound. She walked up to the younger girl, hoping to get some clue from her.

 

Yeri inched in and whispered to the leader “she just cursed.”

 

Walking up to the restless girl, Joohyun took a seat next to her before eyeing to Yeri to leave them alone. “Seulgi-ah, mind to share with me? What’s bothering you?”

 

Seulgi turned to Joohyun, “Unnie, did you read the news? Jimin is attacked by haters again. That shirt he wore so long ago and they are making a big fuss over it all of a sudden.”

 

“And that made you curse?” Joohyun’s brow raised, “it’s unlike you.”

 

“Park Jimin is not answering my calls, I can’t get him!” Seulgi slumped back on the couch.

 

“Maybe he’s busy with the crew now. I called Taehyung earlier, he said Jimin is fine, you worried too much,” Joohyun ran her hand on Seulgi’s back, offering any sort of comfort she could for her.

 

Seulgi sighed, lowering her head while tightening her fist “he doesn’t usually ignore my calls like now, something must have happened.”

 

Pulling the younger girl into her arms, Joohyun said “everybody needs some alone time, you need too, isn’t it? Give him some time, he’ll return your call. You know Jimin best.”

 

Tear escaped Seulgi’s eyes as she sniffed in silence.

 

-

 

“Unnie…unnie…” Seulgi knocked on Joohyun’s door hurriedly, frantic with worry. She didn’t even allow Joohyun to speak when she opened the door “did you see the news? Their flight to Japan is cancelled.”

 

“I just got to know, they are not performing in Music Station, the schedule was cancelled.”

 

“!” Seulgi grabbed her house key “I’ll be back very fast, unnie please cover for me if Manager Oppa call.”

 

“Yah Kang Seulgi,” Joohyun immediately ran up to the reckless girl. “Calm down, where do you want to go and what do you think you’re doing?”

 

“I can’t just stay here and wait,” Seulgi swung Joohyun’s hand off hers but Joohyun was fast grabbing hold on her again.

 

“You must be crazy. There are reporters watching them now, if you’re to go to their office you’ll be caught, is that what you want?” Joohyun raised her voice, slightly. “Both Korea and Japan government had been in a heated argument, news media is just using BTS to overshadow the news. It’s just so unfortunate BTS promotion timing fits it.”

 

“I don’t care any of that, I’m just worried about Jimin.” Seulgi teared, “I need to be with him and the fact that I can’t get hold of him is driving me nuts.” Just when she forced push Joohyun away, she opened the apartment door to see the man she’d been trying to get for the whole morning.

 

She was surprised by his appearance. Jimin’s eyes widened upon seeing Seulgi’s red and puffy eyes. “Seulgi…” he removed his dark shade before grabbing hold on her arm, “what’s wrong, why are you crying?”

 

“If you don’t wish to be in a deeper , get in.” Yeri warned, holding on the door handle while checking on the surrounding making sure no other people around.

 

“I thought only Jimin is supposed to be here,” Wendy gathered her hair and tied it high up in a ponytail. “Why are you two here as well?” she pointed at Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

Taehyung turned nervous, “well…without us, Jimin won’t get to sneak out.”

 

Pushing both Jimin and Seulgi into the latter’s room, Joohyun said “Kang Seulgi, we tried hard to sneak him in, stop being so uptight and stubborn. Enjoy your time.” She winked at her member before closing the door.

 

Whirling around, she met with Taehyung’s mischievous smile. She walked past him into the living room area and realized both group’s youngest members disappeared.

 

“Don’t tell me…”

 

“You’re perfectly right,” Wendy cut her off while sipping on her coffee, “that two little one went out.”

 

Joohyun turned to her boyfriend with a deep frown, “I thought I told you…”

 

Before Joohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter