Chapter 25---

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's tears roll down on her cheeks. She doesnt know why she feel so sad.

"Jennie?" Jin swallowed hard. His eyes were red. Jennie didnt look at him nor said a thing the younger girl is been quiet since she wakes up refusing to talk

"We found them" Jennie's head quickly turn around to look at him. Tears begun to fall from his eyes.

"The-their gone, jennie" Jennie look at him blankly.
"She'll be back" She said.

"No, Jennie. She wont come back the bo-boat their in explodes" Jin sniff.

"She'll be back" 

"Je--"

"She promise me, she will come back!" she shouts tears stream down from her eyes.

"Stop taking her away from me!" 


-----


Jennie wears her black slightly see through blouse. Sitting infront of the Kim's the lawyer beside her. She wasnt really giving fck what their talking about.

"Jennie, what do you want to do?"

She look at them blankly, their all talking as if nothing happend.

She heared Irene sigh. How can she act okay? 
Jin hold the papers, intently reading. He acts all good.

why cant she be like them, infact she only meet her for months? years? a year exactly.

"leave it under her name" Irene said standing up.

"Jennie, do you want to go home now?" Irene ask.

"No" She answer 

"We cant leave you" Jin said putting the papers down.

Their been worried for her since that thing happend infact Jennie refuse everything from them. She start making barrier around her, she start drowning her self in work. Making her own hotel sit on the first place on its first openning, it was crazy awesome but she's train by her fiancé ofcourse she'll be great.

"You should visit home sometimes. Halmeoni want to see you too" 

"Ill try" 

"Je-"
"Ill get going now. If you'll excuse me" Jennie stand up leaving the room quiet.

 

----


"Jagiya. 

You know how bad i am with this kind of stuff, anyways im doing it so deal with it--just kidding baby. First i wanna say sorry for everything but i was never sorry meeting you. I love you so much to be sorry, i hope you didnt regret meeting me. I know by the time you get this i may not be by your side, forgive me please? I give you a little gift, i was hoping to give you the gift my self in our anniversary but from the things happening now i dont think i can. I know you want a hotel coming from your hard work but alteast acccept this, i build a small hotel for you in the property my parents gave me, in jeju remember? its up to you to make it big i believe in you anyway i know you will. I just want a small favor from you baby, be happy for me.
I love you . 

      Jisoo" 

Jennie drop the purple paper, holding to stop from making sounds, tears run down her cheeks.

"You, sh't head. I wont forgive you" She said with gritted teeth.

[ Jisoo's Yuki no Hana vers.]

I walk next to you at twilight

While holding our hands, if only you could stay with me forever

"Hey! Jisoo go away!" Jennie shouts running but Jisoo didnt instead she run after her hugging her from behind.

I would be so happy that i could end up crying

"Ahk!" 

The wind turned icy

"Its cold"

And the smell of winter is evident

"Then why are you waiting here?" Jennie frown 

The time that may be with you
Very soon that station will arrive in the city

"Just want to see you" Jennie's gaze softened for the first time since Jisoo started bothering her.

"Kim Jisoo you're a big ert!" Jennie shout the top of her lungs when Jisoo suddenly lift her skirt up

"Its all you're fault anyway!" Jisoo run around her house laughing.

"Come here!" Jennie run after her.

"Do you want me to carry you baby?" Jisoo stop looking back at Jennie, shivering in cold. Jisoo unwarp her scarp around her neck and put it on Jennie instead.

When we snuggle together looking at the first snow of this year

"I told you to wear thick clothes"

Jennie pouted. Jisoo smile at her sweetly

"You dont have to pout like that, come on" She said turning around slightly bending down for Jennie to climb on her back.

During that moment, happiness begins to flow over me

The younger girl immediately cling on her and Jisoo stand up properly fixing Jennie's posistion on her back. She smile feeling Jennie unwarp her scarf but put it over her head and Jisoo as the snow start to fall over them, she snuggle on Jisoo's warm neck.

Im not being spoiled or weak either, I just love you i really believe it

"jisoo?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

From the bottom of my heart

Jisoo smiled

"I love you too baby"

Jennie's cries became louder unable to hold it. It was extremely painful.

The memories were beautiful but its sad to the point she doesnt want to remember any of it.
But she knows she cant get rid of them, she will hold on to them until they meet again.

Not now,

but maybe

in the next life and it will come soon,

she just know.

 

---


The sun shines brightly around her office yet as always not in the mood to enjoy it, especially when she stayed in her office for almost 12hours now.

Pile and pile of work glued her there she cant leave it no, not a chance especially when Chaeyoung and Lisa are in their honeymoon stage on the office when they all do is flirt and got lost in each other dont get her wrong she's happy for the two.

She sigh for the nth time rubbing the back of her neck clearly tired.

While a expenssive black car park infornt of the building, making everyone stop and look at the people who get out of the car.

They all bowed seeing them enter. Quickly making their way up the CEO's office with a loud knocking, Jennie rolled her eyes growling in annoyance.

"What the fck do you want Kim Jisoo!?" She shout angerly not planning on opening the door.

"Jen, come on. Baby open the door!" The older girl beg but jennie aint taking any of it.

"Dont try to drag Jimin oppa and the gang with this! Now leave!" 

"Jis, you know Jennie she wouldnt really take any of this" Jimin sadly say.

The girl sigh running her fingers through her hair frustatedly.

"Your wife have all the reason to be mad, you're an " They all look behind seeing Soojoo rolling her eyes at her.

"I didnt do anything for iing sake!" Jisoo hissed.

"And they can prove it!"

"It was definately that girl's fault" Namjoon one of Jimin's friend and now Jisoo's too.

"Soo, didnt do anything" Jhope said defending Jisoo.

"Ms. Joy would do such thing if you didnt give her any idea" 

"I didnt know anything! i dont even know what's going on" Jisoo explained eyeswiden pointing her side. 

"You're a complete "

"Stop calling me and open this fcking door or ill break this" Jisoo angerly said.

"Goodluck then" Soojoo s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter