Chapter 23----

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo bite her lips as she step on the engine making the car run fast as it could. She change her gear for the turn, she was about to make the turn when two black cars block her way making her step on the break in instance.

"Sh't!" She cursed looking outside, five men went out of the car armed with high caliber guns. They signal her to go out. She doesnt have much choice she needs to go to Jennie, she look at the back she cant easily reverse.
So she did went out, raising her hand up all guns pointed on her.

"No wonder boss go crazy, this one is hot" One of them said and others laugh.

"Dont do something stupid, move inside our car" one push Jisoo.

Jisoo gritted her teeth.

"What are you doing i--FCK!" Jisoo kick his stomach hard making him fall one of the guy launches a sudden punch hitting Jisoo on the stomach, she cursed.

"HOLD THAT BTCH!" They surround Jisoo, she manage to throw few punches and kicks but they hold her tightly one of the guy stand infront of her

"So you think you can escape us!" He landed a strong slap on Jisoo's face making her lips and nose bleed. 
"Stop it! Boss might kill you" One said stopping the other attempt on hitting Jisoo.

"You're lucky!" He shout before entering the car , Jisoo look at him sharply. They put her inside the car and after that she doesnt remember much.

Jisoo was brought into a dark empty storage, tied on a chair. Jennie on the other side was also tied down, mouth covered with a cloth,  she was the one who wakes up  first. She immediately saw Jisoo and started to whimper. 

Jiwon enter the place and saw Jennie he went to her.

"Quiet! what now? you regret it? remember you brought her here" Jennie's tears start to flow down from her eyes looking at Jisoo.

"And since you did ill give you a chance to escape, Jisoo is all i want anyways" Jiwon laughs and went near Jisoo leveling her self to face her. He  fix Jisoo's hair putting it behind her ear.

"she just look so beautiful"

Jennie continue making muffled noise, whimpering on her chair irritating Jiwon. He angerly march towards her "I told you to keep quiet!" he raised her hand ready to hit Jennie.

"Stop it!" Jisoo lifts her head looking at Jiwon " Dont--you dare" she said lowly , Jiwon smiled.

"Sooyaa, im glad you're awake" Jisoo look at him blankly only to make him laugh more.

"I really love those stares" Jisoo look at Jennie.
"What do you want?" weakly she said 

"You know what i want Jisoo, go with me and i promise i will never bother anyone ever again and bring you're furtune with you"  

Jennie's whimpers became loud even the shaking of her chair, shaking her head tears falling down to her cheeks.

"Should i thank her first? She brought you here Jisoo" Jiwon lean on her ears "She betrayed you" 

"Jennie wont do that" Jisoo whisper 

"Ask her for your self, why did she call Hanbin" Jennie shakes her head, she can clearly see how sad, defeated Jisoo's eyes right now.

Jiwon walks towards Jennie dragging her near Jisoo removing the cloth in .

"Im sorry" Jennie cry harder "Its not li--" Jiwon tightly grip on her cheeks "See Jisoo, they're all the same" 

"Its not like that!" Jennie shouts moving her face away "i badly want to know the truth " Jennie bite her lips looking at Jisoo who's looking at her blankly.

Jiwon laugh he was about to put the cloth in Jennie's mouth when Jisoo manage to stand up with the chair she tackle him on the ground the guy groan in pain and angerly look at Jisoo.

"THAT'S IT! NOW IM MAD!" he shouts pulling jisoo harshly he slap her face hard, the wound in her lips bleed again cheeks turned red but he continue slapping her.

"STOP IT! PLEASE STOP!" jennie cried, furiously wiggling on her chair.

"WHY CANT YOU LIKE ME BACK ?! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU JISOO! YOU MADE ME DO SH'TS !he shout angerly pushing Jisoo hard.

Jisoo chuckled face swollen "I never ask you to do them for me" Jiwon hissed, he chuckled bitterly "And i have to get rid of Aunty and Uncle just to have you, i never want that but they wont let me" He chuckled

"Poor them" Jisoo's jawhardend 

"Their daughter got them killed" Jisoo breathes. He turn to look at Jennie "I bet she doesnt know yet? Its the reason why she called right?"

"Stop it Jiwon" Jiwon grin

"Ow, she doesnt" He chuckled, jisoo swallowed hard.
Jiwon made his way to Jennie, he look at her blankly. 
"You dont know what kind of person you're dealing with" 

"I DONT FCKING CARE! LET US GO!" Jennie shouts making Jiwon laugh.

"You always the like feisty one Sooyaa" 

Jiwon reach out to hold Jennie's arm

"Dont touch her!"  he stop and turn to look at Jisoo.
"What if i would? what will you do Soo?" Jennie was looking at him angerly.

"I will kill you Jiwon!"

"That's right get angry Jisoo, show her what kind of monster go out when you're mad" 

Jisoo breath heavily, teeth gritted. Jiwon run her hands on Jennie's arm. Jennie wiggle refusing to be touched.
"Stop!" Jisoo yell angerly eyes darken.

"I will fcking kill you! i will kill you!" Jiwon stops.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter