The Story Begins

Falling in Love With You

(Before I start the story, I'll be talking in a first person POV. Also, I'm not really sure if Lee Ah In graduated already so there's that. Stating this just so you don't get confused.)


My plane just landed. My first day back in Korea. I was almost finished with high school here. But, got a basketball scholarship to get into a school in Ohio. Which was great, considering we used to live there when I was young. People call me tall because I'm 6 foot. But, in reality, I'm short in the world of basketball. That's why we came back here, my dreams of making it into the NBA was crushed.

 

I made it to our house. My parents came earlier to Korea since they need to attend to the family business. They own some shares in big companies. Especially, a certain one I'm interested in. MLD Entertainment, I've always wanted to become an artist. That's why I'm taking performing arts in Seoul School of Performing Arts.

 

*Fast forward to the next day*

I wake up, ate breakfast and showered. It was the first day of school. I said goodbye to my parents and went on my way.

 

I drove my car to school and went ahead in. As soon as I walk in, there were a lot of idols and trainees. I asked a few for directions to the dean's office.

 

I entered to what seems like the gathering area for the dean's office. "Hi, I'm a new student y/n." 

 

"Oh, we've been expecting you, go ahead and enter the dean's office there on the left side."

 

I walk towards the wooden door and knocked. I hear the dean say "Come in." I entered and bowed "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm y/n imnida."

 

"Ah yes, the new student. Please, sit down." I sit on the chair in front of the dean. After a few minutes of small talk I asked what are my plans for today. "Basically, all you need is your schedule and a tour." He hands me my schedule. "Lee Ah In will tour you around the school."

 

When I heard Lee Ah In, I got excited, the fact that I was a big fan of Momoland and the fact that my parents owned a part of their label made me excited. The dean pressed the intercom and said "Miss Kim, can you call up Lee Ah In please? Thank you." He faces me once again and gestures to go outside. "Well pleasure meeting you y/n hope you enjoy here in Seoul School of Performing Arts." I walk out and waited in the gathering area of the dean. The lady on the front desk presses the school's intercom and calls Ahin.

 

A pretty, small and cute girl enters the office. "Hi, the dean called me up?"

 

The lady on the front desk says "Yes, you will be giving the new student y/n." Ahin looks at me and I wave. "Oh, I see okay thanks!" She gestures for me to follow her.

 

"Annyeong, jeoneun Lee Ah In-imnida." She says when we got out and sticks out her hand for a handshake. I shake hands and bowed. "Annyeong haseyo, jeoneun y/n-imnida, nice to meet you Ahin." We started walking around the university.

 

We were walking around. Having small talks about our lives. Whilst we were walking and talking, I was stealing little glances at her beautiful eyes. I was walking in cloud nine when we suddenly stopped. "So, those were the basic places you need to know. Any questions?" I was spacing out thinking of things to make the time with her longer. "Hey, are you alright?" She asks while waving a hand over my face.

 

"Oh, I'm good, I was just thinking where would be my next class."

 

She chuckles "Oh, I forgot to show you your first class. Can I see your schedule?" I grab my schedule out of my backpack and handed it to her.

 

She analyzed the paper and says "Oh, okay, we're classmates in most of your classes, except for the last period." I nod, having a bittersweet feeling, happy that we're classmates in most classes, but sad that we weren't going to be classmates in the last class. "We're already late for our second class, let's go?" I nod and we started walking to our class.

 

We reach the classroom, she knocks and enters. "Good morning sir, sorry we're late I had to tour the new student." I enter waving to the teacher and my classmates.

 

"A new student? Please, introduce yourself in front of the class." I stand at the center of the room and introduced myself. "Annyeong, I'm y/n-imnida. I was from Walnut Hills High School in Ohio."

 

 "Okay, now, before you two came. We're actually having a discussion about the upcoming project and we decided to do it with a pair." Me and Ahin looked at each other. "Since you two are late, everyone has a partner now. Except, for you two. So, you will be a pair. Ask your classmates what the task is and make sure you pass it in just a week okay?" Everyone says yes except for us.

 

"Well then, I should get going now, good day to everyone."

 

We looked at each other as if we were signaling to each other what we should do. "Well, I think you should ask around since I'm new here." Ahin looks at me. "Well.. I don't really get along with them."

 

I look around and saw her point at a chair in the very back corner by the window, with another chair beside it. "That's where I sit." I really can't comprehend why this is happening. I think she needs a friend, a friend like me.


I'm back!

I've decided to post here and on my Wattpad.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Comment your suggestions.

Thank you for the support!

Cheers!