Shining together forever

My brightest star

(A/N:I haven't edited it yet so sorry. For mistakes..!)

 

  

Today I start my new knitting class, it's far away from my home so it's like a camping class except in a huge building but the dorms have glass roofs so you can see the sky.

 

I enter my classroom, it's a large room just like all the other classrooms in the building. In class there's probably about 15-18 of us, boys and girls. And this is where I meet Baekhyun for the first time.

 

We sit far apart, I sat on an empty table for 4 on my own which was diagonal to Baekhyun's. I took my laptop out to get word started for getting notes down from class.

 

The teacher comes two minutes later as everyone in class were early for their first class and starts teaching us how to knit by taking her tools and wool out her bag. Everyone in class gets up to get a kit for themselves to start knitting. My hand accidentally touches Baekhyun's when I reach out to get the equipment for myself, sending a jolt of electricity to my heart from my arm, I quickly go back to sit down. 

 

At some point I'm getting bored of the silence in the class except from the sounds of quiet whispering and AC with the few clicking of laptops, I look up to see Baekhyun and his friend next to him sharing earphones and listening to music (which we're not really allowed to do) as they knit almost more than anyone in class. I must've not noticed how long I was probably staring at him because Baekhyun's friend notices me staring at Baekhyun so he then whispers about it to Baekhyun, who looks at me and starts to smirk, making me realise that I've been staring so long. 

 

I look down and desperately tried to hide my blushing face behind my laptop. 

 

Break time comes as the teacher stops and dismisses us to take a short break. I walk out the classroom last and Baekhyun comes up to me saying "do you like me?"

 

I admit it, shyly whilst trying hard to keep eye contact and he hugs me. Making me speechless yet relieved that I've let it out and wasn't denied.

 

                                                                  °

In the next class we sit next to each other, shared earphones and listened to music and joked around quietly without getting caught by the teacher. 

Baekhyun's friend whined as he was left out but immediately became happy again when a cute girl sat next to him.

                                                                  °

The next day we go horse riding as it's a free day which we can do anything else in when there's no knitting class day. 

I bring my peachy gold horse to him and leave space in front of me so he can climb up too, reaching my hand out I help him on to sit in front.

 

He rides it but does it terribly and complains when my horse doesn't do as Baekhyun wants it to, I laughed and I take the handle by putting my arms around him to control the horse.

We ride around fast and slow.

 

We laughed and he looks behind at me with the biggest best smile of his, I love and twinkles in his eyes like stars as the sun shone at his perfect as a picture face and I kiss his cheek, unable to control myself as he looks too adorable and amazing.

 

We climb off my horse, near a apple tree with a river beside it and I pick two apples by climbing the tree and I go to the river to wash them. 

 

I come back and sit next to Baek while passing him one of the apples.

At some point Baekhyun stated to sing, my heart sped as I looked at him singing whilst looking straight at me, somehow I gained courage through the strong feeling of love I feel for him because then I started singing along with him quietly but as time went by we both sang out with all our hearts and passion together.

 

When our song finishes, we sat in peaceful silence with smiles on our faces. 

 

Then at some point we look at eachother and get closer and then we kiss..it gets a bit heated after a few minutes because he puts his arms around me pulling he closer to himself and I put one hand on his face and the other behind his head to touch the soft locks that kept shining in the sun and kissed him harder.

                                                                  °

It's midnight. I'm in my dorm room, sitting in my single bed on the left side and on my right there's a bunk bed but none of the other girls want to share a room with me so I have to sleep in that room alone. I don't mind, I actually prefer it like this.

 

 

I can't sleep... 

 

I had a dream that Baek and I will be separated and we won't ever be together again or ever see eachother again, he was floating away from me.

 

I cried silently and after a few minutes I hear my door open and close but not too loud so I get out from under my blanket just after wiping my tears quickly and I see Baekhyun sitting on the other bed with his head down. "I had the same nightmare but in mine, you went away from me," he whispered. 

 

Baekhyun got up and walked towards me and without him asking, I moved closer to the wall, sitting up with my legs out and gave space for him to join me. He laid his head down on my lap and we looked at the stars. 

 

I told Baekhyun, "don't worry and if that ever did happen I'll always be there, looking at you and watching over you if I can't be right next to you. If you'll be my star, I'll be your moon and watch you shine."

 

We laid down together in bed and we kissed and the kisses got more and we made love many times like it's the last day of our lives. 

 

It's 4am and we're laying down next to eachother . My head laid on his chest with his left hand around my waist. Both of us just feeling loved.

 

I point to the moon and the brightest star in the sky which was close to the moon, indicating it was us. "Please don't forget and please remember me and our wonderful time we spent together." 

Baekhyun replies, "I will never forget. And you, don't forget to keep helping me to shine for you," he smiled as I replied "I won't forget, I'll always be watching you," I smiled back. We fell into a deep sleep right after with smiles on our faces. 

 

                                                                 °

 

I wake up and look around myself it's dark still, it should've been morning by now but when I turn my bedside table light on I can see that I'm in my own bed, in my own bedroom at home. 

 

There's no Baekhyun... just me. 

 

In that moment I realised I dreamt it all, I turn the light off. I was about to cry again as I went to bed but I saw something from the corner of my eye, I turn around and walk up to my window and look at the sky to see the star shining brightly just right next to the moon, exactly like in my dream.

 

 

 

Love knows not distance; 

it hath no continent; 

 it's eyes are for the stars.

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________

 

Well... *coughs* *awkward laughs*  that was my first time finishing a fanfic because it’s a one shot lol but don’t worry I haven’t forgotten the rest just need to mood and motivation for each one.

I was actually gonna do OCXbaekhyun or even maybe baekxing but baeksoo is it, hope you guys are okay with the girl¡Kyungsoo thing lol if not I can change it to bxb.

This was actually all a dream I had with me and baekhyun lmao 😂 this bias wrecker was killing me last year in the kokobop era (when the dream happened). Originally it's 5 days in one night that I dreamt about but I don't think I remember each in too much detail and I missed a few days of it. Anyway hope you like this weirdness lol. (Cringing already).