final.

I'd Rather Be Short (requested scenario)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laura's POV:

I got a text from my boyfriend, Jimin half an hour ago saying he wanted to take me out for a date. I had already gotten ready and was now waiting for him to arrive at my house to pick me up. It's lunchtime and I hoped that the place he was about to take me would be good. This was our pre-1st-anniversary date and of course, I would want to make a good impression still. I was wearing my floral dress and a cardigan on the outside. My hair fell perfectly over my shoulders and my rosy cheeks were tinted with some blush.

I was checking my outfit through the mirror when the front door suddenly got knocked. 

Upon that, I immediately went downstairs and opened it only to meet with a bright smiley Park Jimin. I grinned before hugging him excitedly. His laughter filled my ears like music that I could listen to all day long. His arms wrapped around me comfortably as I was only almost 5ft tall but still not quite enough to look at him eye to eye without tilting my head up. Surely he always patted my head after hugging me and I swore I would feel like a little kid sometimes. 

"Aish stop messing with my hair." I whined and he fixed my hair as he laughed again. "I'm sorry. You're just too adorable being this short." he wiggled his eyebrows. I whined again while my hand went up to playfully hit his arm. He didn't avoid himself as he saw my face had flushed red in embarrassment so he just accepted his punishment. I was blushing like mad when I heard him called me cute. I mean, who wouldn't when you got such a cool boyfriend like Jimin?

"I'm sorry okay. Come, let's go now." he pulled out his hand towards me to clasp it but I went inside quickly to grab my purse on the couch before I finally came to him and clasped our hands together. He smiled again as he held a hand against his chest. "Girl, I thought you're gonna run away from me back there." he reasoned as he felt his heartbeat came steadily again.

I chuckled and shook my head at him. "Silly Jimin."

We walked hand in hand and went inside his car. 

 

Fast forward...

 

In the car. "So, where are we going actually?" I asked again and again. I didn't care anymore because he just didn't want to tell me anything about our destination.

'Baby please. You'll know it when we get there okay?" he chuckled and poked my cheek while looking at me from time to time. I pouted after finally giving up to get the secrets out of him. He heard me sighed sadly so he smiled before patting my head once again. I couldn't actually help it so I leaned into his touch making him looked at me lovingly in return. "You'll know it soon okay?" his soothing voice somehow calmed me down but at the same time, making my heart skipped a beat.

I finally nodded and smiled. "Okay then." I replied.

"Good girl." he treated me like a kid again. I only huffed out a breath before looking out the window and saw some familiar buildings. Wait, I knew this place.

"Are we going to..." my voice trailed as he parked his car in front of a soft yellow building which is a restaurant. I gasped as I turned to him in flabbergasted. "This is.." I said but he cut me off with his nodding. "Yes baby. This is the arcade restaurant where we met for the first time." 

My eyes twinkled when I knew the fact that he still remembered. "I mean, a lot of guys wouldn't actually remember." I chuckled in delight. He stopped me with a shook of his head. "But I'm not like other guys am I? I'm Park Jimin, your boyfriend." he proudly said. I laughed at that before nodding excitedly. "Of course you are." 

"Let's go." he said happily and we went out to walk into the restaurant. I haven't been here for quite a long time now but thanks to Jimin, nostalgia was coming back to me. I remembered clearly when I met Jimin here. He helped me to pay for my drink because the stupid me forgot to bring my own wallet. But if I had brought it then I think I wouldn't meet him ever. So I was actually glad that I didn't. Jimin stole a quick peck on my right cheek, making me came back to reality and turned to him in flabbergasted. "Jimin." I said. He grinned before nodding towards me. 

"Reminiscing something?" he teased and I just laughed. 

"It's so clear to me." I answered making him agreed with me. "I know baby." he looked away to look at the surrounding.

 

"Let's order our drink and play some games there." he pointed towards the arcade area. I agreed and we proceeded our way to the counter to order some drinks. After that, he paid for them so I thanked him for it. 

 

"Nah, what are boyfriends for? I'm here when you need anything, princess." he said and I admitted that it was indeed cheesy but I didn't care. He's my everything. My source of energy and life. The corners of my lips curled up into a smile as I clung onto his arm. "Thank you, Jimin. I owe you a lot!" I told him but he only touched my nose. "Nope, you don't owe me anything. Well, actually..you owe me..." he wondered and we walked away towards the arcade. I only stared and waited for him to finish his sentence. As soon as there were no other people around us, he leaned in my ear. "...a kiss." 

My eyes widened as my cheek turned crimson red at his sudden words. 

"Park Jimin! We're in the public." I shushed him and hit him lightly. He chuckled at my reaction but continued to wiggle his eyebrows. "I mean, why not?" he shrugged.

I stared at him in disbelief but then I saw the basketball hoop game. An idea popped in my head as I saw it and then turned towards Jimin. "Hey, let's make a bet." I sheepishly smile. Jimin only t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter