Chapter 14

Love, Jennie.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home!"

Jaewon was greeted by three ladies with smiles on their faces. His mother was the first one to pull him into a hug, followed by his two sisters. "Welcome home, son. We missed you so much."

How long has it been since he went back home? Two years? Or maybe almost three. He was always travelling, jumping from one country to another. He rarely stays in Korea and so meeting Jennie in Jeju that weekend was really a work of destiny. That's what Jaewon ought to believe.

"So what brings you home all so suddenly?" His older sister, Jessica, asked with her arm wrapped around his waist. They head towards the dining table were his favorite foods are served.

Krystal grinned teasingly, her arm intertwined around their mother's arm. "I bet it's because of a girl." The three ladies looked at the young man with curiosity. It wasn't a secret to them about the video and the photo of a girl that Jaewon uploaded on his Instagram account.

"When are you planning to introduce her to us, son?" His mother asked, sitting on her usual seat at the dining table, next to Jessica. Krystal took a seat opposite her mother's while Jaewon sat beside her. "She looks pretty."

"And she sings well. I love her already." Jessica added with a smile, serving her plate with viand.

"That's true", he replied at his mother's statement, averting his eyes at Jessica next. "And that's also true. Her name's Jennie and..." Jaewon sighed softly. "I've lost contact with her- Wait, where's dad?"

"He's on his way home." Krystal answered, scooping a spoonful of rice and was about to eat it but stopped midway. "Why did you lost contact with her? What happened?" She asked instead.

Jaewon shrugged as a reply. He doesn't know why Jennie would leave him without a word. Maybe she didn't liked him after all or maybe, she was just too shy to say goodbye? Nonetheless, he wanted to see her again. "I have her number though. But she hasn't returned back my calls and messages, apparently."

"Well have you tried commenting on her Youtube videos or sending her a message on her IG?" Jessica asked, bringing a glass of juice into .

Jaewon let out a small smile. He could do those things but he didn't want to be pushy. If she needed time alone, he can wait for her. "If she's interested, she'll reply back or answer my calls." He says and eyes his phone before letting out another sigh.

"Well then I hope she replies soon, son. Introduce her to us when that happens, okay?" His mother said, flashing Jaewon a genuine smile.

 

 

 

"Jennie."

The female looked up at Jisoo, raising her brows questioningly. She didn't realized it took the older female three times to call her name just to get her attention. She was obviously distracted of something else. "I'm sorry, you were saying?"

"Jungkook is outside, drunk." Jisoo told her the situation and as if on cue, they both stood up and went outside to find Rose arguing with Jungkook with Lisa standing beside their friend.

"What does he want this time?" Jennie crossed her arms across her chest, her eyebrows furrowed but she knew better. Rose would never want the girls intruding unless she asked them to.

Jisoo lets out a soft sigh. She didn't imagined this sleepover would end up like this. "Apparently he wants Rose and him together again." That made Jennie smiled, in a bitter way. ​​​​​"Hey, you haven't spoke a word about why he asked you to see him." And that statement made Jennie's bitter smile falter.

"Just about... School stuff." She lied. Jennie can't believe she lied to Jisoo. But then again, she didn't want her friends to know about the deal. She gestured at Jisoo to walk towards the three and the latter followed, deciding not to make a follow-up question although she knew it was about school stuff.

There was something more that Jennie is refusing to tell them. Jisoo wished she would open up to them but she understands she might not be ready to do that.

"Go home, Jungkook. Go home or we'll call the guards." Rose said in a stern voice. It has been over ten minutes that she was trying to send the male away but as usual, he was very stubborn and very drunk.

Jungkook shook his head, his hand holding on the gate for support. He looked like a mess and he was not going to deny that he has been a mess ever since Rose broke up with him. "You said you needed time, babe. You said you needed space. But it has been three months and you blocked me on all of your accounts." He whined like a child, making Rose's eyes roll away. Maybe she had moved on from him completely, he was scared to know if she actually did.

"I said I needed to move on from you." Rose rebutted, her cold demeaner never going down. She saw him like this before, a lot of times actually. Their relationship was never easy, they always fought, they make up and break up all the time. He would always break her heart and she was the idiot who would always accept him back. But that was before. She's stronger. She loves herself more than him now. "I've moved on, Jungkook. You should try that too. Go home cause I'm not kidding, we'll call the guards if you don't stop bothering us." She pushed him away, not too hard but just enough for her to be able to lock the gate. With one final look into his eyes, she wasn't sure if she saw him tearing up but it doesn't matter. She won't let him ruin her life again anymore. She turned her back on him to go inside the house, telling the girls to ignore him and just continue watching their kdrama. Jisoo followed after her while Lisa and Jennie stayed a little longer.

"Go home, please. We don't want to make a scene and trust me, Rose will really have me call the guards." Lisa pleaded gently.

"Lisa, talk to her for me please. Tell her I love her so much." Yep, the campus popular Jeon Jungkook is crying over a girl. Rumor has it that he never cried over any of his past girlfriends, those innocent hearts he had broken. "Lisa, please-"

"Girls aren't toys to play with, Jungkook." Jennie was the one to reply this time. "We've seen how Rose loved you with all her heart, with all her best. We've seen how you tore her life apart. We won't let that happen again. Ever. Stay away." She pulled Lisa with her, leaving the weeping Jungkook by the gate. She wondered if that's how Mino is feeling towards her right now. Is that the reason why he asked to see her? Because he has taken a liking at her? He did say he enjoyed the date and he wasn't pretending at all... Tsk. You're dreaming way too high, Kim Jennie. He's just guilty. That's all there is.

 

 

 

Mino was sitting on the floor in his bedroom. His room was a beautiful mess, well, mostly just his floor, decorated with letters he received from Jennie.

It all started with just a piece of post-it note on his locker one afternoon.

*Flashback.*

Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears! u w u

Mino raised an eyebrow, taking the post-it note off of his locker. He looked around but the hallway was empty and he wondered who would be tripping him all of a sudden.

​​​​​"Ah, there you are. Guys, he's over here!" Seungyoon says to the rest of their friends. "What's that in your hand?" He asked as he stood beside him, his hands in his pockets, trying to peek into whatever Mino was holding.

Mino shrugged his shoulders, showing the post-it note to him. "Any idea on who would leave this note on my locker?"

"Wait what?" Seungyoon chuckled after reading the words scribbled on the note. "Aww, that's sweet. You have a secret admirer!"

"Secret admirer?" Jinwoo asked, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter