Chapter 8

Love, Jennie.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 10am and Soohyuk brought them to different destination tourist spots around the island. Their first stop was at Loveland.

The Loveland. If Mino is to be asked about his opinions about that particular famous so-called magical tourists spot, the man does not have a clue on how to begin his explanation or at the least express his thoughts. The place was... Too much for his expectations. His mouth formed a small-o when they arrived, what he imagined to be a friendly place for the couples turns out to be a place for the a --- it was a -themed environment, and it made him uncomfortable considering he was with a female which he does not have a ual thing going on with, and the tourist guide who did accompanied them didn’t help either. "You can learn a lot of positions here. In fact, you can practice doing it later." The tourist guide winks and laughed a little too loud.

Jennie regretted going here. Other people may enjoy the place, but she finds it disgusting. Probably because it was something she never experienced yet and she was certain that this is the most awkward place she's been to. "I seriously hate this place." She groaned, she was hiding behind Mino and covering her face so she would not be able to see the stuff around her. "Are we near the exit?" She asks him quite impatiently, taking a peek only to see a sculpture of a man and a woman in doggy-style position. Her eyes widened and she quickly hid her face again, asking for them to hurry up so they could get rid of the place.

Mino lightly chuckled realizing how she was busy in covering herself behind him. You're cute. He silently thought and once they reached the exit, he sighs in relief and realized how his face was flushed in red.

"Hahaha! I'm really sorry, Miss. Don't worry, you'll gonna love our next stop. I promise!" Soohyuk couldn't help himself from laughing. As soon as the two got out of Loveland, the female ranted how the place contained nothing of love but just .

Jennie rolled her eyes and crosses her arms across her chest, her lips forming a frown. This was supposed to be a memorable date with Mino. Their first and last date! Now she feels like their date is ruined. Great!

Much to Mino's amusement, the cab driver seems to even enjoyed their reaction although, he did promised they will take them to something nice. He flashed a smile, trying to cheer her up. “Hey, it’s okay. Just think of it as an educational trip for science class?” He tried convincing the girl beside him.

Jennie looked at Mino, the frown was still on her face. "It's not funny." She said and looked away, sighing inwardly. As if there was a heavy atmosphere radiating in the cab, the men sat quietly after a shared look through the rear view mirror as if signaling each of themselves to shut their mouths since the girl is disappointed.  Jennie. Are you seriously not going to talk to him? Are you going to let you and Mino's whole date be ruined? The female silently thought and she lets a few more minutes passed before looking back at the male sitting beside her. "I'm sorry." She sincerely apologized, moving closer towards him and hugged his arm.

When Mino heard her sincere apology after a couple of minutes of silence along with a sweet gesture of moving closer and hugging his arm, he immediately softened and he saw the cab driver grin through the rear view as if he was proud of him. “Don’t be.” He assured with a smile and moved his hand to intertwined their fingers together.

Jennie smiled at him and leaned her head against his shoulder as they drove to their next destination.

Their next stop was actually nice just like what Soohyuk promised. They're at the Teddy Bear Museum and they tour around it together hand in hand. Jennie took pictures of them together and some solo shots, she also shoots videos especially when she sees cute designs of Teddy Bears.

Mino, even though he was not a fan of childish things, decided to go along with his date's playfulness as he could see her enjoying herself with all the cute stuff surrounding her.

"Hi everyone, Jennie here." She said as she starts shooting another video after they finished ordering at a restaurant located just a few meters away from the Teddy Bear Museum. It's almost noon and Jennie could feel the hunger and thirst so they've decided to have lunch already. "I'm going to have my lunch now at---" She paused and take a good look at the name of the restaurant before shifting her attention back to the camera. "I'm at Castelo's right now. I heard the food here is great and we'll see about that." She continued to talk, even mentioning how she felt when she saw what Loveland has to offer. "Mino oppa." She said softly when she was done shooting a video. "Can we go back to the hotel after having lunch? We're gonna need more time to swim and do island hopping, riding a jet ski, riding a banana boat and getting a couple henna tattoo." She said as she reminds him some of her wish list listed on her notepad.

“Of course, we’re going to need to change our clothes also.” Mino smiled and added, considering they need a change of clothes once they swim. After they ate, the cab driver drove them back to the hotel and he leads the two of them to their room.

 

 

 

Jennie sits down on the couch to rest for a while. She leaned her back and closed her eyes, mentally reminding herself that they should get the couple henna tattoo first. She sighed and opened her eyes, moving towards her luggage to pull out her swimwear. "Mino oppa? What should I wear? This one? Or this one?" She showed the male a one-piece and two-piece swimsuits.

When the male heard the female’s voice ringed at his ears sweetly, he opened his eyes and his head which was previously leaning back at the couch moves to take a look at the outfits which she had up in her hands. “That one.” Mino replied, one of his fingers pointing towards the direction of the one piece swimwear. “Cover-ups would be great too.” He reminds with a smile knowing how the girl would be slaying at that swimwear he chose for her to wear.

"Alright. I'll go get change." She said with a small smile and enters the bathroom, wearing the swimsuit and the cover-up so she wouldn't be exposing too much skin when she's not in the water. Though there was a cover-up, Jennie's figure could still be seen through it. She went out of the bathroom and asks him to get change while she puts on her sunblock lotion.

Just like what he expected, Mino smiled upon seeing Jennie wearing her swimwear and cover-up. She looked y and beautiful at the same time! He was admiring her figure when the female asked him to get up and change and so he finally went up from the couch and picks a beach short pants and a matching polo shirt with short sleeves which could be worn when he is out of the water. He changes at the bathroom for his turn, not forgetting to mutter a whisper on her ear complimenting her beautiful look.

Jennie's cheeks felt hot, she knew she was blushing because of Mino's compliment. Kim Jennie! The voice inside her head was quick to scold her. He's just like any other guy. Of course he'll say you're beautiful --- because you are! But don't fall for it --- you know he wouldn't catch you after all of this. The words made her sigh and she sat on the couch weakly, trying to compose herself as she waits for him.

Once they were done changing, the two went out of the hotel and it was not a secret that a lot of men were looking at Jennie, some would even take a second look at her but she ignored each one of them and just focused her attention directly ahead, unaware that Mino had a frown on his lips as there were men who had their eyes on the woman beside him. He pulled her closer against him and wraps an arm around her waist possessively with a shot of a glare directly towards the men who laid hungry stare at her.

They went to a henna tattoo shop and chooses a couple tattoo, letting it dry first before trying different water activities such as riding the jet ski - with Mino as the one who is driving, riding the banana boat along with other tourists and of course the island hopping. Jennie chooses for them to be dropped at a near-by island along with a few couples. They took lots of pictures and videos using her GoPro camera, not forgetting to take pictures of the beach and the surroundings too.

They were resting on the sand and talking about random things with her head leaning on his shoulder. "Why did you choose to become a teacher?" Jennie asks, watching the beautiful waves and enjoying the cool breeze.

After all the activities they did together, he was exhausted and it felt nice to rest on the sand with her. Then, he wrapped an arm around her waist as she rested at his shoulder. “Corny as it may sound, I’d like to be able to change the lives of my students." Mino answered, his eyes looking at the waves. "It’s a fulfilling task for me to be able to share what I know, to gift someone knowledge.” He added, lightly rubbing his hand against her side. “Are you having fun? We still have a dinner back at the hotel later, wife.” He rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter