Chapter 3

Beyond Dreams (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome to South Korea

The flight was quite interesting for Kai. It was his first time traveling alone to a foreign country. He was so excited and amused by the sight out of the plane. His seat was beside the window so it provided a great view for him to see. The clouds were hunging below them blocking the areas they flew above. However, he felt himself in heaven. 

He suddenly got tired from staring out of the window and opened the Korean book in front of him. It was talking about music and how it gets along with singing. He found it quite interesting and started reading the first pages with full interest.

Anyone would be surprised how a Japanese boy can read and speak Korean very fluently. However, it was simply because Kai was born in Korea and lived there with his parents until he was eight years old. The Kudo family then moved to Japan after ten years being away from their homeland.

Kai finished reading the first four pages when he felt hungry. He looked up searching for the flight attendant, but couldn't make a good view. The man who was sitting next to him was very fat and his whole body hed Kai behind it. So, he got up and there he spotted a beautiful young woman serving food for the passengers.

"Excuse me!" he called her, waving his hand to get her attention. She looked at him and smiled, nodding at him.

"How can I help you, kiddo?" she asked as she went toward Kai, who pouted when she called him 'kiddo'.

"Can you bring me something to eat, please?" he asked cutely and politely.

"Sure, Kiddo!" she said again, ruffling his hair.

"I'm Kai, not kiddo!" he said pouting.

"Okay, Kai! I'll bring you something delicious, okay?" she said winking at him, and he nodded at her with a shy smile.

The flight attendant disappeared from his view, and Kai sat in his seat waiting for the food to arrive. Not very long, yummy food was put in front of him. He widened his eyes as he found himself drooling over the delicious dish in front of him.

"Wah!" he exclaimed in amazement. "Thank you so much" he thanked the flight attendant, bowing his head repeatedly.

"Eat well, Kai!" she said, smiling heartily at him. Then, she left to her work.

Kai began eating with a big appetite, completely enjoying his meal. When he finished, he started reading the book again until he fell asleep without knowing it.

An hour later, the plane started landing in Gimpo airport while Kai wasn't aware of that. He was somehow tired because of his excessive excitement which made him unable to sleep at night. He spent the night thinking about him living in Seoul, and how his life would completely change. He was also nervous about his trainee days in SM Entertainment. He was wondering whether he was going to trully enjoy it there or regret it. There was a counter debate in his mind which prevented him from having his beauty sleep.

So when the passengers started leaving the plane, he was left there alone until the flight attendant from earlier came checking for any left passengers or luggage there. She found Kai still fast asleep with the book on his chest.

She went toward him and shook him. "Kai, the plane has landed. You need to wake up!" she said, waking him.

Kai opened his eyes slowly and cutely, making the woman squeal in her mind. As the realization hit him, he shot up from his place panicked. "OMG! Where is everyone? We have already arrived? No, I'm late!" he shrieked in panic, not knowing what to do.

"Calm down, Kai! We've just landed and it hasn't been long since everyone left," she reassured h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter