Chapter 1

Beyond Dreams (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday Kai

After school, Kai came home feeling very happy and relieved to tell his dad the good news. He opened the front door and walked inside, but everything around him was pitch black and unusually quiet.

"Huh? Where are they?" he wondered. Normally his parents would be home by now, waiting for his return from school. He the lights, and was suddenly attacked by something shiny exploding at his face. He closed his eyes clutching to his heart as he got startled by the sudden attack. He didn't see that coming.

"SURPRISE!!" someone shouted, and he saw his parents smiling at him.

"You scared me! Why did you do that?" he said as he sat on the floor, breathing heavily. 

"We're sorry, son. We didn't know you would be afraid" his mom apologized, hugging him in a caring way.

"Congratulations, son. I've heard you got accepted." his dad said, lending him a hand to get up from the floor. Kai held it and got on his feet. "I'm so proud of you, Kai" he added, ruffling Kai's hair.

"It's all thanks to your support, dad. You and mom have supported me and helped me by enrolling me in the best dance classes. That's why it was worth it now. I truly love you, guys. Thank you soooo much," he admitted gratefuly, hugging both his parents.

"Of course we'll always be supportive of you, Kai. You are our son, and we love to see you happy and successful in your life." said his mom.

"I know that it's hard for us to send you away, but I'm sure you'll do great there and meet new people and friends. So, we won't interfere or stop you from achieving your dream," said his dad.

Kai was very glad to hear those words from his parents. He considered himself the luckiest kid on earth to have them as his parents. They were so loving and open-minded, and always supported him and guided him well.

"Thank you so much. I love you" he replied, tears b in his eyes. 

"We love you too, Kai." they said, hugging him again.

"Now, let's celebrate!" announced his dad, releasing from the hug and leading Kai and his wife to the decorated living room.

Kai was about to have a look when his dad covered his eyes from behind. "Walk slowly" he said, holding his son's hand. "Ta-da!" then, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter