ChaeBbang

All about Chaeyoung [ONESHOT]

Ships: Chaeyoung x Hayoung ( I know that this is very cracked and they are just like a close sister but my mind suddenly want to write this after several gyulromsun hahappen 😂) slightly HaRom & GyulRom.

 

 


"I've been always loving you this much yet why you only look at her. The one who already has a pair?"

Fromis Dorm
We currently had a break before we continue our practice in the evening. Just like always the members just scattering around the dorm either take some lunch or just chatting with the other. Just like usual I use this time to play around with megan, she's my bro afterall. But these days she keeps following jisun everywhere, she said something like savoring the moment before the husband came back from work. Hahaha this megan really, with gyuri disappearance to produce48 make other feels a bit sad since there are none who can take care us like her. 
"Habbbanng~"
someone suddenly broke me from my thoughts about gyul. That one voice that I like the most, our captain voice.

"What's wrong, saerom-ah?"  I ask her back while looking at her confused.

"Nothing~ are you not eating lunch?" She asked me while she cling onto my arm. Oof this is too close eventhough I like it.

"No, I don't feel like eating" I said, since last night I ate so many bread, I need to take care of my body too.

"That's unusual for you to not eat lunch, diet?" She ask me with a worrying tone

"Well, yeah kind of" I answer nonchalantly. I'm too nervous to talk to her now, I don't know why. Seems like she sense something wrong about me too, so she decided to leave me alone.

"If you said so, habbang-ah. Don't forget to eat dinner after we practice later! I'll be back to other" she said leaving me all alone again. I can only she her figure retreat to other and she joining other chat while laughing. But despite all of that laughing I can sense that she seems longing for someone, yeah our puppy eyes appa..

Hayoung didn't know that a pair of eyes already observing her behaviour even before she talked to saerom. The mysterious person somehow can relate to what hayoung feel now since she are the same, loving someone who already love someone.

After practice

"Haaah~ Finally freedoom." Chaeyoung said while she plop down to the sofa in the living room.

The other too feel like that, it was a hellish practice. Fortunately tomorrow is weekend meaning chaeyoung and jiheon doesn't need to wake up early to go to school. Since jisun is too tired to even cook they started to call for a delivery, they don't really care about the diet anymore. 

While waiting for the food to came, Hayoung still the same like earlier being alone with her guitar thinking what should she write for her lyrics till someone disturb her attention.

"Habbang!! You need to at least take a break, you even skip lunch and now you want to skip dinner?" Saerom whine to me. It doesn't bother me though, for me it's cute the way she nag at me.

"It just to pass time, saerom-ah. Don't worry I will eat dinner with you guys" I smile reassuring her that I won't skip dinner. She looks relieved. She then sit beside me.

"Say, did something bothering you these days? You always alone, you don't even hang out with the other bbiyongz". She asked concerned.

"No, I'm fine. Jiwon and chaeyoung basically ditched me for their girls." I answer then smile a little remember what jiwon said about savoring their moment together.

"I know that chaeng has this special relationship with nakko but jiwon with who jisun?" She asked pretty surprised to hear the news.

I only chuckles when I see her expression "yes, before the big boss comeback and she can even close to her." I said, while forgetting the fact that saerom also like gyuri.

"So jiwon like jisun, huh... I just know. I feel failed as a captain." She looks down while thinking, maybe something like, finally she can have gyuri all for herself if jisun with jiwon? Who knows what she's thinking now. She suddenly look at me.

"What about you habbang? Don't you have someone that you like? You seem pretty neutral to all of us" she looks directly at my eyes while waiting for my answer.

My heart can't take it when she looks at me like that. Hayoung get a grip to yourself, I say to myself. I really want to say, the only people I want is you. But I definitely can't say that since deep down I know she already fall to deep with gyuri.

"Well, I don't have anyone I like for now. Oh besides harom?" I answer while grinning to ease the situation. She looks suprised with my answer.

"Eyy don't joke with me, habbang-ah!!" She say while playfully slap my hand. Before I can retort to her chaeng voice make us startled.

"Eonnnieeee, the food is here. Let's eat!! Ppali ppali." 

We look at each other then decide to go to eat with other, we still talk while eating. Something we bickering with the other girl and somehow we missed gyuri she already eliminated in produce48 but she currently in her parents home. That means soon saerom will find her happiness or she will be more sad with gyuri and jisun interaction. But one thing for sure Jiwon gonna sulk after this.

Hayoung still doesn't know that another pair of eyes is observing her and saerom. This person looks glad that her hayoung unnie looks alive when talking to saerom but she can't imagine what will happen if gyuri appa come. One thing she's sure, jiwon will nagging her about being lonely. 

She suddenly felt another hand grab hers, she instantly look at the culprit. It's only nakko her business ship, deep down she feels lucky that it's only nakko, since they literally don't have any secret with seoyeon as well. The bbang bbang know how chaeng felt to older girl.  Nakko only smile reassuring that everything gonna be alright even when she doesn't think like that.


Gyuri arival to dorm.

Everyone is waiting for gyuri arival since they really miss their appa, so when gyuri open the front door the maknae line instantly hug her making the older girl yelp in pain. Saerom as the captain then told them to make a way for gyuri and they follow her order which is strange.

"Welcome home gyuri/Eonnie" they regreet gyuri again. Gyuri only smile in return.

"I'm back guys, I miss you guys so much!" 

She doesn't need to say that since they all know it even they miss her so much, since jisun make a special dinner for her we ended up eating dinner together.  When it's time to cleaning up I notice saerom and gyuri it's gone,  they probably have their private moment together but I notice jisun also want to talk to her gyuri so I decided to look for those two.

What hayoung don't know that after this something will make her heart break apart. She note that the door to veranda is open so she look for them there when all she see was gyuri and saerom kissing each other, she just become petrified she didn't expect that their relationship already that close. She only stared at their reflection with an open mouth.

"Eonniiee, are you there? Jissenie looking for you" suddenly chaeng voice make her alive again then she's suprised that she already in her side while looking at her concerned. She just smile before come down quickly before gyuri and saerom came out. Chaeng only shaking her head looking at her dirrection. 

"Yes, we're here chaeng! Sorry to make you worried about us." Gyuri said apologetic. They stare for a while before chaeng came down.

"It's okay eonnie, at least you need to find a good spot before doing something god know what. We still have baby jiheon afterall." 

Gyuri and saerom dumbfounded while listening to chaeng, they feel shy all of sudden since their dongsaeng caught them making out. With a flushed face they come down and meeting the other girls.


After she saw saerom and gyuri make out, hayoung directly come down to her room and go straightly to her bed. She suddenly want to cry she can't imagine that her beloved saerom already in that stage with gyuri, they never showed it.. 

She sobs quietly so jiwon won't notice her, but she forgot that chaeyoung saw her petrified face earlier and she didn't expect either when someone suddenly hug her while patting her back.

"Sssh it's okay eonnie, you can cry all you want. I told jiwon eonnie already." After she said that I can't help but reaching out to her and hug her tightly before I let out everything inside me all this time. Chaeng just stay like  that besides me until I fall asleep.

For chaeyoung, looking at her beloved eonnie being vurnerable like this is also make her sad. She can't offer anything beside her shoulder to lean on, glad that it can help her eonnie to cry all out her feelings till she feels asleep. She doesn't want to get caught of this love between her eonnies, but she can't help it if that make her beloved sad.

She actually know that gyuri choose both saerom and jisun as hers, gyuri told that to her. Since she thought her situation with bbang bbang was like her when in the truth her and nakko is just a business partner while nakko and seoyeon is the true lover. 


She somehow want to make her eonnie feels better but she doesn't know how, nakko and syeoni said by accompanying her in her current state would help her to move on for saerom eonnie but she didn't think thay would be easy.

One week later.

Hayoung spent the week moping around while they were finished practice for their comeback. She only faking a smile and become souless that make the bbang bbang and jiwon who know the whole accident worried about her. She literally gone when they finish and suddenly show up when they want their practice.

This sudden action doesn't goes unnoticed by the capt and she asked the other why her habbang being like that. Jiwon make a lame excuse about her being in period and stressed to make a new song for their fans which saerom accept. Since saerom think thats pretty much sounds like habbang that she knows.

When night came in bbiyong rooms, jiwon and chaeng can't sleep yet since their hayoung unnie haven't comeback since god know when. So they decided to stay up late untill she showed up. Suddenly jiwon phone lit up indicated someone call her, and the caller is hayoung so she decided to answer it.

"Hello eonnie, where are you? It's pretty late already"

"Oh, sorry miss. This is bar xx we gonna close up but miss hayoung here is in pretty drunk state can you please take her home?" 

"Alright I'll be there sir!" After she close her phone, jiwon ask chaeng to come with her to pick up hayoung.

"Eonnie, I'll be the one who picked her up. You stayed here in case we need something to cover up! We don't want the other member know that she's drunk right?" Chaeng reasoned jiwon to stay. Jiwon then only nod and say be careful to her.

When chaeng already came out of the dorm, jiwon then sat in the livingroom waiting for them to comeback. Suddenly gyuri came out and look at her with a pretty weird expression.

"Why still up eonnie?" Jiwon ask trying to not sounds so obvious if she hides something.

"I'm pretty tired with.. stuff, you know my relationship with jisun is pretty healthy." She said unaware that jiwon still has a feeling to jisun. 

That make jiwon dumbfounded and gyuri find that amusing, so she chuckles before saying. "I'm just kidding jiwon-ah, I'm just thirsty. Why are you here alone anyway? Where's chaeng and hayoung?"

"They already sleep eonnie" she tried to fake smile and cover up her wounded feeling.

"Is that so? Then no one leave the dorm at this time right? I just heard somebody closed the front door earlier."

Internally jiwon feels panicked how does this eonnie still awake and heard that when usually she sleeps early, she tried to find some excuses till gyuri continue to talk.

"Maybe it just my feeling. Don't sleep to late jiwon-ah. I don't want you to get sick before our comeback" gyuri grinned at jiwon while patting her head before she took a water bottle and come into her room.

For jiwon that was incredibly scary situation since gyuri can observe someone glad that she decided to drop that topic. Jiwon mind now goes to chaeng, she hope they don't found any trouble thing in their way back home.


In the way to the bar, chaeyoung mind already full of hayoung. What's her condition bow, is she's fine, or is the owner kicked her out already. When she finally in front of the bar she can see that the bar is already closed but there are still a small light inside and she comes in to see hayoung sleeping in the counter. She feels glad that her hayoung look's fine.

"Are you here to pick miss hayoung up, young lady?" A man voice suddenly startled her.

"Yes, sorry for the trouble sir. Did she already paid?" She asked him

"Yeah, that's why we allow her here, miss hayoung is fun to talk. I hope her problem with miss saerom can finally be solved. That's only happens if miss  hayoung being honest with her feelings." The owner said before smiling looking at my dumbfounded expression.

"Drunk people is pretty honest with herself, young lady you will know when the times come." He winked at me as if he know that I'm still underage. He suddenly give me some pill. "Take this, I know that you guys probably don't have any hangover pills in your home so take this. And come here whenever you want people to listen" he said while I pick the pill and out it on my pocket and nod.

"Thank you, sir." I smile to him and piggy back hayoung eonnie with the help of the owner. After I say that I'm grateful I leave the place. 

Fortunately the bar is not that far from  the dorm. Hayoung eonnie suddenly mumbling about why saerom eonnie choose gyuri over her, when she being there since IS. I only listen to her whine, it somehow make me sad how she loves saerom eonnie.  

Before we arrive to the dorm she suddenly sobbing and nuzzled at my neck. When we arrive in front of the dorm she suddenly went silent. Weird, I think. Since I can't come in with this condition I knock softly hoping that jiwon eonnie hear it. Fortunately she heard it and open the door while making a sst sign and literally make me come faster to our room.

Jiwon eonnie said, gyuri eonnie probably noticed something happened so we decided to locked our room incase she want to look in. We don't want her to notice hayoung eonnie in this drunk state. 

With the help of jiwon eonnie, we put hayoung eonnie in her bed slowly. Fortunately she's not that type of people who throw up while drunk so that make us doesn't need to change her clothes. When I want to change my clothes suddenly hayoung eonnie hug me tightly doesn't want me to leave her.  Jiwon eonnie who noticed that then come to her bed and use her headphones to respect our privacy.

"Chaeng why are you so kind with the likes of me?" She put her head on my chest while sobbing quietly. I don't know that she's still in her drunk states or not, I only hug her back while pat her back.

"That's pretty simple eonnie, just like you still hold your feeling to saerom eonnie. I like- no I love you." I answer her softly.

"What about nakko? Didn't you said thay you love her too?"

"She's syeoni girlfriend eonnie" she seems pretty shocked to know that, she suddenly went quite before she asked again.

"Since when you liked me?" She suddenly look up and stared at my eyes.

"Since the first time we meet, you already managed to take my heart away eonnie." I smile while look back at her softly.

"Since Idol school?"

"No, since I became a new student in hanlim. I accidentally meet you when I do my test. You looks so fragile and cute. Then we meet again at idol school, I can't even hide my excitement when I see you there." Hayoung eonnie only look at me before hiding her face in my chest again.

"How come you hold that feeling to long" she mumbled that word softly, if only they're not close enough maybe chaeng won't able to hear that.

"That's the nice thing about falling in love, right eonnie? Just like you hold that feeling of yours to saerom eonnie." I said suddenly feeling confident besides being scaredy cat I am.

Hayoung suddenly feel silent, she can relate to what the younger said but she can't imagine how the younger feel whenever she's doing this harom thingy with saerom. When she want to think deeply suddenly her heart hurt indicating that the drinks she drink finally kick back and she finally slept in chaeyoung embrace.

Chaeyoung waiting for another question when she noticed that her beloved eonnie felt asleep, so she decided to sleep with eonnie since she can't even move a single inch from her.

The next morning hayoung wake up earlier with a little hangover. She's glad that at least she won't feel any major headache. She feels like she's hugging something warm and smells nice. When she open her eyes and looked up she's meeting with chaeyoung beauty, she remembers last night she's become drunk and talk gilberish to the bar owner about saerom and she remembers talking to someone else but she can't remember who.

She decided to admire chaeyoung beauty, for some reason she can't help but carresing chaeyoung eyes, her big nose, her plump cheeks and last her lips. She's staring down at her lips suddenly feels hungry, that hungry feeling to want to kiss someone. She only feel that feeling to saerom, but ehy she feels like that to chaeng too? 

Suddenly chaeyoung stirr up from her sleep up, making hayoung close her eyes faking that she's still sleep. When chaeyoung open her eyes, the first thing she see is hayoung face.

She just stared at hayoung face, adoring her beloved one. Studying every single thing on her face before sweetly mumbled. 

"This is the best thing that ever happened to me, sadly it only happens for one day" after saying that, chaeyoung decided to wake up and take the hangover pills before placing it in the table. 

She decided to wake jiwon to make her waking up hayoung while she went outside to take water for hayoung. Unfortunately gyuri also come out and noticed chaeyoung states so she decided to ask her.

"Something happened to you guys last night, chaeng" her questions make chaeyoung startled and she just look at gyuri like what do you mean.

"I mean you look terrible, that's why I asked." Gyuri pointed out

"Oh, it's fine I just need more sleep"

"Aren't you and hayoung sleep early last night?" Chaeyoung suddenly cursed to jiwon internally. She tried to find some excuses before jiwon comes out.

"She forgot that she has a homework last night so she pulls all jighter to finish it." Jiwon help her

"Oh that's good chaeng, eonnie proud of you" gyuri tap chaeng shoulder then went back to her room. Chaeng give a small smile to jiwon to say her thanks before coming back to their room eith a bottle of water.

When she comes in she can see that hayoung already awake so she come closer to her.

"Drink this eonnie, it can help your hangover" chaeng say while giving the hangover pills and water to hayoung. Hayoung just smile and thanks her. After hayoung drinks it she look at chaeng.

"Did I do something stupid last night?"

"Well besides you drunk and pour all of your heart to the bar owner nothing big really happen eonnie" chaeng say, feeling sad yet glad that her eonnie forgot their heart to heart conversation.

"Really, just that?" For some reason hayoung can tell something else happened bit she can't remember what.

"Yeah eonnie, the bar owner said you need to be honest with your feeling. I mean your feeling to saerom eonnie." 

Hayoung feels suprised, what does she needs to be honest with actually.

"You mean, me confessing to her? She already has gyul chaeng." I say abit bitter.

"Yep, at least saerom eonnie know about your feelings and you can move on or maybe she suddenly ditch gyuri eonnie for you? Who knows eonnie" chaeng say, encourage hayoung to be more honest about her feeling eventhough deep down she talked about her own feelings.

"You right, I'll tell her later after lunch. Thanks chaeng you really are a great dongsaeng." Hayoung smile and hug chaeng for a while then come in to take a bath since her whole body feels stink.

After hayoung left jiwon came in and just pat chaeyoung back indicating that she needs to cheer up. Chaeng just smile with eyes full of sorrow wanting to cry. Jiwon feels bad to her dongsaeng, so she just hug her knowing that this is the only thing she can do to lessen her pain. 


After lunch.

Just like the usual everyone chattering around, the bbangbbang jiwon and jiheon playing together, jisun and gyuri chatted about the herbal drink and saerom and hayoung in the veranda just stare at the sky.

"What we do here habbang? Just staring at the sky?" Out of curiosity saerom ask, since it's pretty surprising that hayoung want to talk to her alone without any distruption.

Hayoung doesn't bug, since she still remember what happen to this same place. If only chaeyoung didn't come. That's right why her mind suddenly think about chaeyoung she wonder.

"Earth to hayoung" saerong click her finger in front of hayoung, make hayoung wake from her thinking.

"Sorry saerom, I suddenly remember something hehe" she smile apologetic

"It's okay, so what make you want to talk to me habbang?"

"Actually I just want to tell you that, all this time I love you pretty much. I never say it because I know that you really liked gyuri since IS." I look at her while saying all those word she looks suprised then she smiled.

"You should tell me earlier, habbang. And I'm not gonna in this triangle mess with gyuri and jisun" saerom sigh. 

"What you mean?" Hayoung confused

"I used to like you when we're still in IS, doing that harom thing is my way to get closer to you. I'm kinda glad that you actually love me back eventhough you never showed it to me. I thought our relationship was only a business, just like chaengie and nakko."

"W-wait what? Chaengkko only a business?? Not real?" Saerom only look at me like wtf.

"Are you that dense or something habbang? Nakko and syeoni are dating. Nakko ditched chaeng for syeoni only though their relationship still good as always." 

Suddenly there's a flashback in the back of my mind. I can see chaeng face looking at me tenderly while answering the exact thing saerom said earlier. And all the fresh memories from last night that I was forgetting coming back to me though it make yelp in pain as all the information sinks in. Does this mean I like chaeng back?

"Are you okay? Bbang?" Saerom looks at me worried, I just smile at her.

"I'm okay saerom, thank you for filling my heart this couple of months. I hope you gyuri and jisun always happy with your relationship." I say genuinely, no pained expression. Saerom notice that.

"Thanks habbang, I hope you too with whoever is that!" Saerom say smiling brightly that makes my hear feels light.

I then come down to find the one that always been there for me, when I'm happy and sad. She always offer a smile, hug and anything to cheer me up. But I can't see her anywhere so I asked jiwon where's is she.

"Jiwon-ah, where's chaeng?" Jiwon look at me contemplating whether she can tell me or not. Suddenly nakko say

"She  went outside to buy us drinks since she lost, you probably can meet her in the usual supermarket we always went." I then take my jacket and went outside before jiwon shout out.

"GO GET YOUR GIRLS EONNIE!!!" I shaked my head pretty embrassed, I only nod and went outside.

In the middle of going to supermarket I can see a familiar figure sitting alone in the park. I'm coming closer then close her eyes with my hands she looks suprised.

"Seriously if you nakko, I'm going mad. Moreover if you're jiwon eonnie" she said looks pretty mad.

"Uh-huh guess me again~" I say

"H-hayoung eonnie?" I casually sit besides her and grin ear to ear.

"Yeah that's me. What you doing alone here anyway? Didn't they asked you to buy a drink?" I ask curious.

"I just doesn't really want being in the dorm yet.." she said looks down

"Is it because of me? Last night?" She looks suprised after hearing that.

"Do you already remember eonnie?" 

"Pretty much thanks to saerom for that. I feel bad to forget about that anyway."

"You shouldn't, it's better if you don't remember it eonnie." She looks sad. I grab her face to look at me.

"Look chaeng, I come here to ask you whether we should have special relationship or not but you being sad like this is so not like you. I prefer the looud chaeng."

She just stared at me dumbfounded. "What are you saying?"

"After last night accident, all I can think about is only you even when I talk to saerom earlier. I just want you to know that if you willing to have a relationship with me or not? Eventhough we do it slowly" I look directly at her eyes and she look doesn't believe it, so I ask her.

"So, chaeyoung-ah. Do you want to steadyly build a relationship with me?" I ask her again, expecting a yes. But all I got was just her crying. I instantly hug her and put her head in my shoulder.

"I don't think this day will come" she say between sobbing. I just smile hearing her response.

"Me and you together is pretty unpredictable, I admit." 

"That makes me doesn't want to accept your offer, eonnie" she snort.

"Eyy, but I liiikeeed you" I cup her face, doesn't really care about her messy face because of crying.

"Since when you became like this eonnie" I can she her flustered face and her ear become red.

"Since I noticed my feeling for you obviously" hayoung say while giving  chaeng nose a peek. 

"This eonnie, really" chaeng only smile at her beloved action.

In the far away, they are two figures looking at them, smile proudly at them. 

"Finally they are together." The shorter one say.

"That makes you the only one in the dorm who don't have a lover jiwon-ah." The taller one tease the shorter one.

"It's okay, at least I feel happy if you guys happy."

"You probably will have that someone soon, jiwon-ah. Just don't take jiheon" the taller one grins at that.

"I'm not that desperate, you meanie gyul" jiwon retort back she only got a chuckles in return.

"We should head back and keep all of those from the other" gyuri says.

"Yeah they're not that open with their relationship afterall."

"Eonnie let's get back! The other probably already looking for us now" chaeng say to hayoung, doesn't want to feel embarrassed alone.

"Yes, let's go back to where we belong"