When Clueless meet Jealous [ Chaekyung ]

All about Chaeyoung [ONESHOT]

These day I keep missing her so much, we used to be inseperable even our member like to tease us about our relationship. She accidentally confess her feeling to me through vlive when the camera on. But when the camera off, I never heard any of those words. Jiheon used to encourage me to ask her first even seoyeon the bbang-bbang leader also said that, but I'm too shy to confess. I thought I'll be waiting for her said those words to me like
"Nakyung, I love you so much. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Something like that, but it looks like it's just a wishful thinking in my part.

 

She's now close to jisun-unnie the person that used to be awkward with her and I felt that she's been ignoring me whenever I ask her something she just answering like "sorry nakko, I still have some assignments to do" or "sorry nako, I have a test tomorrow I'll sleep early now" I mean she's been a part of bbiyong how can she asleep in that current situation. Gosh this is so confusing.

 

Earlier habbang unnie ask me to join to their bbiyong 5 a.m activity since Ching been busy with school work, so I just agreed and hoping that joining them will make me feel lighter and can talk to her again.

 

The clock already show 4.55 a.m it's time for me to  come down to bbiyong room, so I went there knocking a bit then open the door. I can see habbang and megan unnie already waiting for me. I thought they gonna continue their activity again till habbang unnie said.

 

"Nakko, unfortunately we're wasted today and we know that you and chaeng haven't talk lately so wake her up and try talk with her. I hope you can fix your problem. Me and megan gonna move to living room" after she finish the word, without hearing my andwer she and megan unnie close the door and I can hear a sufftle sounds from outside before it went sillent.

 

I just stood there feeling dumbfounded and looking at the top bunk, maybe it's not gonna hurt if I try. So I climb the bed and open her curtain to see her beautiful sleeping face. I move closer slowly, I can see that she slept while hearing music, so I unplug her headshet befoe waking her up.

 

"Chiiing~ wake up" I use my aegyo voice then pinch her cheeks gently.

 

She stir a bit from her slept "hng, 5 more minute more kko-ya" and she change her position to face me while she still close her eyes.

 

I can't help it to stare at her beautiful face but truthfully I still a bit sleepy, so I just learned to her while hugging her thinking that she won't hug me back but she did instantly. My heart racing so fast because of her action.

 

I waited in this kind of position for ten minutes that feels like an eternity for me.

 

She suddenly stir up again then snuggling to me. "Hmm seriously megan unnie, if this you being lonely again please get out from my bed" she thought me as megan unnie? Which is make me feels slightly hurt since it's mean they used to cuddling with each other when I haven't had it for a month, damn.

 

"No, chiiing~ this is me~! Wakey up" after she realised that it's me she suddenly open her eyes then have that shocked expression.

 

"I thought you're megan unnie, why are you doing here? While holding me? " She asked a bit too fast maybe she's nervous or It's just me

 

"They want me to wake you up and talk to you.." I said while averting my eyes from her eye

 

"Talk..? What kind of talk? I thought you don't need me anymore, nakko" there's a hint of a voice sad there

 

I look at her dejected face then grab her cheek to look at me "chiing, look at my eyes now"

 

She looks troubled and end up looking at my eyes.. while mumbles why

"What makes you think like that? Of course I still need you like a lot" I say softly while carresing her cheek.

Her eyes darted around before answering "because you've been hanging around with jiheonie a lot or kromsae unnie and even habbang unnie" after she said that her eyes looks down as she bits her lips to prevent her from crying.

When I look her like that my heart also feel sad yet I found it funny that the strong yet crybaby chaeyoung went jealous even when we don't have any official relationship.

"Sss, chiing this nakko only belong to you. I'm sorry for the past week not spending a time with you and making you jealous like this." I say while trying to calm her down.

"I feel like I'm not appropriate for me to think like that since you're not even my girlfriend... Yet" she say still looking down.

"But I belong to chiing only, doesn't that mean I'm already your girlfriend?" I just realized what I mean then blushing so hard. I don't even think that I can see her face with this state.

She only humming after I said that, I feel like I'm gonna be rejected with how she responds to it. Then suddenly I feel her arm that hugging me earlier tighthened make us become more closer.

"Kko, the thought you say that I'm your girlfriend is never ever cross my mind. I'm not gonna denied that I also want you as one." I don't know how to respond with this, when I feel she suddenly lean in to close our gap I feel something soft on my forehead.
"I love you,nakko. My baby nakko."

And bump my whole body suddenly went error, atyer hearing that. I just showed my flustered to her, I can see that she's been holding back to say those word.

She just smile after seeing my flustered face. Just this once let me do the things I want to do. She lean in again but this time her face is coming closer to mine, then she pressed her lips with mine. We just stay like that for a couple of minutes before we need an air.

Before we can resume our lovey dovey thing again,  the door open and megan unnie with a loud voice "yo, you two there it's already six and miss chaeng here needs to eat breakfast and take a bath!!!"

I can see chiing want to shout back to megan unnie but I just decided to peck her lips to shut her down. Of course she just startled with my action.

"Wait a minute unnie, chiing already wake up!" I say smilling to her then decide to come down.

Megan unnie who looks at me come down, look's confused why me not chiing who come down.

"She's gonna do it in a minute unnie, don't worry. I'll prepare her breakfast." Megan unnie just nod at my answer then we come to kitchen. I mouthed a thank you to habbang unnie she just smile nod.

When chiing come to kitchen to eat her breakfasts, she suddenly has this big smile that I found pretty weird, I don't know why. Then she suddenly said "Nakyungie, can you feed me" with her big eyes and kond of seductive smile. Before I can answer that someone came in.

"Chaengie, isn't it time for you to go to school?" Gyul unnie suddenly appear with a tired face. "You gonna miss you're train while you can flort with nakko later." Eventhough she just wake up, I can sense her serious voice.

Chiing who noticed that tone only nodding to gyuri unnie then take her breakfast with her, before that she make sure to kiss my forehead.

"Bye nakko, bye gyul unnie" I only smile and wave my hand to her and gyul unnie just copying my gesture. When I thought she gonna back to her room she suddenly said.

"Honestly nakko, you shouldn't spoiling her too much, she'll be a no good."

"Okay, unnie!" I give her a sallute.

I think next time, I really should being honest with my feelings, I don't want chiing accident occurred again. Well at least finally we have an official title!