I need proof

You Look Like My Dad

a/n: Hey guys so I made a yutae FMV that will play a role in this fanfiction.

 

 

 

-----

 

“So, you mean to say that your father is Nakamoto Yuta, The Nakamoto Yuta? Japanese Ace football player and MVP 5 years in a row and gave Japan a world Cup win?”  Donghyuck asked as they settled for lunch and Xiaojun is conveniently sitting next to Hendery and his brothers while Jaemin and his friends sat across them.

 

“Touchan retired 5 years ago and we moved to Busan three years ago.” Xiaojun answered and Donghyuck was not buying it.

 

 

‘I need proof, where’s your birth certificate?” Donghyuck demanded and Xiaojun blinked at him.

 

 

“That’s rude Hyuck!” Mark reprimanded the younger.

 

 

“Then Jaemin should show his birth certificate too!” Lucas pointed out.

 

 

“You both know that asking their parents for birth certificates randomly can raise suspicions.” Renjun argued and Mark nodded and gave him a high five that made both Jeno and Donghyuck glare at them.

 

 

“Maybe you could ask an uncle or a secretary?” Hendery suggested and Jaemin snapped his fingers and pointed at the older with a grin.

 

 

“Uncle Jackson!” Jaemin said and started dialing his uncle’s number.

 

 

“And you?” Donghyuck asked and Mark warned him.

 

 

“He’s older than you.” Mark pointed out and Donghyuck huffed, he was seriously not going to trust someone who claims to be a son of one of the world’s revered football player and befriends his Mark.

 

 

“Uhm I could ask Jisol samchon.” Xiaojun answered shyly and excused himself as he called up his uncle.

 

 

Hansol is Yuta’s best friend and one of Xiaojun’s godfathers. When they migrated back to Busan, Hansol helped them settle and was patient enough to assist Xiaojun with his language studies. Hansol has two sons of his own, Kijung and Jisung, and they were Xiaojun’s friends despite being 2 and 3 years younger than him.

 

 

“Hello, anything wrong Jun?” Hansol asked and Xiaojun sighed.

 

 

“Everything’s fine samchon.” Xiaojun greeted him. “but I kind of need my birth certificate.” Xiaojun’s voice wavered and Hansol knew that something was up.

 

 

“Don’t lie to me young man.” Hansol warned and Xiaojun sighed.

 

 

“I met a certain Nakamoto Jaemin.” Hansol stiffened as he heard the name from his godchild.

 

 

“Are you certain that he’s not joking?” Hansol asked.

 

 

“he looks Touchan and he said that I looked like his appa.” Xiaojun replied.

 

 

“If I help you out, promise me one thing Xiaojun.” Hansol paused and the boy hummed. “You’ll use this opportunity wisely, Make Yuta happy.” Hansol hanged up and Xiaokun was baffled with the words of his uncle.

 

 

 

He came back to the table and all eyes were on him, he fidgeted as he took a seat and Hendery kindly urged him to eat up. Jaemin was already grinning and he turned to the Japanese with a raised brow and a silent question. Xiaokun nodded once and that’s all it took for Jaemin to understand; how they did understand each other was beyond them. Call it coincidence but their phones both rang at the same time as they received a copy of their birth certificates. The rest crowded around them and to everyones utter surprise, they were looking at identical birth certificates in Kanji.

 

 

“It’s alien language!” ucas remarked and Renjun hit him in the head.

 

 

 

“It’s Japanese!” Renjun remarked and Jeno gasped next to Renjun.

 

 

“it’s exactly the same, except for the names.” Jeno pointed and Jaemin was confused, he had never seen his Japanese birth certificate, he’s a 99liner? He never knew this.

 

 

“Nakamoto Yuta!” Donghyuck exclaimed because as a fan, he definitely knew his idol’s name in Katakana. ‘both of them states Nakamoto Yuta as birth father!” Donghyuck gasped.

 

 

“You are twins!” Mark exclaimed.

 

 

“Obviously.” Hendery rolled his eyes.

 

 

“Oh my god.” Jaemin exclaimed while Xiaojun it his lip, he was not really sure how he will react to such information. ‘Oh my god.” Jaemin then looked at Xiaojun with wide sparkling eyes and that beautiful smile that reminded Xiaojun of his father. “We’re twins!” Jaemin exclaimed and hugged his brother who was shocked.

 

 

“Okay, you are scaring him Jaemin.” Jeno pulled Jaemin away from Xiaojun.

 

 

“Sorry.” Jaemin apologized but then Xiaojun laughed, surprising everyone.

 

 

“You’re touchy like dad, he really wants to hug people he likes.” Xiaojun confessed but then fell silent as he realized how petty he sounded.

 

 

“You’re just like appa, weird and confusing. You’re cold one second, then goof around the next before turning cold all of the sudden.” Jaemin remarked and xiaojun blushed at the compliment.

 

 

“Really?” Xiaojun asked and Jaemin nodded, making the older smile sincerely.

 

 

“Dude, he smiles like Taeyong samchon!” Lucas remarked.

 

 

“So what now?” Hendery asked and they all fell silent until Donghyuck snapped his fingers.

 

 

“The culmination night.” Donghyuck announced and everyone looked at him curiously. ‘hello guys, are you from earth?” Donghuck asked and Jeno snorted, earning a glare form his twin.

 

 

“Yes and you don’t make any sense.” Mark replied and Donghyuck had the urge to curse at Mark, but he can’t because he’s whipped for him.

 

 

“our parents come over during culmination night and they spend the evening with us plus the morning after remember?” Donghyuck informed them, earning collective oohs and ahhs from the group.

 

 

“Oh really?” Xiaojun asked and everyone nodded.

 

 

 

“You and Jaemin can dance!” Jeno suggested.

 

 

“but we always dance together Jeno.” Jaemin remarked.

 

 

“We have plenty of opportunities for that but to share a stage with your twin is something you’ll only get one chance to do.” Jeno explained and he earned kisses from Renjun and Jaemin.

 

 

“Can we keep the PDA to minimum?” Hendery suggested.

 

 

 

“Yeah, don’t rub it in our faces that we’re single.” Lucas added.

 

 

“oh, you’re together?” Xiaojun asked and Jaemin nodded.

 

 

“Please don’t tell you’re a homophobe.” Jaemin frowned at him.

 


“Uhmno, I don’t think so. I have a birth father and Jisol samchon has a husband of his own. I am raised in a household that predominantly supports LGBTQ+.” Xiaojun replied and Renjun ran to hug the older.

 

 

“I love your twin already.” Renjun remarked.

 

 

“But I don’t like sharing you except with Jeno. I am extremely possessive.” Jaemin yanked Renjun away from his twin. ‘And no, I won’t tolerate you even if you are my brother, Renjun is off limits.” Jaemin glared at him and Xiaojun raised both his hands in surrender.

 

 

“Renjun is cute but he’s all yours.” Xiaojun replied.

 

 

“Great.” Jaemin returned to being smiley.

 

 

“That was sick man!” Mark shouted from his place.

 

 

“I am afraid I got a little lost, culmination night?” Xiaojun asked and thankfully Hendery was an angel.

 

 

“It’s the last night of camp and we have a bonfire. Parents are invited and campers hold like a talent show.” Hendery explained and Xiaojun nodded.

 

 

“Oh, wow, I didn’t know this camp has that.” Xiaojun mused.

 

 

“Well, you better ask your dads to come.” Renjun chirped and both Jaemin and Xiaojun looked at each other and grinned, so that was the plan.

 

 

The opening ceremony was brief because teens did not like to be under the sun for too long. They were briefed of the activities that were lined up for the next two weeks and the culmination night which will be the highlight of the camp. In three days, they will be having a Cabin vs Cabin sports fest and that excited the campers before they were dismissed to enjoy the day.

 

 

They gathered in the common room to discuss their plan of attack for both the sportsfest and the culmination night. Mark and Lucas were already thinking of rapping with Hendery on vocals but with Xiaojun in the picture there has to be something they could do about it.

 

 

“Do you dance?” Donghyuck asked and Xiaojun shook his head.

 

 

“I do play the piano and sing but touchan can’t know!” Xiaojun exclaimed.

 

 

“Why?” Hendery asked next to him.

 

 

‘It’s just that, he’s not really fond of it.” Xiaojun said and Jaemin nodded.

 

 

‘Yeah, like appa would frown on me when I dance.” Jaemin added.

 

 

“then that’s it, you sing and you dance.” Renjun pointed to Xiaojun then Jaemin.

 

 

“Have some respect, we’re older!” Lucas called Renjun out.

 

 

“We’re all seniors here.” Renjun answered with sass.

 

 

“Woah, you really have a feisty boyfriend.” Xiaojun remarked and Renjun smiled at him.

 

 

“I know right.” Jaemin laughed and kissed Renjun’s cheek.

 

 

“come on guys, we get it you’re happy in love!” Mark groaned.

 

 

“Why are you even that affected?” Hendery asked his twin who glared at him.

 

 

“They are gross!” Mark exclaimed.

 

 

“Just because you’re a prude single doesn’t mean you get to bully happy couples.” Donghyuck piped up and that made Mark glare at him.

 

Mark was about to stand up but Lucas held the brother down with his hands and warned Donghyuck to let it og.

 

 

“Sorry, we’ll keep it low key.” Jeno apologized and for a minute Xiaojun feared for his life.

 

 

“Are they really like this?” Xiaojun asked whispered Hendery who chuckled and nodded.

 

 

“Welcome to the squad.” Hendery laughed and handed Xiaojun a pack of seaweed snacks.

 

 

‘Hey, those are mine Hennie!” Lucas whined but a glare from the younger stopped him effectively. ‘Well, what better way to surprise your parents than both of you performing huh?” Hendery uttered and all eyes are on him, well if he’s not scheming like his father, then he would be adopted.

 

“Okay! We’re in.” Mark second the motion.

 

 

‘I didn’t agree on this.” Xiaojun panicked.

 

“too late.” Donghyuck said, grabbing a piece of seaweed from Xiaojun’s pack.

 

 

“so do we have a plan?” Jeno asked and Renjun sighed then pinched his cheek.

 

 

“Yes we do.” Renjun said and smiled at his boyfriend.

 

 

“It’s really noce to know you brother.” Jaemin said and this time, Xiaojun took the courage to hug him.

 

 

“Me too.” Xiaojun said and they both exchange smiles.

 

 

 

a/n: woah that was full of conversation, I am really sorry. Also, I made Xiaojun a little like Taeyong who is a bit introvert and doesn’t really have many friends in the industry. I made Jaemin a bit like Yuta, who has the ability to strike up friendship out of nowhere because he’s a little bit more outgoing.