Party

You Look Like My Dad

a/n: just because ISAC became Yutae’s dating grounds

 

---

 

One of the boardroom in Johnny’s and Jaehyun’s office was reserved for the party and as much as Taeyong wanted it done at one of the apartments, their kids were adamant that they do this in a neutral space for fear of what their fathers can do given that bedrooms are close by. After they were caught making out in the kitchen and confessing not using lube nor , Jaemin and Xiaojun never trusted their parents when it comes to self-restraint. Taeyong was offended but Yuta laughed at his husband’s offense, to be fair, they were guilty about it so what can they hold against their sons.

 

 

“Don’t worry about it, we were kind enough to allow you guys to take care of the food.” Jaemin said and Taeyong sighed.

 

“We’ll behave, promise.” Taeyong pouted and Xiaojun grimaced at his father.

 

 

‘Creepy appa.” Xiaojun remarked and Yuta laughed at is husband.

 

 

“You don’t love me! I am hurt!” Taeyong faked a hurt expression and Yuta immediately kissed him on the lips and that turned out into a slightly heated one, until their sons coughed loudly.

 

 

“This is why, we don’t want you to plan this party.” Jaemin deadpanned and Xiaojun nodded next to him.

 

---

 

Renjun was being kissed by Jeno and Jaemin when Xiaojun entered the boardroom carrying the props that they were going to use for the party. Xiaojun eyed Donghyuck who was handing Lucas the streamers to hang and the younger pointed to the huge paintings of their parents that hanged on the other wall. Xiaojun’s jaws dropped at how realistic the paintings were making Hendery chuckle.

 

“Renjun you’re awesome!” Xiaojun exclaimed and Jaemin glared at his twin. “Just because I’m praising my godbrother doesn’t mean I’m stealing him, I got my hero next to me.” Xiaojun stuck his tongue out and then hurried Hendery towards the table to layout the props he brought.

 

 

“You’re jealous of your own twin?” Renjun rolled his eyes while Jeno laughed at him.

 

 

“Sorry, just possessive over you, took me a long time to woo you.” Jaemin confessed and that made Renjun all soft and mushy inside.

 

“Oh baby, that was too sweet.” Renjun remarked and kissed his pout away. “But we gotta finish this.” Renjun pointed to the remaining pictures that Johnny, Kun and Ten printed for them and Jaemin nodded.

 

 

“Hey guys, we got the food!” Mark yelled as he entered with Chenle and Jisung, the two pushing carts that the maintenance personnel lent them while Mark wheeled in coolers with drinks. “We got apple cider, soda and sparkling water, Sorry, Baba didn’t want alcohol added to the list.” Mark announced but everyone just shrugged, better no alcohol because who knows what drunk middle-aged med could do.

 

 

“It’s okay.” Donghyuck said, helping him with the cooler and giving him a kiss on the cheek while Lucas fist bumped his brother.

 

 

“You got a lot.” Lucas remarked and Mark laughed.

 

 

“With your appetite? This is considered bare minimum.” Mark remarked and Donghyuck laughed next to him.

 

 

“Is Jisol samchon attending?” Xioajun asked Jisung who nodded.

 

 

“Yeah, Appa was invited even so they could be the responsible adults.” Jisung shrugged and Chenle let out a loud cackle.

 

 

“Sorry, Yangyang had to stop by Uncle Mark” Kijung said as he pulled Yangyang into the room.

 

 

“I’m not your uncle!” Mark shouted from the corner ad it made Kijung laugh.

 

 

“We meant Uncle Mark the developer, Uncle Jackson’s husband.” Kijung explained and Mark laughed.

 

 

‘Oh, uncle Mark.” He laughed and Donghyuck full on rolled on the floor laughing.

 

 

“We brought the cake!” Yangyang said cheerfully and then pushed in another cart with the two tiered cake. ‘Baba would kill me if this get ruined!” Yangyang remarked and Jaemin nodded, knowing how Jackson overreacts.

 

 

“Hey, I am about to head out.’ Mark peeked into the board room and Yangyang ran to his father to give him a kiss. “I already talked to Marco so just have fun here okay baby?” Mark ruffled his youngest hair and the boy nodded happily and hugged him. “Bye guys, have fun!” Mark waved to the teens and fired a shot to Mark who laughed and saluted, it’s their thing since they first met and got confused every time someone called Mark.

 

 

The kids were all lined up to greet their parents and when they arrived, they were given props to wear. Their birth fathers wore their veils while their other fathers wore their bowties. They were then seated separately making them whine, Taeyong and Taeil being the loudest.

 

 

“Good evening everyone, I am your MC, Fullsun,  Donghyuck, here to grace your night and fill it with happy cheers.” Donghyuck introduced himself and Doyoung cheered loudly for his son, Johnny rivaled him in the cheers and they glared at each other. “Okay, it’s not yet the battle of the grooms so can we all calm down?” Donghyuck said quickly and everyone laughed. “I would love to have someone co-host this but sadly, my twin brother is boring, my boyfriend is another boring amoeba and my other boyfriend just cares for the food, so you’re stuck with me.” Donghyuck said and laughter erupted.

 

 

The first game they did was a warm up, just lining up according to numerical values like age, height or and the like. They were competitive about it that they were almost shouting at each other when one team wins over the other.

 

 

‘We don’t want you to get a divorce, that’s not our goal.” Donghyuck said nervously as his fathers, Jaehyun and Doyoung, started arguing.

 

 

“We’re not getting a divorce sweetie.” Doyoung answered with a forced smile and Donghyuck wasn’t going to push it, he don’t want to know what will happen later when they go home.

 

 

The Bowtie grooms won the first game much to the chagrin of the Veils Grooms but it was just the first game. The second game is name that tune, and to be honest, it was all out Kun vs. Taeil as they named song after song. Johnny was torn if he was going to cheer for his husband or his team member but he would wink at Kun whenever the younger got a correct answer. Taeil caught him once and was about to pout but Sicheng blew him a kiss and everything was forgiven.

 

 

“They are taking this way seriously, did you get earplugs?” Xiaojun asked Jaemin who shook his head nervously.

 

 

In the end, it was Doyoung who got the clincher question, belting out Arianna Grande’s Breathing in falsetto that made Jaehyun run to his husband and kiss him (and even if their team lost, he won in life with how Doyoung smiled wide at him).

 

 

“Okay, I think we need a short break, you guys are scary.” Donghyuck remarked. “you may have scarred Xiaojun.” He added and both Taeyong and Yuta ran to their son to make sure that he was okay.

 

Xiaojun laughed but hugged both his fathers then told them t just enjoy the night. Hendery stood next to him and Xiaojun relaxed as he accepted the soda the younger handed him.

 

 

Jaemin and Jeno performed a dance routine as entertainment, and their parents where cheering for them. Doyoung and Yuta were screaming like crazy fanboys and that made both Jeno and Jaemin laugh. Taeyong don’t really cheer back then whenever they do this so having Yuta join Doyoung in acting like embarassing fathers is a happy moment. They then ate a few snacks before Jisung and Yangyang had a hiphop battle. Both Hansol and Marco were beaming with pride and as Yangyang’s godfather, Taeyong cheered for the boy.

 

The games continued and this time, it was a battle of Rock, Paper and Scissors. They were asked to get 10,000 won each and paired up with their husbands, with Kun sitting this out to be fair for Johnny. They all acted with the signal and Johnny got knocked out easily along with Sicheng, Doyoung, Marco and Taeyong. The defeated parties were asked to hand in the cash to their husbands making the losers groan.  Yuta went face to face with Hansol on the second round while Jaehyun faced Ten. Hansol was defeated by Yuta as the younger drew a rock to counter his scissors while Jaehyun defeated Ten with a paper. The finals between Yuta and Jaehyun commenced and the determination both had could rival the world cup. It took three tries of same object before they got the winner, Yuta defeating Jaehyun with a scissors. Taeyong jumped repeatedly and hugged his husband, cheering loudly and massaging his shoulders while Yuta laughed then turned to hug his husband, they were 70,000 won richer.

 

 

 

“hey, you were supposed to be on my side” Jaehyun pouted but Doyoung quickly kissed the pout away and whispered something that made Jaehyun grin widely.

 

 

“So our scores are Team Veil Grooms – 2 points, and Team Bowtie Grooms- 1 point.” Donghyuck announced earning cheers from the Veil grooms.

 

 

Before the next game was held, Xiaojun and Renjun performed a duet, their voices were sweet and romantic that one by one, they paired up and danced to the song. Chenle and Donghyuck followed soon after, singing another romantic song as their parents sway to the music. The beat hastened a bit and it turned into a concert when Kijung and Hendery sang while Lucas and Mark rapped. Their parents cheered and clapped for them, truly enjoying how the kids planned the party out.

 

 

The fourth game were charades and it was funny how they all tried to reenact the given words. They particularly added Korean idioms and how the foreigners reenacted them were beyond them. Sicheng complained that it was unfair, with Yuta, Ten, Kun and him as foreigners, how would they interpret those idioms? In the end, team bowtie wins the round.

 

 

For the tie breaker, they were shown dance clips that they needed to learn, the dance relay will determine who will be crowned winner. The kids gave them time to learn and strategize so they took the chance to eat and drink cider, laughing and teasing each other like they were in their own world. The allotted time was up and they tossed a coin to determine who will go first. Team bowtie lost so they were up first. Their songs were pretty manly and they did as much as they could. Taeil obviously looked a little funny and Sicheng was rolling on the floor with how stiff the older danced. Johnny looked a little awkward because he is a giant who is dancing a cute song. Jaehyun and Hansol were confident with their moves and Taeyong proved that he is and will still be a great dancer.

 

But when Team Veils started, their kids grinned, their fathers never knew what hit them. The kids specifically chose seductive girl group songs for their birth fathers to dance to. Sicheng started innocently but the glint in his eyes tell other wise and Kun made every jaws drop because who would have thought innocent looking Kun had that moves.

 

 

“That’s my husband!!!” Johnny cheered and Kun blushed at him.

 

 

Marco was decent and with a wink towards Hansol, the gentle man grinned deviously. Doyoung held eye contact with Jaehyun while he danced and that the younger, but for the sake of the kids, he willed his semi down. Yuta danced next and Taeyong’s jaws dropped how seductive those hips were. Yuta was grinning at him as he went down on his knees, opening his legs and then blowing a kiss towards his husband. Ten made everyone speechless when he gyrated to the music, the beat sensual and his body sinful. Ten was all out with his dance and when the music ended, the other team conceded in favor of kissing their husbands passionately.

 

 

“Okay, please do that inside your bedrooms.” Donghyuck announced and laughed nervously.

 

 

They all gave the winning team their prize, a spa and samgyupsal  package to have their own groom shower while the losing team received samgyupsal as consolation prizes. They then gathered around the table and ended the night with dinner. Xiaojun and Jaemin kissed both their parent’s cheeks before they settled down, and Yuta asked if they were happy. Both nodded eagerly, they enjoyed themselves watching their parents have fun; and most importantly, they were all together celebrating Christmas.

 

 

 

----

 

a/n: okay, I think that was a long one. Gotta blame the ISAC yutae moments for this quick update, they were on their own world hahahah. So up next would be the wedding! Are you excited? I am not sure if it would be the last chapter or if I would be including an epilogue but yeah, we are almost done with this story. Thank you for waiting patiently!