Don't Mess With My Squad

You Look Like My Dad

a/n: well, I am back from the hole I hid at ahahahah someone requested some  Xiaodery moments so here it is.

 

 

----

 

Xiaojun was nervous when he walked up to the school gates with Jaemin. Yuta had dropped them off but the two refused to be driven inside their school, so their father dropped them in a corner. Jaemin assured his brother that it will be fine and if anyone tries to bother him, Renjun will get their heads.

 

 

‘Is my godbrother that scary?” Xiaojun asked and Jaemin nodded.

 

 

“You don’t mess with Donghyuck and Renjun combined.” Jaemin warned him and Xiaojun nodded. “Speaking of, Hi Injunnie!” Jaemin waved and the boy in question turned and smiled seeing them.

 

 

“Nana!” Renjun said and then proceeded to kiss his boyfriend while Chenle made gagging noises by his side.

 

 

“Hi Xiaojun hyung!” Jisung waved next to Chenle and Xiaojun ran to hug him.

 

 

“Missed you buddy!” Xiaojun said and Jisung laughed, returning the sentiment.

 

 

“You are both awfully close.” Chenle eyed the two and Jisung sighed.

 

“You are a jealous dolphin, let my hyung live.”  Jisung sighed and walked inside and Chenle followed after him.

 

 

“Are they together?” Xiaojun asked Renjun who shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

“Beats me. The two of them are awfully secretive, it’s like our fathers would stop them from getting together.” Renjun answered as they entered the school gates. “Xiaojun ge, I want you to enjoy your last semester so if ever someone even dare to bully you, just give me a text and I’ll go mean girls on them.” Renjun said and Xiaojun gulped nervously,

 

“Hopefully that won’t be necessary.” Xiaojun prayed that hopefully that was the case.

 

 

“We’re all classmates so hopefully everyone gets the message.” Jaemin said and smiled as he saw Jeno already waiting for them by the hall.

 

 

“Donghyuck already went to class.” Jeno informed them and they all entered the classroom, and true enough, Donghyuck was already sitting in between Mark and Lucas while Hendery was sitting alone, a vacant seat next to him.

 

 

Hendery turned to them when they arrived and motioned for Xiaojun to sit next to him, smiling as the other greeted him. They had been going steady since they confessed but they liked to take it slowly and not rush into having labels.

 

 

“You look really good in school uniform.” Xiaojun complimented Hendery who smiled wide and kissed his cheek.

 

 

But before the other could thank him, someone gagged and threw them some insults. Renjun and Donghyuck was about to stand up but Hendery beat them to it. Hendery was usually calm and passive about insults thrown at them but with Xiaojun in the equation, they were asking for it.

 

 

“Listen here Hyunbin, We’re both seniors and we both want to graduate. So if I were you, leave my boyfriend alone and go or because I will not tolerate anything from you. And I am not afraid even if you are a son of a CEO because I am one too.” Hendery said and then walked back to his chair, smiling sweetly at Xiaojun.

 

 

“You’ll pay for this Seo!” Hyunbin called out but Hendery just grinned at him.

 

 

“Do you want that in cash or cheque?” He replied and Hyunbin was dumbfounded while everyone laughed at him.

 

 

“You’re a mean , I approve of you for my godbrother!” Renjun showed him two thumbs up and Hendery thanked him.

 

 

“Remind me not to piss you off .” Xiaojun looked at him like he had seen a ghost and it made Hendery laugh. “And boyfriend? I am your boyfriend?” Xiaojun asked and this time it was Jaemin who laughed.

 

 

“You sound just like appa!” Jaemin remarked and Xiaojun flushed but Hendery kissed his cheek.

 

 

“I like the sound of boyfriend.” Xiaojun replied and the smile on Hendery’s face outshone the constellations.

 

The bell rang and it signaled the start of their class, and Xiaojun all but looked forward to his day. Until it was lunchtime though and Xiaojun found himself being shoved into a locker by none other than Hyunbin. Xiaojun was afraid of what the bully could do but even before he got to wince, he had heard the sound of clicking shoes and the verbal reprimand from one of the teachers. Xiaojun looked behind the teacher and he saw Hendery glaring at Hyunbin  and it made him smile, Hendery really cars for him.

 

“We do not tolerate bullying Mr. Park. You’ll get detention for this. And Mr. Lee, I will call your father, if you can come to the infirmary to have the nurse check for injury.” The teacher said and Xiaojun sighed and nodded, thanking her for the assistance.

 

Hendery hugged him and sobbed as he buried his face on Xiaojun’s chest. “Are you okay Xiaojun?” Hendery asked and Xiaojun held him tighter.

 

 

“Yeah, thanks for looking out for me.” Xiaopjun replied and Hendery calmed down and extended a hand which Xiaojun took.

 

 

They walked towards the infirmary and as much as Xiaojun hated the attention, walking hand in hand with Hendery made him feel safe and secure. Once they reached the infirmary, Hendery was told to wait outside but he refused to let go and so the nurse just allowed him hold Xiaojun’s hand as she checked up on him. Yuta arrived at the soonest possible time and when he entered the principal’s office, he was faced with a grim atmosphere.

 

 

“Please take a seat Mr. Lee.” Principal Cho said and Yuta sat next to his son. “I would like to apologize to you Mr. Lee for your son experienced trauma on his first day.” Principal Cho said and then turned to the culprit. “Mr. Park, if you could apologize.” Principal Cho said but Hyunjin’s mother butted in.

 

 

“Why would my son apologize, he was provoked!” Mrs. Park said and that angered Hendery.

 

 

“You’re being a homophobe!” Hendery shouted but Yuta told him to calm down as Xiaojun held him back.

 

 

“Savages!” Mrs. Park commented.

 

 

“And you’re archaic.” Yuta fired back. “I am not going to tolerate your son bullying anyone. Hurting others should not be encouraged.” Yuta said calmly. “I am not going to press charges but I would hope you discipline your child.” Yuta replied.

 

 

“How dare you talk to me like I don’t discipline mine. Just because you are a celebrity doesn’t mean you have the right to talk to me about my parenting.” Mrs. Park was fuming. “And a like you? How revolting your kind is.” Mrs. Park remarked and Principal Cho cleared his throat.

 

 

“I am afraid I cannot do business with people who are close minded such as your wife Mr. Park. Your proposal had been quite interesting, but building partnerships needed trust and respect, and I don’t think such would flourish with what I have witnessed.” Everyone turned to look at Johnny with a man by the door and Mrs. Park ran to him and bowed to apologize. ‘I’ve heard what you had to say, and clearly you were not just insulting a friend of mine, but also my son’s family, I too have two husbands myself, a scandalous homo polyamorous relationship, but I am not afraid to bring them into light. I built my company with trust, loyalty and respect as the foundation and raised my children to be the same. I know my son will not do drastic measures unless on his wits end, and out of the three of them Hendery is the least likely to act on his emotions.” Johnny smiled at his son.

 

 

“I will punish my son for what he did wrong but I would like you to do the same to yours. And please reflect on your beliefs, we are all in equal footing here, no one is above anyone.” Johnny said and turned to Mr. Park. “I sincerely apologize Mr. Park, this is nothing personal.” Johnny said and Mr. Park bowed and shook his hands.

 

 

‘I do understand, my wife’s action reflects my own. Rest assured that I will make actions and make amends, until I gain your trust back Mr. Seo.” He said and bowed once more before he tirned to leave, his wife and son following after him.

 

 

“Dad!” Hendery ran to him and the tall man hugged his father.

 

 

“You’re not off the hook young man. Even if the intention was good, you did wrong.” Jeohnny reprimanded his son who nodded.

 

 

“I’ll take the punishment.” Hendery replied and Johnny smiled and greeted Principal Cho.

 

 

“Always the eloquent one.” Principal Cho chuckled. “Your son had confessed his wrongdoing and I do believe that it requires punishment.” Principal Cho said and Hendery bit his lip. “Community service this weekend Hendery, I trust that you will complete this easily.” Principal Cho said and Hendery nodded. “All is well then, Xiaojun I do apologize for your traumatic experience, I hope you will still have a memorable semester until your graduation.” Principal Cho said and they were all dismissed.

 

 

 

“Can I help Hendery? He just stood up for me.” Xiaojun asked as they exited the office.

 

 

“You really raised him well.” Johnny chuckled and Yuta grinned at his friend.

 

 

“I did what I could.” Yuta replied. “Well, you can help him because you both are grounded.” Yuta said and Xiaojun smiled at his father.

 

 

“You never grounded me before, I feel like a real teen now.” Xioajun said and it made Yuta laugh.

 

 

“Run along now!” Johnny sent them off and the two held hands as they walked back to class. “Guess I have to ground Hendery, Ten would either skin me alive or celebrate Hendery’s rebellious phase.” Johnny sighed.

 

 

“I hope the partnership won’t affect your business.” Yuta remarked as they went to the parking lot.

 

 

“It won’t.” Johnny reassured him. “We were considering his offer because they presented it well but there are many more proposals that we can look into.” Johnny told him. “I won’t allow such people be associated with us, they disgust me.” Johnny said grimly and Yuta nodded.

 

 

“I’ll see you Saturday then?” Yuta asked and Johnny nodded.

 

 

“I guess Hendery and Xiaojun would just join us in the afternoon.” Johnny sighed and Yuta chuckled before saying goodbye to his friend.

 

a/n: This is a filler chapter.

 

Also, I am happy to announce that there will probably around 2-3 more chapters left in this story. Yay, you won’t need to wait that long anymore!

 

It’s been fun writing this series and I am happy it was entertaining enough for some of you. Till the next update!