5 Families Arrive at the Studio

The Return of Superman: Idols Edition

Leeteuk and Kangin walk into the studio with a stroller, Kangin hand in hand with their oldest child.

            “EOMMA! I WANT OUT!” The toddler in the stroller screams.

            “No, not right now. Hush you are going to wake your brother.” Leeteuk says.

            “Jungkook is already awake.” The toddler says. “Can I get out now?”

            “No, Taehyung, quit asking.” Kangin says strictly.

            “Appa? What are we doing here?” The oldest asks.

            “I told you, we are doing a reality show about being parents?” Kangin tells him.

            “I remember…it is just…Eomma Leeteuk is already stressed enough and…” The oldest looks down.

            “Hey, babe, take them up there, we’ll catch up.” Kangin says.

            “Are you sure? Everything okay, SeokJin?” Leeteuk asks.

            “Everything is fine.” Kangin answers. “We just need to have a little chat, just the two of us.”

            “Sure. I’ll be upstairs.” Leeteuk says kissing Kangin on the cheek. Kangin leads Jin over to the bench sitting him down. He kneels in front of him.

            “Talk to me.” Kangin says.

            “It’s just…I’m already causing him enough stress with the custody and the adoption thing, what if I make it worse? People are going to see me on TV and they are going to judge and say I’m a bad kid and then he won’t want me anymore.” Jin says.

            “Kim SeokJin! That will never happen! Never ever in a million years will he not want you anymore. He loves you. He loves you like he loves Taehyung and Jungkook. You are never going back to him; I will do whatever it takes to make sure that happens. I will run away with you if I have to.” Kangin says pulling Jin into a hug. He didn’t think it was possible to love someone as much as he loved his kids. He would do anything for them. He can’t believe Jin was already 8 years old.

            “Appa, appa, you can let go now.” Jin says. Kangin chuckles letting go. “I love you, Appa. And I love Eomma Leeteuk too. A lot.”

            “I know you do.” Kangin says. He looks behind him when he hears pitter patter of running.

            “HOSEOK! HOSEOK, STOP!” Sungmin shouts running into the building after the toddler who is currently running around the lobby.

            “Eomma can’t catch me.” Hoseok says sticking his tongue out at Sungmin.

            “Get over here right this instant.” Sungmin says. “Now.”

            “Not want to.” Hoseok says folding his arms.

            “Lee Zhou Lau Hoseok!” Sungmin shouts loudly. Hoseok lowers his head blushing walking over to Sungmin.

            “I’m sorry Eomma.” Hoseok says. Jin smiles coming over to them waving at the four year old.

            “Hi, Hobi.” Jin says.

            “Hi, Jin!” Hoseok says happily running over to him hugging him.

            “They brought us all in to do a big group interview because we are the first idol group to be the full cast.” Kangin says.

            “Well, there’s a first for everything.” Sungmin says. He looks over at the door as Heechul, Han Geng and Kyung-Hoon come in. Heechul is holding their 3 year old son.

            “Jiminy, look who’s here.” Heechul says. Jimin looks up smiling widely when he sees Hoseok and Jin.

            “Hobi! Jinnie!” Jimin shouts.

            “Hyukjae, Donghae, and Siwon and Kyuhyun are right behind us. The others are still at the studio with Zhou Mi and Henry.” Han Geng says.

            “Uncle Hyukjae is here?!” Hoseok asks excitedly. “That means my best friend is here!” He says jumping up and down. Hyukjae and Donghae were having a heck of a time trying to keep the two of the boys separated. “Suga! Suga!” Yoongi almost instantly looks up and forgets what he is fighting about.

            “Hobi!” The happy 6 year old shouts. Jin goes over to the other boy lifting him up.

            “I missed you Joonie! My Namjoonie is getting too big.” Jin says putting him down.

            “I am 5 now, Jinnie.” Namjoon answers. Namjoon tickles Jimin’s toes making him giggle. “Hi, Jiminy.” Siwon and Kyuhyun make it into the studio with a large stroller.

            “Where’s Min Seok?” Sungmin asks.

            “With…with his other Appa.” Kyuhyun says. He sighs when one of the babies starts crying picking him up before he wakes one of his siblings up. The others did not feel sorry for them at all, Kyuhyun had the worst time with pregnancies and either got stuck with twins or triplets. The first pregnancy was the only time he had a single child. They had joked it had something to do with Siwon. “Shhh, Sehun, shhh, it’s okay.”

            “Those three are out.” Sungmin whispers to Siwon. He smiles looking down at his three 2 and a half year old triplets Jongdae, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun.

            “Yeah, Yesung ran around with them. By the time we put them in the car they were out.” Siwon says.

            “Should we just go upstairs and wait for the rest of them? Leeteuk is waiting for Jin and I.” Kangin says.

            “Eomma, put my shoes on, I want to walk.” Jimin requests Heechul.

            “I’ll do it.” Kyung-Hoon says.

            “Thanks, Appa!” Jimin says clapping as he gets his shoes put on. “Is Taehyung upstairs too?”

            “He sure is.” Kangin says. “Do you think we can all fit in one elevator?”

            “Probably not the best idea.” Kyuhyun says. “We’ll just wait.”

            “Okay, see you up there.” Han Geng says.

            “Appa might get scared, Namjoon and Eomma should go with them and we’ll go with Uncle Kyuhyun and Uncle Siwon.” Yoongi says grabbing onto Donghae’s hand tightly.

Due to it being an AU the last names of some of the kids will be different like how BTS's Hoseok isn't Jung it is Lee Zhou Lau like his parents, Yoongi and Namjoon's is Lee as well. Also some of the kids come from other relationships so Leeteuk isn't actually SeokJin's biological mother i.e. he didn't give birth to him, and Min Seok isn't Siwon biological child either. Each relationship is different in how they handle custody and such and Kyuhyun shares custody with Min Seok's father. You will learn more about Kangin's past and SeokJin's biological mother (I say mother but every character in this story is male like in Fate). Also some of the ages are going to be off, like Namjoon is older than Hoseok I tried to make it as real as possible but it is an AU and sometimes things like this happen.