Netflix?

Secret Boyrfriend?

"I thought you said you'll stay during the weekend? You promised. I'm always alone here ever since mom and dad decided to stay with eonnie."

"I know. I know. I'm just not sure if I can stay long because a singer asked me to help arrange a song for them."

"Are they more important than me, oppa?!"

"Of course, not. But this is my job."

"Who are you gonna work with anyway? Hyuna? Aren't there rumors that she'll join AOMG?"

"Yeah. There are talks, but I'm not sure Jaebeom would say yes."

"I don't like her."

"You just hate her because she's friends with Zico."

"Which you never let me meet..."

"Because, we have a rule. No boyfriends yet. Or at least not until you're living with me."

"You don't even know anything..."

"You said what?!"

HWayeon had to sit up straight and turn her back from her brother, Sunghwa.  She almost slipped, again, the fourth time this week. She grabbed a pillow and hugged it before flopping herself on the sofa. Sunghwa just smiled and walked back to the desk where his laptop was. 

"You really gotta pray some more so I can make it to your little movie night," he said.

"Whatever. I really shouldn't have asked you to join me," she said sighing.

"Why?! Is there someone you wanted to invite instead?" teased Sunghwa.

"What do you mean? Who would I invite?" asked Hwayeon raising an eyebrow at him, making sure she doesn't twitch or blush.

"A boyfriend maybe?" said Sunghwa.

Hwayeon opened her eyes wide and almost fainted. What was he saying? She sat up and saw how he snickered. "You did not just say that," she said.

"Just testing you," said Sunghwa with a grin.

"Whatever," said Hwayeon standing up and walking over to the stairs to her room. "I'll be in my room if you need me," she said.

"I'm gonna be leaving in a few minutes. Call me if you need anything, okay?" said Sunghwa while opening an email.

~

The next day, Hwayeon was early for her classes. Plus, she wanted to see Minsik. Luckily, the guy was early, too, something he barely did. 

"Hey, babe," he greeted walking into the still empty classroom. 

"Hey," greeted HWayeon as he kissed her cheek. "You're early. That's new."

"Well, I got off early last night. Luckily," smiled Minsik.

"I hope my brother didn't give you a hard time. He can be an ," smiled Hwayeon taking out a notebook.

"Gray hyung?! Haha. No. He's cool. I mean, he can be an especially if you're not improving. But he's sweet and understanding and loving... Just like someone I know," said Minsik leaning forward, wanting to kiss Hwayeon. But she leaned backwards.

"Not here, mister loverboy," said Hwayeon. 

"Right... No PDA," he said finally taking the seat beside hers and settling himself down.

"I don't want your fangirls to come after me. Especially since I don't look anything close to your habibi," she teased. 

"Bringing that back, huh?" said Minsik. "Too bad I don't have anything to tease you with. You're practically perfect... for me," teased Minsik with a smile. This made Hwayeon blush and immediately hid her face. He scooted closer to her and brushed some of her hair away from her face. "You know I like it when I make you blush like that. You're so pretty," he said almost in a whisper. 

"Stop that," she said when she felt his fingers brush against her neck. "I don't want anyone to see."

"Okay, princess," said Minsik leaning back, but still holding the back of her head, touching her hair. "What did you want to ask by the way?" he said.

"Well... Uhm... If you're just in for it," started HWayeon. She turned in her seat to look at Minsik. "You don't have a schedule on Friday right?" she said.

"No. I'm free the next two weeks. Just going to finish some songs. Why? Want to go out on a date? Like finally?" smiled Minsik.

"No... I wanted to ask you to a movie night," said Hwayeon with a smile.

"Oohhh... Movie night. So, something like... Netflix and chill?" grinned Minsik leaning closer. 

Hwayeon snickered then shook her head slowly as she leaned closer, too. "No. I just renewed my subscription to Netflix and I thought of watching the new string of movies they released," she said. But then she put a finger on his chest and changed her tone, ily. "But who knows? It might escalate to something like that."

Minsik smirked and immediately put his lips against hers, quick and sweet. "I wish it was Friday already," he said his lips after a few moments of kissing.

"Haha. Just wish my brother doesn't come home though. Or we're both dead," said Hwayeon with a giggle, returning to look at her desk.

Minsik did the same thing and took out his notes for the class. "Why don't you just tell him about us? I understand he's protective of you but he knows me. He can trust me," said Minsik looking for his pen loost within the confines of his bag.

"That's the point, Kwon Minsik. He knows you," said Hwayeon raising an eyebrow at him. He only mouthed a ' you' as a response. "Do you know what he told me about you back then? Back when we weren't friends yet? He said you were cool and all, but you were such a spoiled brat and a boy. I believed him honestly."

"And you still fell in love with me," said Minsik proudly.

"Which I wish you don't make me regret," said Hwayeon sternly, one of her eyebrows raised.

"Come on. Have you seen me with other girls lately? Not anymore, right?" said Minsik. "I swear. I am serious with you. I even already deleted my ex's phone number, remember?!" 

"And I appreciate it greatly," smiled Hwayeon. "I'll find the right time to tell my brother about you. I promise. I just might introduce you to him, one day, soon. Just... No pressure," she said with a smile. By now, their classmates have started to arrive and fill in the seats. 

"I trust you," said Minsik with a smile, opening his laptop. 

~

That afternoon, Hwayeon came home to a noisy living room. It was a new track Gray has just finished creating and is reviewing. She caught him trying to cook up some ramen in the kitchen. She put her bag in the chair and walked over to the counter and watched his back. Gray felt her presence and turned around to greet her, eventually asking her to pass him some onions from their vegetable basket. 

"You really need to learn something else to cook. Ramen again?" she said.

"I already know something else. But this is what I want right now," said Sunghwa."Why bdon't you cook if you're too choosy?" he said.

"Well... I would have loved to cook, but you're already there. So not me today," sneered Hwayeon walking back to the table.

"Don't worry. I already ordered some sweet and spicy fried chicken. It should arrive in just a few minutes," he said. 

"Oh my god. Thank you," she said taking out a book from her bag and sitting down to read. "By the way, what's the song you're playing? It sounds new."

"Oh, that. It's for Wonjae-ah. I'm still trying to see if I can improve it," he said going back to the sink and working on the onions.

"It sounds cool. I bet Wonjae would like it. How is he, by the way? I miss him," said Hwayeon.

"He's fine. A little busy. But guess what?" said Sunghwa looking around to her who was waiting for him to continue. "The guys, Loco, Wonjae, Kiseok hyung and Jukyung will becoming over this Friday for movie night," he said smiling.

Hwayeon's mouth dropped open and her heart rate blew up quick. This is not happening, she thought. "Wait... WHAT?! I thought you couldn't make it?!" she said in shock.

"What?! The other day, you were practically begging me to join you. Now that I am, you act like you don't want to anymore. Don't you like that?! I'm even bringing some of your friends along," said Gray taking a pan from the cabinet below.

"Well... Uhm... It's not that I don't like it... It's just..." she hesitated. 

"Because you already have someone else invited to come over?" said Sunghwa as he turned the range on.

"What?! O-of course not! It's just... It's so sudden," she said.

"You'll like it. It's been a while since Kiseok hyung saw you. Be nice," he said smiling to himself as he started to make his ramen. "Why don't you go up and clean up then we'll have dinner?" he said.

Hwayeon just nodded and followed her older brother. She grabbed her bag and went up to her room and changed. She guesses she has to cancel the plans she had with Minsik, and hopes he doesn't get pissed off. Meanwhile, Sunghwa was finishing their food and preparing the table with a wide grin on his face.

Suddenly, his phone rang and he had to answer it in speaker mode. It was Loco.

"Is our plan still on?" asked Loco.

"Yes. I already told her," answered Gray.

"Great. But what about the other plan?" continued Loco.

"That? Yeah. It's still on. I wouldn't miss this for the world," smiled Gray. "I can't wait to see the shock in her face."