PART 1 - ACCIDENTALLY MET YOU

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 1

 

“WE’RE sorry! Please don’t hurt us!” A boy in a light yellow shirt begged for some mercy. He and his other friend kneeled with their head down to the ground. They were too scared of any possibilities because death might be one of them.

“Shut the fu*k up!”

“Perth, let’s stop here.”

“Stop? We should hit them hard on their face!”

Mean walked closer to Perth, “We’ll do that later. Now I have something to do.”

Perth stopped doing what he was doing. He will let them go this time but he can’t promise that he’s not going to hit the boys in the future. The boys were messing around with his gang two days ago. One of their member died of accident because of them. He want a revenge but Mean always stopped him.

“Let’s go.” Mean smirked at the boys before walked away with Perth.

The both of them are from the Tai gang which translated as Death gang in Thailand. They are students in university which located in Bangkok with language literature as their major. Delinquents? Yeah, that is what they are.

“Wait.” Mean stopped from walking. Perth did the same.

“Why?” Asked Perth.

“Someone is stalking on us.” Mean slowly moved his gazes and met with someone who was hiding behind the wall.

Saint quickly moved away from the visible area and tried to run but he was surrounded by Mean and Perth in just seconds. He can’t escape.

“Stalking on us?” Mean asked. He looked fierce and scary.

“No, I was there….”

“Do you want to die hah?!” Perth’s voice hit Saint’s eardrums real bad. Perth was angry and Saint’s life was in danger.

“You watched everything, aren’t you?” Mean asked his second question. He was standing infront of Saint and was looking straight to him.

“Answer!” Perth pushed Saint to the wall with his right hand on Saint’s uniform collar.

“I didn’t watch anything. I don’t know what you’re talking about…” Saint almost cry. His cheeks blushed so bad.

“Liar.” Said Mean with a serious voice tone. He was pretty sure that Saint watched everything.

“I’m telling the truth…Let me go…” Saint struggled but Perth was too strong.

“You better tell us the truth sissy, or else you’ll be corpse in anytime soon.” Perth blackmailed with eyes staring straight into Saint’s eyes.

“Saint!”

All eyes on a boy who just shouted.

“What are you trying to do to my friend?! Let him go!” Plann rushed to Perth and took Saint away. He pushed Perth away and tried to protect his fragile bestfriend.

“If anyone know, you know what’ll happen to you. Don’t tell me I didn’t warned you about this.”

Plann wiggled his eyebrows after Mean said that. What was that supposed to mean? Know what? Did Saint knew something that he shouldn’t? Well, he knew a lot about Mean and Perth tho. The hell duo.

“You’re lucky this time, sissy!” Perth said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter