Jessica

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

SinB held Tiffany's hand as they walked to the house, she was thinking about Yewon, giving her space would let her recover faster right? But, then what would she do if she needed Yewon? She frowned a little bit as they entered the foyer.

"Eunbi? You look mad."

"Oh? Krystal unnie, hello. I'm not mad, I'm a little worried though."

Krystal picked her up and sat on the couch, warming them both up a bit.

"Worried about what?"

"Well, today, Eunha unnie was sick and fainted, I was suuuuuuper worried, but Yuju unnie has her, she'll be as fine as she can be, right? But then Yewonnie was also sick, and so she left early today, I didn't get to play with her because her tummy hurted a lot. Then Yerin unnie told me that I was too attached to Yewon."

"So you're worried about giving Yewon space?"

"Mm."

SinB nodded and fumbled her fingers in the strings of Krystal's sweater nervously, her eyes downcast.

"Well, from what I've learned about your Yewon, is that she is a great friend, the best kind. If she was ever uncomfortable, I think she'd tell you. So don't worry about it, if she needs something, you just have to listen to her alright?"

"Yeah, okay. I can do that. I can listen."

Krystal smiled and kissed SinB's head lovingly, she was going to miss monopolizing SinB, but she knew inside that she was in no place to take care of a kid on her own just yet.

"Are you ready to go to see my workplace?"

"Yea, I promise I won't wander too much. That's Yuju unnie's job."

Krystal just smiled and ruffled SinB's hair a bit, receiving the same whine that she had come to enjoy. Her sister was lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, here is my office SinB yah, my desk where I sit and design clothes for Jess' company, I sometimes have to model for them too."

SinB looked around the little office, she had seen the cubicles outside, but Krystal had her own room.

"Then what do the people in the boxes outside do?"

"Hm? I think they do marketing or something.

"Of course they do marketing you idiot, what else would they be-SinB."

SinB looked up from admiring Krystal's name carved into the marble plaque and stopped. Jessica stared for a few seconds before dropping herself in the guest chair in front of Krystal's desk.

"Why is she here, Krys?"

"What do you mean? It's bring your kid to work day."

"I know it is, so why is she here?"

Krystal grinned and picked SinB up, kissing her cheek to remind her what they had to do.

"She's my kid."

SinB stared blankly at Jessica, oops, was she supposed to say something? Set back on the floor, SinB hid behind the file drawers, feeling a bit shy.

"Your kid? When did you- no, never mind. I don't need to know. Anyways, did you have lun- it's already 5pm, I'm sorry, I would have com eearlier but I-"

"It's fine, we can go for a coffee."

Krystal offered her hand to SinB, who took it but she was still looking at Jessica, she still hadn't uttered a single word. Together, the three of them went downstairs to the nearby coffee shop, Krystal ordered SinB a hot chocolate and cookie, seating them at a booth.

"Krystal un-omma."

"What is it honey?"

Jessica watched with an odd expression, SinB couldn't tell if she was angry, or sad.

"It's hot."

"Aw, baby let me open the cap for you so it cools a little faster, did you burn your tongue?"

Jessica sighed, making Krystal and SinB look at her, but she was looking away. Krystal grinned and patted SinB's head softly.

"My tongue is fine, my fingers are a little owie."

SinB held out her pinkish hand from when she tried to hold her cup, she didn't know to hold the cup sleeve. Focused on Krystal blowing on her hand, she didn't notice Jessica's jealous stare.

"What are you doing Jess unnie? Don't like your coffee?"

"No, I've just got no appetite."

She looked out the window again, Krystal grinned a little.

"What's so interesting out there? You're looking out an awful lot."

"You know what, Krystal, it's late and I should be going."

"Now now, unnie, at least give us a ride home okay?"

Jessica was almost glaring at this point. Grabbing her coffee, she stood up roughly.

"Then follow me."

"Ah, just so you know, I moved so I'll tell you where to go okay unnie? You should come see my new place as well."

SinB was confused, this was news to her, when did Krystal move? Not that she had been to Krystal's place before, but she wasn't under the impression that the older was in the process of moving.

"Krystal unnie was moving?"

"Uhhhh yes, I was baby, don't worry about it."

Krystal looked worriedly between SinB and her sister, oops. SinB covered with a hand when she saw Krystal's mini panic, luckily Jessica seemed to be focused on the road in front.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"And, take a right."

"But this is-"

"Here we are, come on kiddo, let's get inside before we catch a cold."

SinB let Krystal carry her inside, eyes following Jessica as she got out of the car to follow after, she looked scary.

"Krystal what is the meaning of this?"

"Come in unnie, come in."

"You're not abandoning her here again are you?"

SinB shivered at the word abandoned, gripping Krystal's shirt tightly, she tried to think happy thoughts. They were just playing, nothing serious. No one was getting abandoned here, besides, this was home right?

"Look! You've spooked her, just come in unnie."

Krystal hurried inside and called Tiffany.

"Jess! It's been too long!"

"Shut up, I was here last week."

Tiffany brushed off Jessica's harsh words and pulled her inside, seating her on the couch opposite to SinB and Krystal. SinB was still struggling with her memories a little bit, unable to let go of Krystal's sweater.

"Listen, I know you said you'd be back in well, one more week, but how did it feel? Seeing SinB being someone else's kid?"

Jessica's glare sharpened as she realized what was happening. Grabbing her keys, she stood up, intending to leave, when a small hiccup caused her to pause.

"SinB? Are you crying? Oh no, baby tell me what's wrong?"

Krystal hugged SinB tightly, rubbing her back as SinB hiccuped again, her small back shaking. Tiffany pulled Jessica back to the couch, seating her once more.

"D-does no one w-want me?"

"What? No! No no no, honey we all love you very much."

"But Jessica unnie said abandoning me here. A-are you leaving me here too?"

Krystal bit her lip as she realized her mistake, hugging SinB warmly, she kissed her cheeks.

"No, I might be going to do work, but I'll always come to see you."

Jessica just watched, her fist around her keys softening. It was weird, seeing SinB crying in someone else's arms, but it wasn't wrong, it wasn't as if she had SinB all for herself.

"Jess, will you stay the night? Krystal can't stay the night with SinB."

Jessica sighed. She knew what Tiffany was trying to make her do, it wasn't that she didn't want to, but....having a kid was a big decision.

"....fine. I'll stay the night."

====================

ihihihi how was it? more tomorrow before we see Eunha again