welcome back

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Yuju sat at her desk, quietly checking her homework that she hadn't finished at daycare, there were many a things going on in her mind, her sister, how Jisun was doing, how Eunha was doing. But for Eunha, all she could do was trust Eunha's words, told her by her parents. It would take time, a lot of it, and a bit of pain, which Yuju thought was the worst, because even if in retrospect it would be "a bit", at the moment Eunha was hurting, "a lot".

"I wish, maybe god could solve one of my problems."

Praying by her bedside, she finished up and lay on the floor, looking up at the ceiling. A knock on her door sounded.

"Who is it?"

"Your mother, you have a guest at the front door. But let me remind you, you're not leaving this late into the night."

Yuju frowned and took the chair she propped against her door to keep it shut, since her door lock was broken, she used the chair to give herself even a bit more assurance of her own safety. Trodding down the hall, she noticed that her mother was watching her every step, as well as her father. Were they always that observant of her?

Opening the front door, she saw Sohyun, a small smile on her face.

"Oh, hey. Yuna, can I get a confirmation that you agree to come with me?"

"What for?"

"Well, when I told your mum she wasn't particularly happy....Yujin woke up."

A grin spread on Yuju's face and she immediately grabbed her shoes. But a hand stopped her, grabbing hold of her shoulder. Glaring at her mother, Yuju seethed slightly.

"What did I tell you about leaving?"

"You didn't even let me visit her! I'm going!"

Shrugging off her mother's hand, Yuju let go of her shoes and  ran out barefooted, Sohyun just shrugged at Yuju's mother. She didn't do anything, anything wrong, that is. Running after Yuju, Sohyun picked up Yuju under her arm and raced to her bike where Sowon was holding it for her.

"Hurry! They're chasing behind you unnie!"

"Sowon unnie?"

"Shhh!"

Sohyun put Yuju on her back, getting on her bike and taking off, Sowon followed behind with her bike as well.

"Sojung ah! Make sure you stick closely! We're going to go through traffic! So be careful!"

"Roger!"

"Stop right there! Kidnapper!"

Sohyun groaned as she pedalled faster.

"Great, I'm going to jail, fantastic."

But Yuju saw a grin. Giggling as Sowon laughed at her sister for being sarcastic, Yuju hung tightly, excited to go see her sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parking their bikes and putting their chains at the bike station outside the hospital, Sohyun explained what happened.

"I had exchanged numbers with Jisun, from the day I took you from daycare?"

Yuju nodded, waiting patiently as Sohyun made sure that it was impossible for someone to steal their bikes. Although, it was pretty safe anyways, who would rob a hospital?

"Well, she called just earlier and said that Yujin woke up, so me and lil' one there, grabbed our bikes and went out. Of course, your mother was an obstacle I hadn't anticipated."

"I only know that they are paying her hospital bills."

"Well, they kind of have to, it's their duty as registered parents."

Yuju sighed and held Sowon's hands, she had forgotten she was barefoot until Sohyun lifted her easily again.

"You need to eat more, I predict that you'll have a growth spurt soon, so you have to be at least as heavy as Sojungie over there."

"Are you saying I'm fat?"

"Am I?"

The sisters bickered lightly as Yuju watched with a smile. They waited patiently for the elevator to reach the correct floor, Sohyun running down to the correct room so Yuju didn't run on her bare feet. Even if it was a hospital, there could be dangerous things on the ground.

"Yujin unnie!"

Yuju looked at the bed, her sister was sat up slightly with the bed at an angle, Jisun at her side, holding her hand. Jisun smiled and waved Yuju over, putting her in her lap, closer to Yujin.

"Hey, squirt."

Yuju's lip trembled as her eyes filled with tears, they eventually spilled when Yujin began to brush them away with her hand that wasn't stuck with an IV drip.

"I was so scared unnie!"

"I know."

Yujin's voice was still rough from lack of use, a proof that she really did, just wake up. Sowon and Sohyun just sunk into the guest couch, laying back to relax. they fist bumped each other before Sowon leaned against her sister.

"How did you get here Yuna? I know you came with Sohyun unnie and Sojungie, but you're not even wearing shoes."

Yuju hiccuped as she tried to even her breath.

"Mom tried to stop me from leaving so I ran without my shoes."

"She actually runs super fast, I was surprised when I had to get her."

"Thank you."

Sohyun just nodded, her hand idling Sowon's hair, they were still lightly panting from their exhilerating ride through the city. Excusing herself, Sohyun went to make a phone call to their mother, warning about the impending call from the police, in case Yuju's mom really reported her. JIsun moved from her seat, letting Yuju talk with Yujin one on one, taking Sohyun's seat next to Sowon.

"You seem tired."

"Of course! We rode our bikes all the way here!"

"That's amazing, both you and your sister."

"Thank you."

Sowon nervously swung her legs, she wasn't that familiar with Jisun just yet, but she deemed her trustworthy, for contacting Sohyun, despite the late hour.

"Jisun unnie? What time is it?"

"Hm? 9:30."

Sowon nodded, twiddling her thumbs.

"Do you know if my sister will actually go to jail?"

"What for?"

When Sohyun excused herself, she hadn't explained why, just exiting the room, and telling Sowon that she was calling their mother. Of course, it seemed like there was nothing wrong that they did, but Sowon was still worried.

"Yuju's mom said we kidnapped her."

"Well, I think the furthest they could go is detention. But then find her not guilty, apologize and let her go. I don't believe she'd end up in jail."

Sowon hummed, turning her attention back to Yuju and her sister.

"Then that makes you my little hero."

"That didn't make sense unnie."

Yujin chuckled, her hand in Yuju's grasp.

"Like I said, I probably wouldn't have lived."

Yuju teared up again, making Yujin giggle a little.

"Aw don't cry, be happy. We're all okay."

"Fine. But unnie can I ask you something?"

"You just did, but go ahead."

"Was your other secret Jisun unnie?"

Yujin looked curiously to her girlfriend who was watching with an amused smile. Sighing, she smiled lightly.

"Sort of, you see, mom and dad don't approve of Jisunnie."

"Approve? Why not? She's pretty."

Yujin laughed as Jisun blushed a little, clutching her side as it hurt a little to laugh hard.

"Well, take into account our religion, it's a forbidden relationship, according to everyone else."

"But it's not? Unnie, I told you before haven't I? I'm marrying Eunha when I grow up."

Yujin chuckled softly, caressing Yuju's head.

"Yes you did honey, and I never told you off for it. I believe that no matter what we do, it happens because of God, and will happen because of God. There's nothign wrong with loving another girl."

"Yeah, but then-"

"It's fine if you can't understand why our parents don't agree, some people just can't change."

"Then they're bad people."

An amused grin appeared on Yujin's face.

"You'd really call your parents bad?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't they let me meet you, leave the house when I wanted to, this all happened because they stuck me with Junyoung."

Seeing Yuju puff her cheeks in anger made everything better, she was finally able to express herself again, with her sister back.

Sohyun sighed as she reentered the room, kissing Sowon's head, she looked up at the rest of the occupants in the room.

"Well, looks like I'm spending the night at the police station."

"What?!"

Sowon clung to her sister tightly, not letting her go.

"I'll be back tomorrow, probably. I just what fake evidence they have of me, or what lies they spilt to actually arrest me."

Pulling Sowon off her leg, Sohyun kneeled down to look at her in the eyes.

"Stay here with Jisun until mom comes okay? She'll come get you, if you want ou can ask if Yerin would come over if you're lonely, alright?"

Sowon pouted, shaking her head.

"Come on, don't be stubborn, the police are coming up now."

Sowon cried quietly, hugging her sister one more time before Sohyun pulled away to go before the police busted down a perfectly fine hospital door.

"I'll see you soon."

=====================

Trouble brews.... and I don't think I'll update tomorrow, or the day after, it's a little iffy. I have finals on monday you see...I still have to study for three exams ahaha....see ya...soon...hopefully....