Lee Suji (Halla)

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

"Y-yewon ah."

Umji looked up from her desk, she hadn't slept well last night, what with Yuju's sister on her mind. She wanted to help, but she had nothing. Seeing Suji look at her with a worried expression, she smiled softly, Suji was a nice girl.

"What's up?"

"I was wondering if you were feeling alright? Are the boys bothering you again? Should I go punch one?"

Umji giggled and held Suji's arm, stopping her from going after the nearest boy.

"Don't resort to violence, but no Suji. It's not the boys this time."

Suji calmed down, giving the boys a final glare before turning back to Umji with her full attention.

"Then are you unwell anywhere? Do you need to go to the nurses?"

"No, I don't think I am unwell enough to go to the nurses, I'm just a bit tired and there's a lot on my mind."

Suji pouted and lay her head on Umji's desk, borrowing the desk in front of Umji's chair.

"What can I do to make you feel better?"

Umji grinned.

"We can just enjoy each other's company. Did you do your homework yesterday?"

"Of course I did! It was easy, I wonder when we'll start writing more in English though. My mum is a little disappointed in the learning speed here."

Umji was confused for a second before remembering that her kindergarten was actually part of an advanced program, she ahd been so caught up with everything around her that she had forgotten that her school was technically 'prestigious', but that was just technicality.

"Is it easy?"

"Yea! Ah, are you struggling with the schoolwork? I can help you!"

"Haha, I'm doing fine. But if I do, I'll find you. Thanks Suji."

Suji pouted and squished her cheeks a bit.

"Really, you're really down today. I'll leave you to your thoughts, but I'm right here, okay?"

"Alright."

Leaving it at that, Umji sat back in her seat, looking up at the ceiling as Suji just smiled as she watched Umji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you want to meet SinB? Ah she'll get jealous of you and be a little bit harsh, but she's a good girl, promise."

"It would be an honor, but if she doesn't like it, I can just hang out with you in class. I know you two mean a lot to each other."

Umji looked curiously at her friend.

"Just how long have you just observed me?"

Suji blushed and looked away, her hand still holding Umji's as they walked to the tree.

"For far too long. I'm still very sorry that I didn't help you out when you were bullied. I was scared."

"Well, at least you still came to me. That's all that matters. Besides, I'm cool with the bullying now. They just have nothing better to do."

Nodding, Suji listened well to Umji's words of wisdom. Feeling Umji's grip loosen, she let go of the other's hand.

"Eunbi? SinB yah, I know you're hiding."

"Who is she?"

SinB peeked from behind the tree.

"Her name is Suji, my first friend in my class."

Slightly jealous, SinB attached herself to Umji's side as they sat down, Suji sat across from Umji, politely with her legs crossed.

"Hi, my name is Suji."

"SinB."

They shook hands awkwardly. Then SinB made a statement.

"Just so you know, Umji is mine. Okay?"

Suji giggled with a kind smile.

"Sure! I'll protect her in the classroom. I promise. Everywhere else is your territory."

SinB didn't reply, her glare still ruining her beautiful features.

"Come on Eunbi, relax a little!"

Umji rubbed SinB's face lovingly until SinB whined and stopped frowning.

"But!"

"But what?"

"You're not leaving me right?"

"Of course not! How would a friend make me leave you?"

"I dunno...."

SinB twiddled her fingers and pouted a little, Suji just smiled watching them. How sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB waited by the bus as Umji ran out from her school gates, waving goodbye to Suji before turning to SinB.

"Hey!"

"Hey."

SinB silently took her hand and tugged her into the bus, slightly trudging to a seat. Still silent, SinB sat down in the window seat as Umji observed her.

"Eunbi?"

SinB sighed and pulled Umji to look her in the eyes.

"Do you know that you're the only one who can call me Eunbi without sending shivers down my spine?"

"Huh?"

Looking out the window, SinB held Umji's hand tightly.

"You see, Taeyeon unnie told me to overcome 'Eunbi'. When the other girls call me, they call me by SinB because of Eunha unnie, so I haven't been called Eunbi for a while now. Just you."

"I know."

SinB turned back, how could Umji know? But Umji's small smile was all she needed to be convinced of Umji's words.

"So did you think of a plan to fix it?"

"Yea. Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie are calling me by Eunbi now."

Umji patted SinB's head softly, smoothing out the other's bangs.

"Well, since you didn't realize why I kept calling you Eunbi at every chance I got, I guess my attempt was futile."

"What's futile mean?"

"Nothing Eunbi, it's nothing. Don't mind it. I'm glad you're getting better."

"Okay."

SinB was holding back a smile, Umji could tell by the corners of her lips, they were trembling to to hold back. Kissing her friend on the cheek, Umji giggled as SinB blushed and looked out the window.

"WHAT'S UP NERDS!"

"Moon bin!"

Fist bumping him as he wanted, Umji giggled as he fit himself on the end of the seat, laying his head in her lap.

"Hey! You get off her right now!"

SinB pushed against Moon bin, trying to free Umji's thighs from him.

"She's mine!"

Whining and pulling on Moon bin's hair until he gave way, SinB hissed as she covered Umji's lap with her hands.

"Wow, possessive much Hwang?"

"Hmph!"

Umji laughed at the bickering duo, of course they'd fight over something so simple.

"Yah, since when did she take my spot as your best best friend?!"

"Since FOREVER!"

Moon bin faked hurt and held his chest in fake pain.

"You wound me so! I trusted you!"

Umji caught the slight grin on Moonbin's face and started laughing again, he wasn't really hurt, he understood that Umji had hung out with SinB more than he had due to their schedules and room assignments.

"Well, anyways, are you ready to lose the winter games?"

"Whats the winter games?"

Moon bin grinned and held Umji's hand excitedly.

"It's when all the rooms come together to play against each other! Last time, a hyung of mine won the chess tournament!"

====================

Flufffffffff because I had a stressful dayyyyy screw the adults who are full of themselves I swear! I hope you all have a better day today, good night~