Sunday

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Yuju sat up awake in an instant, hugging her sleeping sister's arm, she watched her surroundings quietly. There was no way that Junyoung would go against Yujin right? Yujin was older than him.

Feeling calmer after a while of just holding Yujin's hand, Yuju let out a sigh. After her reflection in the tree house, more like several old planks on top at tree, Yuju had gone to hide in her sister's room, sitting inside the laundry bucket until her sister found her snuggling a blanket in there, uncomfortable asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yuna. Yuna wake up."

Yuju wokoe up with a start, a fist shooting out and connecting with the side of the laundry bucket.

"Ow ow ow. Unnie?"

"You shouldn't be sleeping inside my laundry bucket, even if there's nothing in it."

Yuju pouted and curled around her small blankie she had brought in with her.

"I wanted to hide."

"From?"

"Junyoung oppa."

"Ugh it just hearing you call him oppa makes me sick, don't call him that, he doesn't deserve it."

Helping Yuju out of the bucket, they sat on the bed together, quietly and peacefully.

"Mom doesn't know that I've found you."

"Mm. I'd like to keep it that way."

"Why? Mom cares for you."

Yuju hummed, her fingers linked tightly in her sister's.

"But she might yell at you and say you kidnapped me or something stupid."

Smiling at how Yuju cared for her, Yujin pet Yuju's hair softly.

"Thanks for caring, but I'll be okay. She's always like that."

"Do you know why she does it? Cuz, you know, I didn't notice it was bad until I saw Sojung unnie's mom and sister."

Yujin sighed and lay back on her bed, looking up at her ceiling. Putting her free hand up, she reached upwards, closing into a fist.

"I have a very big secret."

"Secret?"

"Well, two secrets."

Yuju looked at her sister. It made sense to have secrets, some things were not meant to be told to others.

"Unnie, are they good secrets or bad secrets?"

"What do you mean by good or bad?"

"Because if you kept a secret that would keep a person from crying, its a good secret. If you kept a secret that if found out you'd get in big trouble for, then it's bad. Isn't it?"

Chuckling Yujin took a deep breath.

"Yuna, all secrets are the same, what if I kept a secret, that made sure that everyone was happy, but if it was exposed, everyone wouldn't be happy?"

"Oh."

The air was silent for a little while, Yuju trying to think of a way to make her sister happier, it seemed as though her sister really was keeping a lot of things in. Since, this was the first time she had seen her so defeated and ready to give up.

"You know unnie loves you, right?"

"Mm, I love you too unnie. You're the best unnie."

"But, you have to keep quiet about this okay?"

Yuju nodded a hand over .

"Unnie came from a different mom."

Yuju stared and Yujin just watched her.

"And so?"

Baffled Yujin flopped back on her bed. She thought Yuju might react badly or good, any reaction really. This ball of sunshine tended to always react, but her dull reaction was welcomed this once.

"Wah..."

"What is it unnie?"

"You're not bothered that mom isn't my real mom?"

"No. This is what SinB went through right? Families made up of different people but still care for each other. I think SinB is getting adopted soon. Unnie were you adopted or was I adopted? I don't mind either way, unnie is unnie and I am me."

Yuju tossed her hands about as she spoke, only putting them down when she was done, looking at her sister with her innocent eyes, her sister just laughed before pulling Yuju into a warm hug.

"No, dad was married to my mom before she left."

"A divorce?"

"How do you know about divorces?"

"Some kid at school said his parents got divorced."

"Oh poor kid."

Yuju just clung to her sister, if her sister was sympathizing the boy in her class, then she must have felt sad before too. Wanting to comfort her older sister, Yuju patted Yujin's back, like when the older was comforting her after a nightmare.

"The other secret, I'll tell you when you're older. Yuna."

"If you say so. But if you need my help, I will help you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To think that her sister was hated for not sharing the same blood, Yuju frowned as she thought about her mother. Somehow, she needed to get her mother to see Junyoung's bad side. She doubted anyone would belive her if she told them what he had whispered to her. Just thinking about it sent chills down her spine. It was like living in a horror movie. Usually she could watch the scary movies with her family even if there was an age restirction, but that was because she knew it was fake. This was real life.

"How do I convince them?"

Holding her sister's thumb, she hummed quietly.

"Eunha would know, she does lots of pranks and gets away from trouble at school."

Thinking about Eunha, she giggled a little remembering the one time the other had gotten caught for putting glitter into the glue bottles. Eunha had said that their school supplies were too boring and wanted to try something. Despite being well behaved in daycare and getting the highest scores on her exams, she was quite the prankster.

One time Eunha had accidentally turned the fire sprinklers on by 'accidentally' hitting a faucet with a ball. Feeling a shuffle of the bedsheets, Yuju quieted.

"Mm? Morning Yuna."

"Morning unnie."

Kissing her sister's cheek, she giggled as Yujin tickled her sides. It was almost like a regular morning. Almost.

===================

hmmmm special plan, tomorrow is also Yuju I'm sure you all know why

I now have a twitter! @_So1derful_ which apparently people were interested in. me who usually stays away from social media is awkward. as usual :D