Closer

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Yewon only half listened to Eunbi as she continued to ramble on and on about this Harry Potter of hers that did cool magic and had magic wands and magic brooms to fly on.

"I even have the golden snitch!"

"Ah really?"

Moon bin had already fallen asleep in his seat, Yewon made sure to hold one of his backpack straps to make sure he didn't fall out of his seat and into the isle. Eunbi continued on and on about how she saved enough of her allowance to buy the golden snitch only for it to be sold out at the toy store she went to and then surprised on Christmas by her dad.

"I'll bring it to show you tomorrow!"

"That would be nice."

She had never seen Eunbi so talkative before, outside of talking with Moon bin that was. The bus slowed to a halt and Eunbi quicjly grabbed Yewon's hand and tugged her on her feet, their feet didn't quite touch the ground just yet on the bus seat.

"Shhh, we'll just leave Moon bin here."

"But he-"

"It's fine, the bus driver will wake him."

Still unconvinced, Yewon watched as Eunbi squeezed past her by holding her backpack above her head and walking sideways past Moon bin's feet.

"Come on!"

Sighing, she copied what Eunbi and quickly got to the front of the bus, before leaving though, she turned to the driver.

"Driver ahjussi could you wake Moon bin up? He won't wake on his on."

Hurrying down the steps, Eunbi surprised her by holding out her hand again. The other wasn't looking at Yewon either, sort of sticking her hand backwards.

"Aw is that hand for me?"

Eunbi turned around as quick as she could and dodged Moon bin's hand.

"Hey! Who would let you hold this hand! It's for Yewon!"

"Hey back! You left me asleep in the bus!"

Yewon giggled besides them as Euhnbi slapped at Moon bin's shoulder like a windmill as the young boy struggled to dodge the semi harmless hits.

"Hey, lets race today. I have a lollipop I can bet."

"Really?!"

It was hilarious, the way the bickering duo had turned to Yewon in such perfect synchronization.

"Really, do you want to see it first?"

"I need to know the flavor."

Eunbi crossed her arms as she waited, Moon bin hurriedly pulled out his wager, once more, his strawberry milk.

"Eunbi what did you bring today?"

"Me? My wonderful existence."

Moon bin sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine, your majesty, recently it's always been like this isn't it."

"I...I just didn't remember to pack it."

Triumphantly holding out her strawberry milk lollipop, Yewon cheered a little. She didn't think it would fall to the very bottom of her backpack.

"So, to the front door, first to the handle?"

"Yea!"

"On my mark, get set, GO!"

Yewon ran as fast as she could, but still she saw Eunbi and Moon bin ahead of her. this time, she kept her eyes open to watch Eunbi reach the handle first.

"Woohoo! Hand over your goodies!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunbi yah~ wanna sing with me?"

"What song?"

Yewon sat quietly on a beanbag, she was slowly drifting off. She hadn't been able to fall asleep at naptime during kndergarten due to her worrying, perhaps her tiredness caught up to her.

Sojung watched nearby, making sure that if Yewon did fall asleep, that her head wouldn't fall back on anything dangerous, in fact she had already surrounded the small beanbag with all the other pillows in their room.

"Shh girls, sing later, our little Yewonnie is sleeping. So precious."

Yuna pouted but agreed, Big Eunbi whined a little bit until Sojung pulled her by the arm to go see Yewon's sleeping face.

"You don't want to upset that do you?"

"I...I guess not."

Accepting Sojung's suggestion to not sing, Big Eunbi went to tuck against the side of the beanbag, another nap or three wouldn't hurt right?

Yuna toddled about, pretending to be a penguin, waddling over to fix Big Eunbi's blanket and bringing one for Yewon, she noticed Yewon's bangs were falling over her eyes. Brushing them aside a little, she found the Pororo bandaid.

"Hm?"

"What's up Yuna?"

"Sojung unnie, Yewonnie has a oo on her head."

"What?"

Sojung immediately rushed over from her seat at her desk, she had been doing her homework. Quickly and carefully brushing back Yewon's hair, she too discovered the bandaid.

"Sojung unnie-oh."

Little Eunbi held her breath, was it her place to tell? Technically she was there too, so yes.

"Um, Sojung unnie? That....that bandaid....is from..."

"You?? What did you do?!"

"No! Nonononononono! I... I was there when it happened."

Sojung relaxed, she was super worried that little Eunbi had done something wrong on accident. Pulling Yuna away with her, she nodded little Eunbi to tell the tale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What? It's only the second day of school, how can these boys be so mean? They're not human."

"I know right? I was gonna teach them a lesson but Yewon stopped me because the teacher came out."

Sojung patted Eunbi's back in approval.

"At least you knew to protect her."

"Not fast enough."

Yuna hugged Eunbi tightly, just wanting to reassure her a little.

"I did notice that she was happier when I joined her on the bus, maybe she thinks its okay as long as she makes it here?"

"Yah, are you sure you're five years old?"

"What, giraffe are you fifty?"

Sojung held her fist to herself, this wasn't the time nor place to discipline her, calm down.

"What are you guys doing?"

Yewon cutely rubbed her eyes while yawning. Sojung immediately went over to hug her, Yuna following after.

"Come on little Eunbi, group hug."

"I dun wanna."

"Please?"

"Not for the giraffe, dun wanna touch her."

"YAH! I'm your unnie!"

Yewon looked over at Eunbi, she wasn't quite sure what was going on, but a group hug seemed nice.

"Wanna hug Eunbi?"

"F-fine."

She reluctantly added her body to the mess of limbs and bodies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sojung unnie do you know English?"

"Engulishie? No, no! No engulishie!"

Yewon giggled as Sojung made big waving motions with her arms, Yuna hurried over.

"English? I'm okay with english."

"I need to write the answers in English, could you check my spelling?"

Sojung in the back could still be heard saying "no no, soopelling? no no."

========================

Late because halfway through I experienced a minor heart attack via roommate appearing in sudden door slam haa....it's freaking 11:15pm and she's going back out for boba, I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight....

No englisheu? hehe