stay out!

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Yuju walked up to her door, less than happy that she had left Eunha back at daycare. Pressing the doorbell, she stared as her uncle opened the door.

"Welcome home little Yuna."

"Hello uncle."

She bowed and went in, making a beeline for her room. Opening the door, she sighed as she spotted her cousin in there again, looking around.

"How many times have I told you, that you're not allowed to be in a girl's room without permission?"

"How many times have I told you, that I'm just curious?"

"I'm going to tell my sister on you."

"And what can she do to me?"

"She can beat you up."

"Oh really? Then should I beat you up so you stop harassing me?"

"Harassing you? You're the one harassing me! Stop giving my parents those angelic smiles! Just sneer at them like you're doing right now!"

Yuju was angry, her hands were curled in fists but she was brought up to never do violence. She really really wanted to punch him in the face, but that would get her in trouble, her parents seem to never notice his weirdness, only praising him and telling him to follow his brother. Her uncle, also was no help, he was always asleep on the couch, even though technically, he was supposed to have had an accomodation for the duration of her cousin's stay.

"Scammers, the lot of you. Get out of my room."

He just smirked.

"Make me."

"MOOOOOOOOM!"

He's smirk dropped only a little, as Yuju's mother walked into the room.

"He won't let me alone to change."

"Wha-"

"You! Young man! Even if my Yuna is still underdeveloped, it is no way for you to be in a room when a girl is changing!"

He just apologized and claimed he wasn't told she was going to change. Yuju just glared at him, he shot her a glare as he passed by to exit. He hadn't planned for her to use that tactic, thinking the six year old as less than intelligent.

Locking her door, Yuju sat on her bed and curled her knees to her chest, hugging it tightly. It seemed as if only lying was the way to convince her parents, and only clever ones at that.

Changing into comfortable clothes, Yuju sat at her small table, pulling out her homework and art papers she brought back from daycare, the scribbles she and Eunha had done together. Touching the small knight dressed in grey armor, she sighed. Flipping the pages, she found the drawing she asked Yerin and Sowon to draw for her, a cute puppy and a cute little girl playing with it.

~~~~~~~~~

"Why do you want us to draw you something?"

"I have a hobby, to collect posters of a sort. You know how I treasure my Kim Yuna poster?"

Sowon nodded and pulled Yerin to draw with her.

"I don't think our drawing will ever compare to your poster of Kim Yuna but if you want us to then."

Sowon ruffled Yuju's hair lovingly as Yerin smiled and kissed her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~

Running her fingers over the wax of the crayons, she glanced up to the digital clock on her bedside.

"4pm. Unnie will be home in half an hour. I can hide with her then."

A knocking sounded at her door, she chose to ignore it.

"Just so you know, I get what I want."

"And you should just tell me what you want, so I can get it for you if it's allowed."

Instead of answering her, Yuju heard footsteps leaving her door. Peeking the crack under the door, she didn't see feet. Opening her door a crack, she looked to the living room, seeing her cousin sitting there. Suddenly he turned and stared her in the eyes, scaring her.

She quickly shut her door and locked it again, her heart pounding. What in the world? He must be crazy or something. She shook her head to clear her thoughts, going to her drawings again, she held Umji's drawing of a flower tightly. Noticing that her hands were shaking, she held them together, utterly confused.

~~~~~~~~~

"Yuna! I'm home!"

"Unnie!"

Yuju ran from her room and closed it behind herself, tackling her sister in a hug. She trusted her sister the most, everyone knew that almost. Except for her mother who kept insisting that she knew her baby girl the most.

"Why do you look so scared Yuna?"

"I look scared?"

Unbeknownst to the child, her eyes were wide, frantic even, as she looked up at her sister. There was no hint of truth in her half smile of sorts, making her sister frown. Pressing her hands to her little sister's cheeks, she massaged Yuju's facial muscles making her relax to a neutral face, but it still seemed scared.

"Who scared you Yuna? Did mom do something? Dad?"

"I....it was cousin."

Glaring at the angelic smile on the couch that greeted her with a friendly welcome home, Yuju's sister gave a courteous smile, but really, she was quiet angry. No one scared her little sister.

"Want to come with me to my room Yuna? We can talk privately there."

Nodding, Yuju held her sister's hand tightly and waited patiently for her to take off her shoes to lead them to her room.

Seated on her sister's bed, Yuju stared at the door, something was wrong there. Walking over, she locked it by turning the small nub on the handle. Going back to her sister, she sat on her sister's lap.

"What's wrong?"

"There's something wrong at the door."

Looking over, her sister frowned. There was a shadow under the crack of the door. Someone was outside.

"Can I help you?"

The shadow disappeared, as well as the sound of retreating footsteps on their wood floor. Holding her baby sister closer, Yuju's older sister's worry intensified.

==============

So, here, we have a good sister, bad parenting, oh and perhaps a pschopath cousin.

Awwwww I'm glad you think my writing is worth money! But....it costs a bit to make a book, though I will! One day! It's on my bucket list! I'm only 19 and haven't got a job yet...so...I can't really...print a....just wait for it XD maybe in a few years lol oh well I'll still be writing, probably :P

I personally, knew about snsd since genie, and run devil run, but I wasn't like a die hard fan, I was like ten? I dunno, Gfriend is the first kpop group in general that I bought their albums, but I appreciate snsd a lot, for getting me addicting lol. SNSD, f(x), t-ara I had a emo phase in between then Gfriend! hurray!