Yuna

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

"Omma! I'm home!"

Yuju knocked on the door excitedly, she was never home this early and she was happy to spend more time with her mom, except for the fact that she couldn't stay with the girls longer.

The door opened and Yuju's smile dropped, who was this?

"Ah! If it isn't little Yuna! It's me! Uncle!"

Bowing politely, she greeted him before entering her home, unnerved and a little awkward. Running to her room, she was even more spooked. There was a boy in her room, who let a BOY in HER room?! Throwing her backpack on the floor roughly to alert her presence, Yuju crossed her arms with an angry expression.

"Excuse me? You can't enter a girl's room without permission."

He turned around and Yuju was slightly intimidated by his height, but still stood her ground, even her sister wasn't allowed in unless given permission either by her parents or herself.

"Ah, is this your room? It's cute."

"I don't care if you think it's cute, I want you out."

"That's no way to greet an older cousin is it? Yuna?"

A chill ran down her spine and Yuju just glared at him, choosing not to respond. He stared at her for a few more seconds before huffing a sigh, throwing his hands in defeat.

"Alright, I'll get out."

Yuju just glared at him until he was outside the door, she promptly shut it once he left it.

"Creep."

Then knocking on the door sounded.

"Hey, may I come in?"

Him again? It didn't matter that she was being rude to a guest, he was not entering her room again. Quickly shoving her Kim Yuna poster into her closet, she ran and locked the door.

"No, you may not."

She went back to her bed, sitting on it and watching the door. The knob turned but the door didn't open.

"What point of no did you not understand?"

"Yuna! This is your father! You will unlock this door at once!"

Panicking, she ran and opened the door, only seeing the cousin standing behind her father with a smirk. She glared at him.

"He is a guest and you shouldn't be treating him badly, he said you slammed the door on his face?"

"He was in my room without permission!"

"Well he didn't know that yet. Be nice Yuna."

"Fine dad, but you gotta tell him to stop looking at me like that, it creeps me out."

He turned around and only saw an angelic smile, turning back to Yuju he just shook his head.

"I'm telling you to be nice, not insulting other's visuals because they're not your taste."

"You said I was going to get a tutor! He's not even in high school!"

"I'm going to be in high school, my brother decided not to come back from his university in America after all. Said he wanted to do some community service and get some work experience while he's still there."

Her father clapped the boy on his shoulder.

"Your brother is a good man."

"I know, I look up to him."

Yuju watched as her father put his arm around her cousin's shoulder, leading them to the living room to chat more.

"Yuna, you should come join us when you've changed into comfortable clothes."

Closing herself into her room again, Yuju locked it once more. She could stomach another scolding probably, that cousin was still super creepy. Was he an actor? The way his face changed when her father turned to look at him.

"I don't care if everyone thinks he's handsome, he's a creep."

She pulled out her diary and started to write in it, summarizing her time at school and daycare, and the thoughts she had on her cousin, who apparently was going to be staying with them for half a year.

"I should go back to daycare then shouldn't I? I don't have a tutor."

Exiting her room, Yuju went to the living room, looking for her mother. Finding her in the kitchen, she went and hugged the back of her mother's legs.

"Mommy!"

"What's up darling?"

"I was told that my tutor wasn't coming back from America so can I go back to regular times at daycare?"

"Well, your cousin that's staying here with us can't join school until a month later, could you keep him company until then?"

"But mom, I want to play with Eunbi and the others."

"You know that your friends are bad children, I've told you not to get too attached to them, look at how messed up their families are. It's a wonder that, that Yewon of yours hasn't moved away yet, you seem to speak of her as the only sane one. And Eunbi this and Eunbi that, she's crazy!"

Yuju frowned, she knew her mother didn't like her friends, her mother was often overprotective when she was younger and did background checks on everyone, she especially disliked Eunha because she apparently was jealous of Yuju talking about her that much? Attachment issues? Probably.

"Mom, I know you don't like my friends, but I do. So don't talk bad about them to me, or I'll get angry."

She crossed her arms and furrowed her brows, her mother instantly apologized, squatting down and caressing her daughter's face.

"Sorry, sorry, momma doesn't mean it okay? But just this month, and then I'll tell them to change your bus time again okay?"

Yuju really really really didn't want to stay with this creep of a cousin after schools, btu she had no choice if she wanted her time back at the daycare.

"And if I don't accept?"

"I'll actually find you a tutor, if you don't accept."

"Then fine, one month."

"Omma, what are you doing to baby sis? You look like you're threatening her?"

Her sister was only joking, but Yuju did feel like her words were true. Threat, perhaps not, coersion? What did that word mean again? Whatever.

One month until she gets her regular hours back at the daycare, after all, one hour is better than none, and after this month, her four hours will return.

"Just one month."

Yuju ran to her room and pulled out her calendar and looked at her digital clock that also displayed the date.

"One month...."

Circling the day with a red marker, Yuju went back to her bed, watching her door carefully. No one, may trespass, not on her territory.

"Eunha, I wish you could sing for me right about now."

================

A CREEP! Alert! oof, someone save yuna.