a normal? day

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Eunha lay back on a bean bag, watching dazed as SinB ran by with her arms spread and making noises like an airplane flying by.

"Eunbi ah, why are you so into planes these days?"

"Hm? Because I dunno, Tiffany unnie said she came from America."

"Huh? Overseas?"

"Yea! She came over and so did Jessica unnie apparently."

Eunha nodded her head, letting the softness of the beanbag absorb her, SinB continued to fly around the room. Umji was doing her homework and Yuju was spinning around, being a blocker for SinB's flight path. Sowon had gone to her lessons and Yerin was sleeping.

"Maybe I should sleep."

Eunha got off the beanbag and trotted over to the sleeping area, grabbing a blanket to sleep when she remembered something.

"Ah, I have snacks to share today."

Going back to her backpack slowly, she ped it to find her treat. Pulling a small plastic baggie, Eunha grinned and went to Yuju, opening it carefully as she dodged a flying by SinB.

"Yuna! Say ah."

"Ah?"

Placing a gummy worm, Eunha smiled as Yuju smiled brightly, chewing the sweet treat.

"Eunbi, stop flying for a second, I have gummy worms today."

"Gummy wormssss!"

Standing patiently in front of Eunha, SinB waited for her to untangle one for her.

"I want the red one."

"Okay okay."

Finally giving SinB her treat, Eunha popped one in before continuing to Umji.

"I wonder if Yerin unnie would get mad at me waking her for a gummy worm."

"Eunha unnie?"

"Ah, Yewon ah. Have a gummy worm."

"Thank you~."

Eunha giggled and kissed Umji's cheek lovingly. Going back to the sleepign area, Eunha laid down, a gummy worm between her lips. Should she wake Yerin? Nah, she needed rest after her ordeal, even Eunha knew.

Shoving the small baggie of treats into her hoodie pocket, she laid down, hugging her blanket as she chewed slowly. Yuju came over and handed her water bottle to Eunha.

"Hm?"

"You should rinse before sleeping at least."

"Fine."

Eunha took a sip from Yuju's water bottle and then laid back down. She had already finished her homework, she was the top student of her class after all. Whenever she went home, her mother would praise her after checking her homework for her. But yesterday, a new thing was brought up in conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunbi ah, do you want to go to cram school?"

"What's cram school?"

Her mother hummed, trying to find a way to make it seem interesting.

"It's a place where you learn things in advance, they give snacks."

"Snacks? But when would I go?"

"It's after school."

"But then do I go to daycare after?"

Eunha looked up at her mother, worried that she wouldn't have time to spend with Yuju and the girls.

"Ahh....yea, that would take place of daycare."

"Do....do I have to?"

Her mother seemed to say no with hesitance, she could tell her mother really wanted her to go. She bit her lip and went back to her room, taking that yes with the worry that one day she would have to go to cram school alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staring at the ceiling, Eunha blinked several times. It would be lonely. Feeling movement besides her, she looked to her side, spotting Yuju pulling the mat next to her closer.

"Huh? Yuna is sleeping too?"

"Mm, I had a feeling that you wanted company."

"Huh?"

"A prediction that you're lonely? Its okay, just another nap that's all, right?"

Yuju grinned at Eunha, making the shorter smile. Giggling, her mood was better again.

"Hehe, this is why I love you hubby~."

"I love you too honey~."

"Can you two stop flirting and let me sleep?"

They giggled as Yerin turned in her mat, throwing her blanket over her face, sighing. Why did Sowon have to have class?

"Yuna yah, don't you think you're getting taller as well?"

"Hm?"

Yuju looked at her legs next to Eunha's, they were getting longer than Eunha's, just a little though.

SinB flew by, still making flying noises, but now she was spinning her arms, calling it a helicopter as Umji sat on the desk pretending to be the watchtower.

"Flight SinB? Do you copy?"

"I copy! Nnnnneeeerrrrrrrnnnngggggg. Huh? Are you guys comparing heights? I think Eunha unnie is gonna grow tall, she's already super tall, see?"

SinB quickly sat down next to Eunha, her legs a significant difference to Eunha's, their height difference was cute.

"I'm back girls!"

Yerin threw off her blanket and went to hug Sowon.

"Unnie~ Yuju and Eunha are flirting too much."

"Flirting? Aren't they already married?"

Yerin whined as Sowon . Leaving and going to Umji's side, she backhugged the maknae, hanging her chin on the younger's shoulder, pouting.

"Unnie won't kiss me."

"Why would I kiss you?"

"Because you like me!"

"Well I like you, but why would I kiss you?"

Yerin puffed her cheeks and kissed Umji's cheek instead, making her giggle at the ticklish sensation. Wiggling as Yerin attacked her sides with her fingertips, Umji gasped until she ran behind Sowon would was just standing there, out of it.

"Sowon unnie?"

"O-oh?"

She looked to Umji, hearing her name called.

"Why are you so distracted unnie?"

"Say, what if someone told you the world would end?"

Umji looked to her confused, who would say that?

"What do you mean?"

Sowon shook her head.

"It's nothing, I shouldn't listen to the radio in my tutor's place."

Putting her backpack where it belonged, she went and kissed Yerin's cheek, sating her for a while. Going to the table by the window, she sat down, staring out the window at the grey, cloudy skies above.

"We should be safe."

SinB, who had stopped flying around the room, sat in the seat next to Sowon, looking up at the sky with her, Umji sat in the other seat closest as well.

"I wish I could see the moon in the day."

"And I wish I could fly."

"You all keep saying sowon sowon, I get confused whether you're calling me or not."

They laughed and Yerin watched from behind. What if her world had already ended?

==================

Yennie is creating a new world within herself. If you get what I mean, fantasies are meant to be broken. :P