Hwang Eunbi

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Second chapter of today that I promised!

==================

Umji ran past her teacher, ignoring the hand that was going to lead her to the bus stop.

"Teacher! I'm going ahead!"

"Eh? Are you sure?"

But she was already out the door, turning a little and yelling back a "it's fine!" she continued on her way as fast as she could to SinB's school, running out her school gates to run in SinB's school gates.

"Hwang Eunbi!"

SinB looked up, hearing her name being called.

"Ewon ah."

Her cheek was less swollen than that morning but it was still severely purple. Umji pouted, knowing that she could do nothing to ease her friend's pain physically. Linking her arm with SinB's, she looked down as she walked them to the bus stop.

"Ewon ah, I can't go to daycare todah."

"Why not? You promised!"

"Omma called and said she'll be here to get me."

Umji was glad that SinB was able to form her words better but was still upset that SinB wouldn't be at daycare where she could keep an eye on her.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Ish fiiine, I'm fine."

SinB patted Umji's back reassuringly before pushing her onto the bus.

"Omma is down the street. I'll see you tomorrow."

Umji frowned but ran back off the bus to link pinkies again.

"You promised tomorrow."

Kissing SinB's cheek one more time, she got back on the bus and sadly watched as the bus started moving. SinB waved as the bus pulled away, only flinching at something Umji couldn't see. She watched as SinB hurriedly ran down the sidewalk until she couldn't see her anymore.

"I hope she'll be okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yewon ah, you look sad, what's wrong?"

"Binnie, don't you feel empty without Eunbi here?"

Moon bin sighed and leaned back in his seat, when he got on earlier, Umji was already becoming one with the seat the way she was slouching so low in it.

"Sometimes, Eunbi has to go home instead of daycare, I'm used to it already."

"But Binnie! It's like a part of me is missing! The world is so bleak! Oh woe is me!"

Shaking his head, Moon bin just sighed for the nth time.

"I don't even know half the words you're using. Forget it, keep moping if it makes you feel better."

"Ahhhhhhh Hwang Eunbiiiiiiiiii."

This was the longest bus ride of Moon Bin's life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running into the room and immediately running over to whoever was already in, Umji hugged them tightly.

"Muji?"

Eunha was confused, seeing Umji just running in and blindly hugging her was odd.

"Where's little Eunbi?"

"SinB had to go home."

"Eh? That's rare."

Umji looked up from her hug, Eunha felt her heart skip a beat the way Umji looked up to her like a lost puppy, she reminded her of Yuna whenever Yuna was sad.

"You don't understand! Eunbi has this huuuuuuge bruise on her face and when I asked her she said it was just a punch!"

Hearing this, Eunha's jaw dropped and Sowon rushed over.

"You said what?!"

"I said Eunbi's cheek is all swollen and purple!"

Running crazily over to their arts table, Umji grabbed some crayons and drew a very wobbly version of SinB's face.

"Look! This is her face yesterday!"

Grabbing a purple and scribbling all over the left cheek and grabbing a black crayon and coloring in the two front teeth, Umji started to cry. She hadn't been able to in front of SinB, she didn't want the her to feel bad.

"Her face was like this aaaaahhhhhhh!"

Sowon hugged Umji tightly, her arms wrapped tightly around her waist. Eunha patted Yewon's hair softly, trying to calm her down. Yerin toddled in, she had been at the bathroom earlier.

"Oh? Muji is crying?"

Going over, she went to Yuju who was clueless on how to help.

"Yerin unnie what should we do?"

"Do you know where the tissues are?"

"Roger!"

Dashing off down the hall, Yuju barged into their principal's room and grabbed the tissue box in there, their room didn't have a tissue box because it needed to be replaced but the custodian had forgotten and he only came once a week.

"Hey! My tissue box!"

"Sorry! I'll bring it back later!"

Yuju ran all the way back and only stopped when she touched the tissue box down on the floor next to Sowon's leg, they were now sat on the floor, Umji clinging to Sowon like a koala, Eunha seated besides Sowon, her hand patting the crying baby's back.

Yerin sat behind Sowon, they leaned on each other's backs.

"Yewon ah."

Within cries and hiccups, Yerin distinguished a "ne?" so she continued.

"When SinB comes back, what do you want to do?"

"D-do? I just want to hug her and tell her that she's safe with me."

Yeirn nodded and leaned a little further back, notifying Sowon.

"I hope she can get help like I did."

"Are things going okay for you Yerinnie?"

"Mm, unnie is my hero."

"Ani, Yewon's  mom was the hero yesterday."

"Well, in my eyes, it's you. Even though it's only been one day, one counseling, one mental state talk, I already feel better."

"That's great Yerin ah."

Yerin smiled, even though Sowon couldn't see her, she smiled as well. Umji's cries had stopped to the occasional sobs, Yuju tried her best to stay bright. It was hard to not cry when Umji cried, it just seemed so natural to cry with her, but she held it in well.

"We should make cards for SinB."

"Cards?"

"Like get well cards we did for our teacher."

Umji perked up.

"I did one for our teacher last week when she was out sick."

"Yea! Like that!"

Getting off of Sowon quickly, she linked hands with Yuju, following her to the collection of colorful papers. Eunha stared dazed for a while before realizing something.

"Wait! Come back here!"

Grabbing a tissue, Eunha chased after Umji who giggled, feeling better.

"You gotta wipe your nose!"

Sowon sighed a little, her head now leaned back on Yerin's shoulder, Yerin's head on her shoulder.

"Unnie is everyone's hero."

"Like I said, I'm no hero."

"Love you unnie."

"Love you too Yerin ah."

============================

wieeeeeeeeeee ok I need to lay down, I do take good care of myself! mostly... I took a break in between chapters! I did! I even laid down in the middle of this chapter to take a good breather! its not cuz I was having breathing difficulties....haha...ha...I should go see a doctor again. :/