hello?

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Yewon immediately looked away, it wasn't her fault the recess bell rang, r-right? Eunbi stared at her a bit harder then sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, I heard your school was a strict one, it's best that you ran back to class."

Glancing back at Eunbi, Yewon let a small smile, she was funny.

"Anyways, wanna race to the front door? First to grab the handle wins."

Moon bin grinned goofily behind Eunbi, further encouraging Yewon.

"If I lost will I have to give you something?"

"Well, do you have anything?"

Shaking her head, she watched as Moon bin held his strawberry milk closer to himself. Maybe he didn't want to lose it?

"Hey, Eunbi ah let's just not bet anything today."

She gave him a glare but shrugged and went back to her spot on the line separating the sidewalk and the pathway to the daycare.

"Then, on my mark."

Hurrying to stand next to Moon bin, Yewon took her stance as well, making the boy smile widely.

"Get set,"

Yewon tensed just a little, she had never raced anyone around her height before, her siblings always won anyways.

"GO!"

Running as fast as she could, she could only breathlessly watch as Eunbi and Moon bin sprinted way ahead, leaving her in the dust. Stopping halfway and deciding to walk, she panted her way to the door where Moon bin proudly held the door open for her still, Eunbi had disappeared inside already.

"Did you win?"

"Yep! I usually lose hehe."

It seemed to be true, by the way he had held his strawberry milk almost protectively earlier.

"It's a miracle that I won today! It's a great day to meet a new friend!"

That made Yewon stop, friend?

"You want to be friends?"

"Of course! Unless you don't want to?"

Yewon nervously looked at him, unsure of what to do, she had never really interacted well with other children.

"She's gonna be my friend first!"

"Ah noona!"

Moon bin was shoved aside by a much taller girl, she was in a bright yellow one piece dress, her hair tied up in cute twin tails. Throwing her arms around Yewon's neck in a hug, she squished her cheek to Yewon's tightly.

"Oooooh we're gonna be besties!"

"Yerin noona! I was just asking her to be my friend couldn't you wait?"

"Yah! I heard she was going to be joining our group, since we only have five."

"You have Eunbi already! Can't she join my group?"

"Hey, you already know that I can't change the distribution of children."

Yewon fidgeted a little.

"What's up new friend?"

"What's the definition of distribution?"

The older girl looked at her, a little bewildered but a wide grin spread on her cheeks before she hugged Yewon tightly again, making her blush a little.

"It's nothing! Hey, come with me and I'll bring you to an unnie who can tell you!"

"I-I-"

"Ne?"

"I'm Yewon, and you are?"

"Na? Yerinnie!"

Her grin was just so bright, Yewon couldn't help but relax and return the smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello you are Kim Yewonnie?"

"Ne."

"Waaaahhh such a bright child! Coming here on the first day alone!"

The principal patted her head a few times, Yewon had no idea what was going on, Yerin was still hugging her arm and sticking to her side, smiling the whole way.

"Principal! You know what the first thing Yewonnie said to me was?"

"What was it dear?"

"What's the definition of distribution!"

Yerin giggled as the principal was confused but still smiling.

"We've got a little genius on our hands."

Yewon puffed a little in pride, that's right, she's a smart little kiddo. Well, not that small.

"As Yerinnie said, you'll be joining her group, you'll be able to get along and help each other on homework, of course there's a teacher there, but we want you to learn teamwork for the future."

"How do you decide the teams?"

"We just do it based on the time they enter the daycare, with you, they'll be a full team and ready to compete in the end of the year sports festival for the first time!"

"Year end sports festival?"

Yewon was confused, there were too many things she didn't understand, just nodding her head she let it slide.

"Cha, Yerinnie, take her to the group's room."

"See you later Principal!"

Yerin skipped ahead, finally letting go of Yewon's arm. There was also another question, why did Yerin come running out? Was she allowed to have run out?

"Yerin unnie, how much older are you?"

"Na? Two years, I'm in second grade."

Yewon nodded, still calmly walking behind Yerin's joyful skips, she really had a lot of energy. Reaching a bright red door, Yerin knocked three times in succession.

"Who's there?"

"It's Yennie!"

The door opened just a crack and Yerin pushed it open all the way, only to have an even taller girl come jumping out at her.

"BOO!"

"AHHHKKKK!/UWAAAAAAAAA!"

Yewon hid behind Yerin in a split second, her scream giving her away, Yerin just trembled a little before peeking out of her hands. Seeing the taller girl laughing and holding her stomach, Yerin finally relaxed and pouted.

"Aw man, you got me this time noona."

"Yah! There you go again calling me noona! I'm unnie!"

"Ah, mian. Unnie. But you also scared little Yewonnie."

Stepping to the side, Yerin revealed Yewon who was trembling in a curled ball on the floor, definitely crying. Immediately, the tallest knelt down and hesitatnly touched her back slowly.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize you'd be easily scared. Are you okay?"

"Look Sojung unnie, she's crying!"

Sojung looked closer and heard Yewon's small sobs, panicking, she quivkly threw her arms around the small curled up kindergartener.

"I'M SORRY! SO SORRY! Ahhhhhhh please feel better! I didn't mean to make you cry! Forgive me!"

"What did the giraffe do this time?"

"Yah! Hwang Eunbi! This isn't the time."

"Ne ne, Sojung un-giraffe."

"Yah!"

Hearing them squabble reminded Yewon of her siblings, bickering over which cartoon to watch on the tv. Sniffling a little less, she held her breath to stop crying, her cheeks puffing as she finally released herself from her ball.

"Ah, Yewon."

Eunbi instantly knelt down, "did the giraffe do something mean?"

Yewon tilted her head, was scaring her considered mean?

"Like were you really really scared?"

Well, that was true....she nodded her head slightly. Then Yewon immediately regretted it, as a cheeky grin spread on Eunbi's face, Yewon watched as Eunbi stood up and turned around, her hands going to cup at .

"Hey!! THE GIRAFFE WAS BULLYING THE NEW GIRL!"

Cackling evilly, Eunbi ran off as Sojung clenched her fist, but she was still holding Yewon, so she didn't give chase. Instead, she took a deeeeeeep breath and stood up, helping Yewon up. She towered over little Yewon, she was just two thirds Sojung's height.

"I'm sorry, I'll try not to scare you, I mean it. It was an accident."

"I forgive you unnie."

Sojung smiled happily, glad that she was forgiven, as if a burden had been taken off of her shoulders. She quickly kissed Yewon's cheek before grabbing her hand.

"Come on, let's go meet the others!"

Blushing hotly at the affection from nearly a stranger, Yewon followed slowly, Yerin skipping behind them.

"Yuna!"

Yewon's eyes widened as she watched 'Yuna' coming from afar.

=======================

What was Yuna doing that made Yewonnie surprised? hahaha I'm having so much fun writing this ehehehe unfortunately, there will not be an update tomorrow, I have to move back to dorm at uni T^T (and my twin sister too...I swear why do I have to lift her luggage for her? ah right, she's got no arm muscles anywhere ihihiihiihihihi shhhhh I never said that :D )