DdinBi and tooth fairy

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Sowon reentered the room quietly, she wasn't satisfied with Yerin's mother's answer, but she had no choice but to let the adult go, she couldn't drive a car to chase them after all. Maybe if she saved her allowance she could go chasing after with a taxi. Nodding and clenching her fist, she made her resolve. Yerin had to be protected, as her precious little ginseng.

"So you see, if you leave that tooth under your pillow, the tooth fairy with leave you money and take it away."

SinB stared at Umji, her tears still b. Sniffling, she nodded.

"I'll get money for this?"

"Yea!"

SinB let Eunha blow her nose, blowing into the tissue provided strongly.

"One more time little Eunbi."

Blowing once more, SinB giggled as Eunha winced.

"Eww....but still, for little Eunbi. For little Eunbi."

Eunha held the wet tissue by the edge with her forefinger and thumb daintily as she ran to the trashcan.

"Oh! Sowon unnie! Welcome back."

"Yea."

"How did it go?"

"Not as well as I wanted it to. We'll have to ask Yerinnie tomorrow."

Eunha nodded and held Sowon's hand, leading her back to the girls who were listening to Umji explain the tooth fairy again.

"Like I said, you lose your baby teeth, you put it under your pillow when you sleep, and she'll come take your tooth and leave you money."

Entranced by the thought of fairies, SinB nodded enthusiastically, running over to the sleeping mats and finding a pillow.

"I'll take a nap, wake me when you see her."

Umji giggled and followed after.

"But it has to be nighttime, mommy said when everyone else is also asleep, little tooth fairy is scared of humans."

Crestfallen, SinB held her tooth out again, admired the smooth surface.

"Then, I have to go home and sleep with it under?"

"Yep!"

SinB hugged Umji tightly, thanking her for letting her know. Yuju smiled and wandered to Sowon's other side, attaching herself easily and hugging Sowon's arm.

"Hm? What's up Yupup?"

"Hehe, I just wanted to hold your hand."

Sowon could only smile in response, her girls were the most innocent in the world.

"Come on, let's finish this puzzle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kim Sojung! Your sister is here."

Packing her stuff, Sowon slowly walked to the door. Eunha noticed that she was less excited to see her sister than before, was she still worried about Yerin?

"Sojung unnie?"

Sowon stopped at the doorway, holding it and turning back to answer.

"Yea?"

"Remember to smile yea?"

Giving Eunha a thankful grin, she waved goodbye.

"Sojung ah?"

"Coming unnie, just saying bye."

Sitting back down, Eunha looked over their finished puzzle of a teddy bear. Pulling out a piece from the middle, Eunha put it in her bag. Yuju wandered around the room, spinning around and trying to do a triple axel.

"Ah!"

SinB looked up from her fairytale book that Umji was reading to her from. Yuju had tripped and landed on her .

"Owie....ow ow..."

"Yuju unnie are you okay?"

"Yes, just a little fall."

Popping back up with her arms in the air like a flair, she smiled brightly. She immediately returned to practicing her spins, her ankle wasn't feeling great to jump anymore, but spinning was alright. SinB uneasily pulled Umji back to conntinue reading to her.

"And they lived happily ever after."

"Does every story end with happily ever after?"

"In this book it does, its all disney princesses after all."

That was true, SinB's fairytale book was the disney princesses collection. It contained from Beauty and the Beast to Rapunzel.

"I still don't think a rose is that great."

"Have you seen a rose before?"

SinB thought about it.

"Yea. I have."

"Was it pretty?"

Putting her hand on her chin, she tought back to the time her brother came back from school holding a slightly damaged bouquet of roses, he was upset that day but he still gave it to SinB.

"I don't know about pretty, I just remembered that it hurt."

"Hurt? Did you grab them by the thorns?"

"What are thorns?"

Umji was worried, what did SinB do with the thorns?

"What happened for it to hurt?"

"Oh, he handed it to me after unwrapping it in anger. Said something about rejecting a perfect man. I just caught them before they hit me."

Umji gasped, so SinB caught the thorned roses with her hands? Wasn't the roses sold at stores safe?

"I thought the flower shops had thornless roses...."

"I dunno, you still haven't told me what thorns are."

"They're those pointy bits on the stick part of the rose."

"Ah, so those sharp bits that cut my hands were thorns."

Umji nodded and held SinB's hands, curiously searching them for scars.

"Did you cry?"

"Of course I did, it hurt real bad."

Umji chuckled, SinB just giggled in response to Umji's touching. Her palm was ticklish.

"What are you two babies talking about?"

Eunha flopped onto SinB's back, draping her arms over the smaller Eunbi's shoulders.

"Ever held a rose before unnie?"

"No, they hurt."

Umji sighed, did both Eunbi's not know about thorns?

"Roses have thorns so they hurt, did you know?"

"Yep! The flower store lady cut them off for me when I got mommy some for valentines."

SinB was surprised, when Umji said flower stores sold thornless roses, she just thought that those roses had no thorns, but no, they just cut off the thorns.

"You can cut the thorns off!  Genius!"

Eunha giggled as SinB clapped gleefully, that is until she felt the bandaids on her back chafe her skin.

"Ah! Owie....Eunha unnie please get off my back."

"Oh sorry!"

Hurrying off and lifting SinB's shirt, she made sure that SinB's bandages were still in place. Finding some of them soaked in blood, she ran to get Yuju.

"Yuna!"

"Yes?"

"I need you to run!"

"Run where?"

"The nurses!"

"Huh? Did you get hurt anywhere?"

Quickly lifting Eunha's arms and patting her down to inspect her for injuries, Eunha brushed her off.

"No, I need you to bring the nurse because SinB doesn't like going to the nurses. Remember? She needs new bandaids for her back."

Yuju nodded and saluted Eunha quickly.

"I'll be right back!"

Taking off out the door as fast as she could, Eunha held the door open and waited for Yuju's return when one of the supervisors knocked.

"It's time for Choi Yuna to board her bus."

"Ah! Auntie! Wait one second! Yuna went to get the nurse!"

"Eh?"

"I'll pack her stuff! Just give me a second!"

Running back into their room, Eunha collected Yuju's homework and put it in her backpack careful not to wrinkle any of the sheets. putting Yuju's small water bottle in the side and zipping everything up, she handed the bag to the auntie who was to take Yuju to the bus stop.

"She'll be back! You know how fast she runs."

"EUNBIIIII!"

"See? There she is!"

Yuju ran super fast and crashed into Eunha, rolling them into the floor in a mess of legs and arms, giggling. The nurse just jogged into the room after greeting.

"You need to get your bus Yuna! I packed your stuff for you!"

"Thanks Eunha yah! Love you! see you tomorrow!"

Kissing Eunha's cheek, she held the auntie's hand to head to the bus stop.

"Bye! Love you husbando!"

"You too wifey!"

They giggled until they couldn't see each other anymore.

===================

huwa~