tag! you're it!

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Sowon held Yewon's hand, leading her outside. It was her first time outside their room after all, the past days they hadn't gone out, the things they had to do were enough to keep them distracted long enough.

"This is our small playset, but we're not really going to use it much because it's dangerous."

"Dangerous? How so?"

Sowon smiled and let Yewon's hand go, the younger was still confused as Soown backed away, her smile still present.

"We're playing tag today!"

Then Sowon started counting down from ten, Yerin grabbed Yewon's hand and ran as fast as she could, pulling Yewon with her.

"Yah! Omuji! You should run as fast as you can!"

"I! Don't know how to play this game!"

"Just run from the tagger!"

"Who?"

"Sojung unnie!"

They squealed as Sowon finished counting and started chasing after them, they had a special twist to their rules, you weren't the tagger until the tagger caught you and planted a kiss on your cheeks. Yerin being dramatic, pulled Yewon in front of her, and shoved her ahead as Sowon's arms closed around her neck, stopping her in her tracks to struggle.

"Andwae! Not this early!"

"Too bad Yennie! Mwah!"

Successfully kissing Yerin's cheek, Sowon took off away from Yerin as Yewon watched a little ways away, still confused but beginning to understand. Seeing Yerin finish counting down, her brain finally alerted her that she should probably run for her life.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Come here Yewonieeeeeee!"

"Yerin unnie noooooooooo!"

Jumping and tackling Yewon into the soft grass, they rolled over several times, Yewin struggled to dodge the kiss when another hand grabbed Yerin's arm and pulled, freeing Yewon for a split second.

"Run!"

"Yuju unnie?!"

"Just run!"

Yuju was straddling Yerin who was on her stomach, struggling to turn around and flip Yuju off her back, but the fastest had a surprisingly strong grip.

"Wait wait! I'll count down from five, so get off of me and run."

"Okay."

Taking off at the speed of light (no tliterally lol), Yuju disappeared from Yerin's sight as she panted out the numbers backwards.

"Zero! Hwang Eunbi I'm coming for you!"

"How did you know I was here?!?"

SinB slide down from the top of the slide and jumped off the end taking a running start as Yerin struggled to chase after, she had gotten halfway up the ladder to reach SinB but lost her there. Taking a breath in the small plastic castle, she noticed a foot.

"Huh?"

"Ah."

"Eunha!"

Grabbing Eunha by her foot, she pulled Eunha out from under the structure and kissed her cheek quickly before running out, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"JUNG EUNBI IS IT NOW!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After several hours of running around playing various outdoors games as well as ring around the rosie upon Yewon's request, the girls lay in the grass next to each other, trying to even out their erratic breathing.

"That was lots of fun!"

"Right? Everything is better with everyone."

The all giggled together, only stopping when an adult walked out to where they were.

"Kids, Yuna needs to leave for her bus."

"Awww, don't go Yuju!"

Yerin wrapped herself around Yuju, her legs locking her in place, the adult sighed and started to pull Yerin off carefully, she had expected this and thus came out a little earlier to make sure Yuna got on her bus in time.

"I need to go, Yerin unnie one last kiss? I'll see you tomorrow, promise."

Yerin pouted but agreed, nodding her head. Grabbing Yuju by the cheeks, she surprisingly planted a kiss on her lips, to which the adult gasped but the girls giggled at, Yewon was just watching wide eyed. Was this normal for Yerin? Oh well.

Yuju waved her final goodbyes and took the adult's hand, pulling her faster to the building to get her things.

"That's a bit odd, usually Eunha's mom and Yerin's mom would come first."

"Maybe they're late?"

Sowon shrugged and looked at her watch, her sister was going to be late today too. Yewon looked over her shoulder, seeing that Sowon's watch wasn't a digital one, she excitedly shook Sowon's shoulder.

"Sojung unnie! Can you teach me something?"

"What? What can I teach you? You already know multiplication, what could I possibly teach you?"

"I don't know how to read a clock!"

Sowon's eyes widened a little, finally, something she could teach their maknae, she was a useless unnie after all!

"Okay! I'll teach you, but you know you already know all the numbers so you really only need to remember some other things."

Yewon watched as Sowon took off her watch and held it out for Yewon to look.

"There's a short hand and a long hand right?"

"Hand? There are no hands."

"Well, by hands I mean these long things, or needles of sorts, we call them hands on a clock."

"Ohhh."

Sowon pointed out each hand, making sure Yewon knew which was the shorter and which was the longer.

"The shorter is the hour hand, which ever number it is on or the number on the arm's left, is the hour, like right now it's 5:20pm, the short hand is to the right of 5."

"Uh huh."

"Then, the long arm, is pointing at the same numbers, but can come out all the way to 59. That's cuz an hour is 60 minutes."

"But then why is it to 59? Where'd 60 go?"

"That's when it points back to 12, it becomes 00 again on a digital clock, you wouldn't say 4:60 would you, that would be 5."

Yewon was a little confused, what? Why does the 60 get to disappear? Still, she nodded and listened to Sowon's passionate teaching.

"Each number is a multiple of five, I just count them by fives till I get to the right one, or you can do multiplication since you know it already. Each itty bitty mark on the outside is a minute, so you can count five and end up on the next big number."

Yewon nodded again.

"Then Ji ah, tell me what time it says now?"

"5......twenty seven?"

"That's perfect!"

Yewon smiled brightly, her hair getting ruffled by Sowon.

======================

oops did I bore you with the teaching how to read a clock? fun fact, I couldn't read a clock properly until fifth grade, I just never cared about what time of day it was :P teehee