Pilot

Agma (악마)

It’s a calm day for Jongwoon, laying on a bed, too lazy to do works. It’s nice to be lazy once in a while right. But of course, it is not for too long.

‘Blam!’

“Jongwoon! A mission!” shout someones who 2 years older than him, barging into his room, breaking his precious moment. Not getting any response from the ‘sleeping’ Jongwoon, he sighing and thinking for a way to wake the younger. Light bulb beamed on his head, he walked closer to Jongwoon’s bed. 

“Don’t make me touch you” said the older while approaching the younger slowly. Still in his roll of blanket, Jongwoon immediately sitting up from his comfy escapes and send a glare to the older.

“I dare you, Leeteuk.” said Jongwoon in full of hatred. The older guy, Leeteuk, just sighing again and throw an envelope onto the bed, not daring to come even closer to the awoken demon. ‘Doesn’t like being touchy, ay?’ Thought him while crossing his arm on his chest. 

“Is it clean? Where’s my glove?” ask Jongwoon while holding the envelope with a blanket as if the envelope was the dirtiest object in the world. Leeteuk went into his closet and search for a new glove then throw it to Jongwoon.  “ There, and call me hyung. I’m older than you no matter what. Now I want you to finish the mission by midnight. The target is the easiest so far. I already clean your ‘baby’. It’s on the living room table. I have work at office so don’t wait for me, okay?” said Leeteuk while closing his bedroom's door.

Jongwoon only nod as an answer, he were more interested in the mission itself than listen to his nagging hyung. After wearing his glove, he open the envelope. ‘ this photo. It’s dirty. I need to burn it after this. Germ are dangerous.’ thought Jongwoon. After reading all the information, he went to freshen up and went to do his routine.

*****************************************************

After eating the breakfast that Leeteuk left for him, he went to the living room and saw his baby. FR F1, a sniper rifle that has been with him his whole assassin’s life. The only precious memory left by his grandfather, thought he didn’t remember how he got it but from what Leeteuk told him, their grandfather left his hunting rifle only for him and Leeteuk got a pair of guns. Quite weird inheritance for a normal family but alas, from what he know is that their family came from a hunter generation. He never remember much of his childhood as he was often sick and asthma, thus he got the disorder that ruin his normal life, obsessive compulsive disorder or more to obsessive in hygiene and cleaning.

Leeteuk know how he hate it if someone touch the rifle. The last mission was a mess, Jongwoon mess up after he accidentally hit his target with the rifle when the target, an old erted man trying to touch him in his disguise. So been that he hit the target, kill him and left the rifle at the scene. Luckily for him ,Leeteuk work as the police officers who work at the scene pick it up for him an even kind enough to clean it. 

Why would a sniper shooter too close with the target range? Because he mess it up, he lost the target an decided to hand combat with the target in a woman disguise. He never been good in close range but lucky for him, he use the rifle as a melee weapon and kill it.

Remembering the last mission making him mad and frustrated. He never mess up before, so why now? He got distracted. The most famous demon assassin or more known as Agma by other assassin were distracted while working on his mission.

‘Why does that woman look like someone I know? Aish, I never been in a relationship before so she’s probably just someone I meet I work. Hemmm… work hah..’ thought Jongwoon while looking at the clock on the wall. Few seconds past and, “Shot! I forgot my other job!” shouts him while making his way to his room. Not forgetting his ‘baby’, he pack it into a custom made guitar case that were alter into rifle case. It’s easy for him when in normal life he just a cafe singer.

Frantically locking his front door, he meet with his longtime neighbour. “ Ah Yesungie? Why you look nervous? Are you late to work again?” ask the old lady with a chuckled, laughing at Jongwoon messy hair. 

No matter how his job is literally a cold heart murderer, this one old lady always care for him from the moment he and his brother move here. This sweet old lady literally got a soft spot in the demon’s heart.

“Ahaha. Yeah Ahjumma. I forgot I need to replace someone today at work. See ya!” said Jongwoon and ran towards the elevator. “Aish that kid. Well he’s a nice kid and his brother is a cop. I wonder when is my sons can make me proud.” muttered the old lady alone and went into her own apartment.

*************************************************

A bell chime in at the front door of the cafe, it just another normal day for the cafe workers. The cafe quite famous among a student and office worker with their affordable price, it’s quite strange when a bunch of black suit man were crowding the cafe. 

A tall looking woman accompanied by a shorter guy walk towards the cashier, succeed in making the cashier scare by a bunch of bodyguard following behind those two. 

“Hyung. Why did you choose this place? It’s look so cheap.” said the shorter guy. ‘Hyung?’ thought the cashier not realizing that their cafe just got mocked. Ignoring the smaller guy, the beautiful looking ‘woman’ proceeding in ordering from the menu. Too shocked by the fact that the person in front of him is a guy and the scary looking bodyguard, the cashier didn’t even heard anything from the beautiful ‘woman’.

“Hey, stop looking at me and take my order, Chanyeol-ssi” said the guy while looking at the cashier name tag. Woken up from his dazed, he quickly key in everything that been ordered. “Here’s your bell, once the order are finish, you can pick it up at that counter.” said Chanyeol while pointing at other counter. Once those two wnet to search for their table along with their bodyguard. When those two were about to take the stairs to the upper side of the cafe, the beautiful guy turn around to their bodyguard. “Wait outside. I don’t want extra attention other than my beautiful face.” and with that all the bodyguard scatter outside. ‘Wow… beautiful narcissist hah.’ thought Chanyeol.

Another chime from the front door, Chanyeol smile widely at the new comer. “Yesung-hyung! You late! Go do your job now or the scary manager gonna--” a swish knock on the head manage to silence Chanyeol down. “Who is scary huh? Yesung-hyung, faster. Our customer already waiting for you.” said the manager, Suho. Chanyeol smile sheepishly and continue his job. Yesung just laugh at the two and went to the back of the cafe small stage.

On the upper side of the cafe, the beautiful guy choose a sit where he can view the whole cafe including the bottom level. “ Heechul hyung, why are we here? Is there’s something the connected with the heritage here?” ask the smaller guy. “Why Kim Youngwoon send you to me, Kim Ryeowook? You spy, are so damn noisy.” said Heechul annoyingly. “ Well that’s because, you, mafia, send a damn devil to us. I know we had an agreement after joining the two team together but this is absurd. Do you know how evil that devil you send us? He pranked us on the first day he supposed to work with us.” whined Ryeowook. Heechul chuckled remembering how Youngwoon or more know as Kangin calling him angrily because of the ‘devil’ work. “He’s not gonna stay put if you guys treat him badly. He’s not the devil without reason. Talking about devil, Agma. Have you heard the name?”

Ryeowook thought about it for a second and shrugged it. “Never heard it. Does it have anything to do with why you choose this town?” ask Ryeowook. “Kinda. It’s a name for this one assassin that can do everything that been requested. I think I wanna ask for his help. But I don’t know how to contact this guy. As for this town, I heard the last time his work was done in this town. I need you to find me this guy as soon as possible.” said Heechul sternly.

All of sudden, a beautiful voice can be heard across the cafe, Jongwoon or more known to the public as Yesung start to sing on the front stage. Heechul stop the conversation to focus on the musc, once he saw the singer on the stage, he frowned. “What is it hyung?” ask Ryewook when he saw the frown. Ignoring the younger question, he took a good look on the singer carefully. “Hyung!”

“Aish, you are so damn noisy. Nothing okay! It just that, that boy look familiar. I thought I saw him before but can’t remember when or where.” said Heechul,still looking at the singer. After the singer finish his song, he realize how the singer keep rubbing his hand with with what he think is hand’s lotion while communicate with the crowd. ‘a clean freak’ thought Heechul.

**************************************************

It’s almost six pm. Jongwoon shift ended in 15 minutes so he decide to packing his stuff and went to the front desk to meet his friend. As he about to turn from the staff room, he accidentally bump into someone.

“Argh!”

Luckily his rifle ‘case’ didn’t fall from his hold. He quickly scramble up and saw what or who he had bump into. “I’m sorry! I didn’t realize there’s someone behind me!” said him thought what he really think is otherwise, ‘are you damn blind!’. “Ah no. It’s okay. I just searching for toilet.” said the guy who once he standing up, look taller than Jongwoon. “Oh ,just go right here and you found it. Sorry for bump into you but I got to go.” with that, Jongwoon make his way to the front desk.

“Hey, Chanyeol-ah. My shift still had ten minutes but can I go now? I got a date.” said Jongwoon lying, thought he do have a date with his target. “Aish, stop being a playboy. I heard you always changing woman. That’s gonna eat you up someday, hyung.” said Chanyeol while shaking his head. Ignoring Chanyeol nagging, Jongwoon laugh while making his way to his car.

‘Klek’

A staff room open and a guy come to the cashier. “Oh sangjjanim! Going home early today?” ask Chanyeol to the cafe owner. “Chanyeol-ah. Just call me Hankyung-hyung. Sangjannim sounds like a bad boss. I just come here to check everything. Tell suho I’m finish reading the report so I go home first. Bye.” Chanyeol nodded and watch the owner exit the cafe.

*****************************************************


At the top of high building, Jongwoon can be seen waiting for his target that were located in the building across him. ‘No wonder this is easy target. The ‘supper’ are served right away at the bed huh.’ thought Jongwoon. Clad with black hoodie and black mask, he wait for the right time to kill his target. Once he saw the target were sleeping, he aim his sniper and whisper silence enough that only himself can heard it “Goodnight and sweet dream”. with that the target are finish in matter of second. Satisfy with his work, he pack up his stuff and were about to run away went he felt an object were held against his head.

“Don’t move, Agma.”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, finally i writing a story that will only focus on my Baby Yesungie. But of course the other members will get their fair share amount of cameo too. I don't like it when even a member left out in my story. Every single 15 of them are so important to me but Yesungie's smile make me forget all the bad thing. So how's the first chapter?  like always,comment what you think about Agma okay!

Trivia- Agma literally means demon in korean. Funny how it's almost the same pronunciation as Akuma which mean demon too in Japanese.  So we have two demon and devil lol.