Ch 12

Game Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If I said I like you, would you give me a chance?”

“What?”  said Eunha, surprised.

“I’m serious.”

“Why do you ask me that all of sudden?” she paused. “You haven’t even caught your breath.” She said while seeing Yuna still stood near the door and panting.

“I…” Yuna wanted to answer, but she didn’t know where to start. It was not just about saving Eunha from the thought of Sinb’s liking another girl even though she decided to confess her feeling to the smaller girl after she saw Sinb and Hana together. It was about her feeling that she has been suppressed for the sake of not ruining someone’s relationship. It was about the strap girl that she met in the library who spent a good afternoon with her one time in a café in Sinchon. It was about the girl who listens carefully when she plays the piano. It’s about the girl she fonds of.

If her girlfriend can’t take care of her, she has no reason to hide her feeling and being good to the other girl.

“I actually…have been thinking about this quite long.” She paused. She looked down when she finally started to say something again to Eunha. She’s not being a coward at all. She was just thought that she might not be able to hold her emotion if she looks at Eunha at the moment.

 “About what?” Eunha asked as she saw that Yuna took quite long to continue.

Yuna looked up and face Eunha this time.

“I’m sorry if I cross any line by saying this. But I like you since we met in the library.” She paused yet she quickly continues. “I know that this is all of sudden, but I’ve been thinking and I feel like I have to say it now.”

Eunha didn’t give any response to it. Yuna was a bit worried that Eunha didn’t like it that she confessed to her, but she kept looking at the smaller girl that gave no expression in her face.

“I know that…” Yuna continued.

“Wait…” cut Eunha. “Let me digest all of this first.” Added her while looking down and then looking up to see Yuna again. “So, you like me. Not as a friend but more than that?”

Yuna nodded. “I know you still in a relationship with Sinb, but I don’t care about it anymore. So, let me ask you now, would you give me a chance?”

“Why do you like me? Why now?”

“To be honest, I always thought that I have to back out cause you have Sinb. You’ve been together long enough that I thought you must’ve really like her and I wouldn’t have a chance. So, I don’t want to ruin your relationship and it’s no use for me to tell you my feeling. But…I can’t see you like this. If she can’t take care of you, I will.”

Eunha was surprised by Yuna’s sudden confession. She still didn’t really understand why the taller girl likes her. But Yuna’s words really got into her. She has been thinking a lot too lately. That she thought she needed to break up with Sinb cause their relationship has no use anymore. Sinb doesn’t care about her anymore. She told Yuna that she needed time to think. Yuna agreed cause she understands that it was all so sudden and it’s not something easy to decide. She told Eunha that she can act as usual to her while thinking about it. She didn’t want anything to change. The smaller girl just nodded.

Yuna was really her savior when she felt really down because of Sinb she had to admit it. That’s why she chose to always hang out with her for the past week. And she always has a good conversation with Yuna. They clicked so much. They have the same taste in music. Yuna can play piano and Eunha always likes people who can play piano. Not to mention that Yuna is also gorgeous. And she can make her forget about Sinb when they were together. She thought that it’s enough reason to accept Yuna actually.

However, it’s not going to be fair if she accepts Yuna while she was still in a relationship with Sinb. So, she decided to give Sinb one last chance.

She took her phone beside her and dialed Sinb’s number.

***

In Sinb’s apartment.

*phone ring*

 

Hana

 

“Oh hey, what is it?” asked Sinb after she accepted Hana’s phone call.

“Hey, can I come over?” asked Hana.

“Now?”

“Yeah. I’m a bit bored.”

Sinb’s looking at her monitor.

“Sure. I just practice for a few hours straight and I think I need a break.” She said.

“Okay, I’ll bring some snacks.”

 

30 minutes later…

*bell*

Sinb opened the door for Hana. She brought some food and beer. Sinb told her to wait in the living room while she took some plate from the kitchen.

“So, how was it?” asked Hana soon after Sinb arrived in the kitchen.

“What?”

“The practice.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter