Broken Glass

A Shadow's Love

He was getting better now that she left. He ended up asking her to leave him alone. Screaming and furious, he left her house in seconds. He was saying things like "How could you say that ?" ... "Do you even feel anything?" ... "How do you sleep at night?" 

I couldn't hear what she was saying, she wasn't important to me. And here you can only hear the important ones the truly "loved ones". 

He tried to get away from her. She was a monster, I wonder how her heaven will be like ? 

You know when someone visits your grave ?  You get summoned. No matter what you were doing at that time you will find yourself at your grave right in front of the person who is visiting you. And yes you can hear what they are saying. I got summoned one afternoon. Few days after I saw him leave her house. He was crying near my stone. All what he said was "I'm sorry" 

I felt bad *You should have asked* I said but he couldn't hear me of course. I walked him home. He almost tripped and fell I wanted to help but I was  nothing but thin air. He went home and got himself few drinks. There was no alcohol in my Heaven. I hated it. I wonder why people would drink something so bitter to make them feel better. I like to have pizza and chocolate milkshakes when I'm sad. 

He made himself few drink and by the 4th glass, he was getting tipsy. He lost balance and the glass fell, it got broken to small pieces. He kneeled down to collect them. To me, there was nothing strange about it until he furiously and anxiously turned behind himself. Looking straight at me. He looked away immediately. He looked shaken, so was I. Did he just see my reflection in the broken glass ?