Chapter 4 (Edited)

The Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Baekhyun

 

The room is dark, melodious music is playing in the background of my room. My arms are firmly wrapped around Jinhee's petite body, pulling her towards the bed in my room while engaged in a heated kiss. 

 

In Jinhee's eyes, I can see the perfect definition of love she holds for me, the waiting desire she has for me only. Her arms were wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer, wanting to feel my warm hands so badly as if her life depends on it.

 

"Make love to me Baekhyun, I can't wait anymore." She whispered into my ear while reaching her hands to remove her clothing which was getting itchy as the heat increased between us, but I stopped her by grabbing her hand and kissed the delicate fingers.

 

"I will be the one to make you feel good my love," I whispered and reached out my hand to her dress and ped it, but just then the monotonous voice of my alarm blurred instead of the previous melodious music, waking me up in the worst way ever. I was covered in sweat and my breathing unsteady.

 

Looking around the dim-lit room, reality hit me pretty hard. It became clear to me that everything was nothing but a dream. 

 

"!" I hissed, slamming my fist against my bed. "I'm sick of this dream that keeps hunting and torturing me." I took a glance at the clock, it was past 6 a.m. I stepped out of my bed and headed straight to the bathroom for my morning bath, probably a cold shower.

 

The thought of having such dreams made me extremely sad throughout my bath, I wasn't able to get my mind off my dream, it felt so real as if she was there with me and the thought of her not being with me anymore feels like a sharp stab to my heart. 

 

There was a time I always had Jinhee wrapped in my arms, my mouth raining kisses on her, but now I'm putting on a fake marriage just to get her back. I am feeling slightly disgusted at myself, so pathetic. However, it's the only way to get my lover back and I don't mind going to any extent.

 

After having my morning bath, I dried my hair and put on one of my sweatpants, a singlet and a hoodie. I left the house for my morning exercise with my mind still occupied. Maybe doing some jogging will clear my troubled mind a little.


 

                            💍💍💍💍💍💍


 

Lani

 

Giving the old punching bag the last few punches, I frowned a bit hard. The punching bag was already too old and it made my skills weaker. Punching is one of my hobbies, I just can't do without throwing some punches every morning because I feel like it's the perfect way to start my day.

 

I felt so unsteady, and I must surely get a new punching bag when I get my first salary as a model, but for now, I have to go jogging, I need to stay fit and strong especially now that I'm a model in Korea's biggest modeling agency.

 

I put on my jogging outfit and zoomed off to start my morning workout. It's the only way to release my stress.

 

I was only halfway through my exercise as usual when I saw Mr. Baekhyun from afar off. I

 

"Isn't that Mr. Baekhyun?" I questioned no one in particular. I picked up a fast pace to meet up with the CEO as quickly as I could.

 

"Mr. Baekhyun!" I called out his name when I wasn't able to get to him, but he didn't stop, and I fastened my pace till I got to him and grabbed his hoodie and he immediately made a halt.

 

Mr. Baekhyun quickly turned over to have a better look at me, the person who grabbed his hoodie, but he was rather shocked to see me.

 

"Miss Park? You?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter