Final

A night of drinking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A night of drinking 

 

-Guys, I'm bored. Let's do something.

Sanha was sitting on the couch, grunting. They were on a tour, far away from home. Astro's members were lucky enough to have booked big venue in South East Asia. All their tour were sold out. But as their company were a little cheap...
Let's just say they didn't have the best schedule possible.
Usually, they had one day to recover before the next concert. But their company booked two shows in the same city — five days apart.
Which means they didn't know what to do in the meantime.
The first day, Sanha was shouting and running everywhere. He was eclectic. So much freedom!

Since then, his opinion changed a lot. He didn't know what to do anymore. They weren't really good at English or the language they spoke here. Sanha always mixed Vietnamese and Thai. Anyway, he wouldn't be able to do much.

Which means they stay indoor most of the time, in their hotel room. Their manager is in the next room, so they have to stay quiet.

Moonbin punched Sanha lightly.

-Stop complaining. I am bored too. Find something to do instead.

Sanha looked around the room. Nothing really interesting. His eyes caught the mini fridge in the corner of the room.

-How about... We drink?

He smiled.
Jinjin grunted in his bed.

-You are underage. You can't drink Sanha.

Sanha pouted.

-What if we keep it quiet? I won't tell anyone.

Moonbin and Eunwoo laughed.
The first talked.

-You can't keep a secret. How can you promise something like that?

Sanha tried to do aegyo.

-I'll be nice and quiet. Please? Please please please. Plus there isn't much alcohol...

Jinjin sighed.

-Whatever.

Sanha shout, surprised. All the other team members looked at their leader, also surprised.

-Just keep it quiet arasso? If the manager doesn't know it, I don't care. I'm sure you already drank anyway. You're such a punk.

Sanha hugged his friend who smiled shyly.

-You know me too well hyung.
-Of course...

All six sat on the floor, Jinjin locked the door — making sure their manager wouldn't find them like this.

Sanha took all the small alcoholic beverages in the fridge and sat down next to Jinjin with it.

They play rock paper scissors to choose which one would get which.
Eunwoo got a vodka with 80% alcohol. He sighed because he got drunk easily.
Moonbin got a fermented rice beverage, again high is alcohol. He was smiling, but deep inside he wasn't sure he wanted to drink it.
MJ got a small fancy cocktail, which suits him.
Jinjin got sake — he was fine with it. At least it would taste good.
Rocky and Sanha got a bottle of soju each.
Sanha was more than happy with it — of course, he's young. He can still drink soju easily.

-Don't get too drunk Sanha, said Jinjin while opening his bottle.
-But I want to.

Eunwoo asked silently to Moonbin if he wanted to switch with him. Sanha heard him, then shout.

-Don't cheat! You drink what you have! You both cheated — you must do a love shot!

Sanha laughed loudly, making Eunwoo and Moonbin blushed and looking away from each other.

-Ani. It's too much, said Eunwoo. His cheeks were as red as his lips. Moonbin stayed silent.

Jinjin sighed, then talked.

-Just do it, he won't stop before you do it.

Eunwoo looked at his leader, frowning.

-How can you encourage him?

Jinjin raised his eyebrows.

-I guess I am bored too.

Sanha hugged Jinjin, who blushed a little. He started to shout “love shot” again. But this time, his teammates did the same. Making Eunwoo even angrier.

Moonbin spoke softly to his friend.

-Let's just be done with it.

He opened his drink, intertwined his arm with his friend. They both drink their beverage quickly while looking at each other.

Little did they knew, they were all drunk.

Eunwoo and Moonbin were the worst, as they had to drink many love shot. Sanha was always asking them to do it. At first, they were unhappy about it, but the more they were drinking, the more flirty they became.

Moonbin grabbed a small soju bottle and gave it to Sanha.

-It's... It's your turn to do a love shot.

Sanha was feeling a little dizzy, but he was fine. He'll manage it.

-What? With whom? Aish, stop staying things like that hyung.

Sanha was saying no with every part of his body. Jinjin sighed next to him.

Moonbin frowned.

-Aren't you listening to your hyung? You made me d-drink so much. It's y-your turn. Do a love shot with J-Jinjin hyung.

Eunwoo pushed Moonbin, smiling awkwardly. Jinjin frowned at Moonbin.
Sanha looked at Jinjin, surprised. He looked at Moonbin, then took the bottle.

-He doesn't want to. See? It was an idiotic idea.

Jinjin blushed, looking away. Eunwoo chuckled even more. Moonbin smiled.

-Oh I-I'm sure he is interested.
-Yah, stop saying nonsense Jinjin doesn't-

Sanha lost his smile when he looked at Jinjin. He became serious when he noticed his friend blushing hard.

-Hyung?

Jinjin was feeling weird because of the alcohol. He always had a little something for Sanha, but now it was worst. Why did he say yes to that alcohol already? Oh right, because that cute pie asked for it.

Jinjin blushed even more.
Sanha took his arm carefully.

-Let's just do this arasso? Take your beer. I'll drink mine.

-Ani, said Moonbin, smiling like the devil.

Sanha looked at him, surprised.

-What?
-How about you-you make him drink, and he m-makes you drink?
-Whatever.

The maknae was about to do it when Jinjin looked away. His heart was racing. It wasn't good. Mixing alcohol with feelings — it's always dangerous.

-Hyung, I'm thirsty. Come on.

Sanha was pushing his friend gently, smiling at him. Everything was blurry - his visions, his feelings...

What? Yes. Sanha always thought Jinjin was beautiful and a strong leader, it's fine if he accepted it when he was drunk right? He'll forget about it tomorrow morning.

Jinjin took his beverage and made Sanha drink it slowly. Sanha  his lips after. He did the same to his friend, who was shyer than him. He drank it fast, without saying anything after.

MJ and Rocky felt asleep soon after, one on another.

They were all so sleepy, but they felt good. They didn't want to stop this feeling.

Eunwoo drank another bottle of soju and put it in the middle.

-How about we make this more fun?

Moonbin looked at his friend, frowning.

-Who are you? Where's hyung? You wouldn't have asked to do that in your lifetime.

Eunwoo raised his shoulder, smiling. Jinjin was blushing again. Sanha looked at his friends, puzzled.

-What? What is it?

Jinjin spoke quietly.

-They want to spin the bottle.

Sanha blinked. He smiled after.

-Okay, and then?

Moonbin and Eunwoo gasped at the comment.

-And then? Aren't you supposed to be innocent?

Eunwoo was laughing louder at Moonbin's reply.

Sanha looked at Jinjin, puzzled. Jinjin scratched his neck, ashamed he had to explain it to his friend.

-You spin the bottle and then you need to kiss the person. It's... It's all.

Sanha gasped, then laughed.

-But there is no girl here.

Eunwoo and Moonbin looked quickly at Jinjin reaction.

He stayed neutral, then spoke.

-So what?

Jinjin looked at Sanha seriously. Sanha bit his lips, then flushed.

-R-right. He said.

-It was a stupid idea anyway. We... We shouldn't play that game tonight. Said Moonbin, looking away.

When his eyes met Eunwoo's, he closed his mouth and stayed still.

There was something going on between those two for a while. A lot of awkward smiles, blushing and holding hands — more than usual. Eunwoo wanted to make it clear. How he felt. How Moonbin was feeling too. It was the perfect occasion.

-I'll start then. Said Moonbin, taking the bottle and making it a spin. He was bitting his lips as it was turning around slowly.

It almost stopped on Eunwoo, which made Moonbin's heart beating faster. Instead, it stopped on Sanha.

Moonbin instinctively looked at Jinjin to make sure it was fine. Jinjin had closed eyes, red cheeks. He guessed he wasn't okay with the fact he might kiss Sanha yet.

Sanha was smiling strangely, asking for his kiss louder than he should.

-I want my kiss! He shouted.

Eunwoo was feeling jealous, but he knew it was just a game, he knew Moonbin and him had something different going on.

Moonbin came closer and quickly peck a kiss on his lips.

Sanha put hands on his face, joking around.

-My first kiss!

Moonbin sighed.

-Moonbin hyung gave me my first kiss!

Jinjin grunted next to him.

-Stop that. We both know it isn't true.

Sanha was about to say something when he became serious. He looked at the floor, blushing a little.

-It's your turn now, Sanha. Said Moonbin.
-What? Already?
-Yup. Come on.

Sanha's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter