Forgive w/o punishing

10 WAYS TO LOVE

They said to love is, "Forgive without punishing"

“Hyung! You can’t only have strawberry milk for breakfast!” I stared at Jaebeom hyung who was drinking his second strawberry milk. “I know you don’t use power for work but still you need proper breakfast, it’s not healt-” he suddenly kissed me.

 

“So be my breakfast.” He pulled me down and hovering on the top of me. He looked at me and I looked at him shocked, he suddenly kissed me.

 

“Hyung,” I pushed him, he looked at me not happy, “but yesterday..” I looked away, embarrassed.

 

“Yesterday what?” he said smirking.

 

“Hyung!” I said covering my face, he tried to pull my hand away.

 

“Yesterday what?” he kissed my neck.

 

“Hyung,” I pulled my hand away from my face, I patted his cheek, “I am still so tired from yesterday, can we-” he kissed my hand. I looked at him shocked, he rarely did it.

 

“I am sorry, I overdid you yesterday.” he frowned, he suddenly hugs me and I winched. He pulled away quickly, “Are you ok? I am sorry.” he kissed my forehead, I smiled and pulled him down.

 

“No, me too. I was so into it as well, don’t blame yourself,” I rubbed his back. He pulled away and our position switched, I was on the top of him, my head on his chest. He caressing my hair. I could hear his heart beating so fast.

 

“Do you want to talk?” he said

 

“Do you want to talk?” I said. I laughed loudly.

 

“I am sorry.” We both talked at the same time.

 

And with that, we talked about what happened lately in our relationship. We both admitted it that we both were on the fault. Both of us were too selfish, both of us were too self-centered. We talked about everything that bothers us, we talked about our worries, we admitted our mistake and the most important, we talked about what we want for our future

 

I was happy that my Jaebeom hyung, the Im Jaebeom that Choi Youngjae called as a fiance, the Im Jaebeom that Choi Youngjae loved was still the same Im Jaebeom. The Im Jaebeom that belong to Choi Youngjae’s and Choi Youngjae that belong to no other than Im Jaebeom.

 

They said that, “The couple that is meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger.”