Enjoy w/o complaint

10 WAYS TO LOVE

Forth, they said to love is, "Enjoy without complaint."

--

 

 

“Youngjae, why you always leave your towel on the chair? You can just put it on the basket. Is it that hard for you?”

 

“Sorry hyung, I was so tired this morning after my night shift. I will do it after this.” I said as I washed dishes.

 

“It’s not the only time Youngjae, this is the third time I found it this week.” he said while holding the towel in front of me.

 

“I was so tired I told you. Stop complaining! It’s not I am the only one who did it. You even never do the cleaning. Why am I the only one that always at fault!!” I screamed. I was so tired after my night shift and he kept complaining about the towel.

 

The weekend I thought that we finally able to spend the day together but the first thing he did is complaining.

 

“Then stop your annoying behavior!” He shouted at me and throw the towel to the floor and grabbed his car key and leave the apartment. When the door shut, I closed my eyes and slumped down, I couldn’t hold it anymore.

 

The weekend that I used to know is him coming back home early on Friday evening because we will have our weekly movie date. The weekend I used to know is the heated night on the bed, the one he won’t let me rest, not before I told him I was too tired to had another round. The weekend I used to know is we did grocery shopping together on Saturday morning and he kept asking me, “Babe, are you ok? I am sorry I was too rough,” with his guilty face and I will answer him by patting his head and said that I was fine, he was gentle. The weekend I used to know is the Saturday evening that we walked to the park 2 block down from our apartment to buy ice cream with Coco. The weekend I used to know is clingy Jaebeom hyung after our make-out session before we went to sleep, the one he wrapped his arms around for the whole night.

 

The weekend now was totally different, the weekend now we spend it apart. He would find a reason to get out of the apartment or he would spend it in our room busy with his computer. The weekend now felt so cold.

 

They said that, “Enjoy these moments now, because they don’t last forever.”